First Day of Hell or I might say, Heaven?

Destiny's Wheel

Your POV

I was awaken by my phone's alarm clock. I groaned and fumbled out of my bed. Gosh, I'm so sleepy. I arrived very late last night, thanks to exo oppas. 

"Ouch!" I wailed as I bumped my toe on the corner of my bed. "Pabo." I said as I hit myself. 

I looked at my phone again and began to panick. ", I forgot to reset my clock! I'm late!!!" I said as I hurriedly got my things for the first day and went directly to change. Yeah, i didn't take a bath anymore since I always take a bath before going to sleep. I frantically washed my face and brushed my teeth. 

After 5 mins I was done! "Asa! I need to run now!!" I shouted at myself while running towards the campus. 

I was short of breath when I reached the entrance of the main builing. "Oh, I need to look for my first class!" I mumbled to myself as I was staring at my schedule on the right hand and campus on the left hand while walking. "Ouch!" I heard someone groan. I looked at the figure in front of me.

"Yah, watch where you're going, freak." He said as he stood up and dusted his shirt.

'I was speechless. What did he say, freak' I tried to remember the phrase that he said, I was fuming. 

"Oh, and watch your back from now on. I might just have another toy to play with." He said as he looked back at me with a smirk.

"Psh, what an arrogant fellow. He's the one that should watch his back." I mouthed as I blew a cherry. "What an amazing way to start my day." I mumbled to myself as I continued looking for my classroom.

After 5 mins.

"Finally!" I jumped as I saw the sign, Cognitive Psychology Lecture Room. I was hesitant at first to enter since I know that I'm late already. But when I heard unnecessary noises, I'm pretty sure that the professor isn't not there right. As I was about to enter, I heard someone call my name. 

"Tanya-ah!!" A man was shouting my name as he was approaching. Since he's standing against the light, I wasn't able to identify him. As soon as the figure was just feet away from me, I was shocked and elated at the same time.

"Sehun oppa?" I said as i squinted my eyes just to see the figure better.

"Yah, we just saw each other and you don't know me anymore?" He said as he blew a cherry.

"Of course I still remember you Sehun ssi. It's just you seem different. And why are you so excited anyway?" You , waiting for him to answer. After that statement, the cute and innocent smile was washed away from his face.

"Why? It's because of you." He said in a serious tone and inched towards me

Omg, what is he doing? 

"Ya..yah...what.are.you.doing?" I said, flustered. 

"Nothing. It's good to see you, Tanya ssi." He smiled again while ruffling my hair.

"YAH!! Stop that!" I shouted at him while fixing my hair. 

"You know, you're really a natural beauty." He said as he stared at me. 

Natural? Oh yeah, i didn't have the chance to put any make-up on. Well, I don't really put any make-up since it'll just ruin my skin. But me, natural beauty? 

Wait, isn't he not wearing any make-up too? And he's still handsome! And why is he wearing shades, in school? 

"Uhm, thanks i guess." I said as I gave him a snicker. "And why are you wearing shades anyway?" I asked him.

"This? It's because I was mobbed by my fans a while ago. It's supposed to be a disguise, but I guess it didn't work." He said as he shyly ruffled his hair. 

"Hahaha, of course it won't work! It's just screaming "IDOL OVER HERE!" aura!" I said as I slapped his arm.

"Tanya ssi, aren't we late? We better go in already." He said as he pulled my hand and opened the door. Once we entered, my ear drums were about to pop! Seriously, fan girl-ing at school? 

"OPAAAAAAAAAAA!" Most of the girls were screaming and the guys were just covering their ears, hoping to save their eardrums as well.

"Omg, who's that girl?"

"Is she his girlfriend?"

"Omo, she's hot!!"

"Is she new?"

"Why doesn't she look like pure Korean?"

"She's too ugly for oppa!"

"Who the is she?"

As we walked towards the podium, all we heard were murmurs and non sense questions and insults. Sehun tightly squeezed my hand with his right hand and stood talll on the platform. He raised his left hand and everyone shut their mouths. Oh, the power of being an idol.

"Annyeong hasaeyo. I'm Sehun from EXO and I'll be studying here from now on. Please take care of me." He greeted and bowed to everyone. After his greeting, the room was filled with shouts again. And of course, with a flick of his hand everyone became quiet.

"And this is my friend Tanya Lee. She's a scholar from Philippines. She's half Korean by the way. And she's our classmate as well. I'm expecting you to treat her nicely okay? Once I hear of anyone trying to do tricks on her, both for males and females, I'll make you suffer. Understood?" He spoked again. His tone is threatening and scary but he's giving them his warm smile. Woah, what a peculiar scene especially for the fans! 

i was gawking at his perfection when I heard his voice again.

"Understood? No in this school should dare hurt her. Spread the work okay? You know what will happen if you do any harm to her. So please, just cooperate." He spoke again, with the same tone and face. 

"Answer me." He demanded. Wow, he can be really scary. Now I know why the other oppas are scared and irritated with him at the same time! He's taking advantage of his cuteness! He can be Kyuhyun Jr, evil maknae!! 

"DEH." Everyone in the room answered him with a frightened look.

"Good. Now, please give us two vacant seats please." He said as he looked at no one in particular . 

"Sehun ssi, over here." A guy pointed at two seats at the back which he and his friends just vacated. He then tug my arm and led me to the seats provided for us. Woah, what's this? Royal treatment of some sort?

We were already seated, waiting for our professor  when he fished out his phone and started calling someone.

"Hyung!" He cheered. Guess it's one of the oppas. "Yeah, I'm with her right now! And guess what, we're classmates in every subject! Isn't that great? Oh, when are you going to attend your classes? Really? Okay. Oh, you want to talk to her? She's just beside me." He kept on blabbing until he passed me the phone.

"It's Luhan hyung. Well, he's with everyone. You're on speaker so just greet everyone." He said as he continued to look at me. With the mention of Luhan's name, everyone in the room looked back, in astonishment. Sehun then looked at them with a glare and they looked in front again. 

I got the phone from his hands and looked at him, looking for some answers. Gosh, what should I say? "Uhm,hello oppas!" I greeted them, knowing that I'm on speaker.

"Oh, TANYA SSI ANYEONG!!" Everyone shouted from the other line. It was too loud so I had to put the phone away from my ears. After their greeting, all I heard was shouting and bickering.

"Yah, I should be the first one to talk to her!!!" A deep voice shouted. Guess that's Chanyeol oppa.

"NO, I SHOULD BE THE FIRST ONE!!" 

"This is hopeless." I whispered to Sehun.

"Bid them goodbye already. I can hear their noises from here." He whined as he tried to cover his ears.

"Uhm, oppas?" I said, waiting for them to stop their bicker.

"Oh, Tanya sii. I'm so sorry with this mess. They're just pretty excited to hear from you. This is Kris by the way." Another deep voice said.

"Oh, it's alright Gege. Class is about to start anyway. Since I'm pretty sure that almost eveyone is busy fighting with one another, can you just tell them I said bye?" I spoke to him in chinese since I know that he's not that comfortable in korean.

"Sure thing Meimei. Bye!" He said. 

"Bye gege." I said to him. And before the call ended, I heard him shout. "YAH, PABOS SHE HUNG UP!!" and then the call ended.

"Gosh, that was a stressfull conversation." I giggled as I handed Sehun his phone.

"Yeah, what were you saying a while ago? I'm pressuming that's Chinese." He said as he placed his phone back to his pocket.

"Yeah. I was talking to Kris oppa. And I just asked him to say bye to all of them, for me. By the way, I caught some interesting words fom you a while ago."

"Really, like what?" 

"The "Oh, when are you going to attend your classes?" I said as I quoted him. "What's that all about?"

"That? Hyungs are attending this university as well."

"Really?" Now I understand the "See you" part.

"Yeah. We're enrolled in different courses and on different years though. 

"Even the M oppas?" I asked in curiosiity.

"Yeah, all of us." he said with a smile.

"So, tell me about it then."

"Kai hyung is on the same year as us, dance major. Tao hyung, same year martial arts major. DO hyung, same year, culinary major. Chanyeol hyung, same year, photography major. Chen and Baekhyun hyung, same year, singing major. Suho hyung, third year, acting major. Lay hyung, third year, dance major as well. Kris hyung, fourth year, foreign language. Luhan hyung, fourth year, asian culture major. Xiumin hyung, fourth year, martial arts major."

"Woah, that's amazing!" I said as I was amazed with their courses. 

"So, why did you take Psychology?" 

"Uhm, it's my interest. Ever since I was in high school, I was interested with human behavior and mind already. It's too complex yet very interesting to study." 

"What a very scholarly answer Sehun ssi." I said with a chuckle.

"What happened to oppa?" He said wth a pout

"you're just a day older than me for Pete's sake! and with the your behavior, it seems that psychology is suitable for you." I .

"Yah, stop it! You're teasing me again!" He said as he continued to pout.

"Haha, merhong!" I said as I stuck my tongue at him. 

 

A/N

Woah, after a long time! Hey guys!! Good thing I was able to update again. I'm terribly sorry! I was busy with school stuff. And I'm really touched that you continued to wait and support me!! Thank you guys! I know that this is not really a very interesting update, but I hope you'll continue to support and wait for me. 

PS: I may not be able to update again since I'll be more busy in the succeeding days and weeks. I'm so sorry to disappoint you guys. But please, continue to support this story and the other two as well!

OMG, have you seen the news that EXO will be coming back next month?!? Woo, so excited!! But I pity them as well. They haven't been resting when it's supposed to be their hiatus. I'm pretty sure that they're really tired. And I do hope that they would be able to stay strong and healthy for their comeback! 

I'm also proud with them and their first award!! Woo, they deserve to win! EXO-M as the most popular group in China and EXO as best dressed idols!! I hope that they'll win more awards and be world stars like their sunbaes! I'm a proud EXOTIC and I hope that they would succeed in their field and dreams since they really deserve their first award and the next awards that I'm sure they'll receive in the future! BEST ROOKIE 2012 along with BAP and BtoB please!