Favors

Destiny's Wheel

Several hours has passed and they're not yet done with their practice. You didn't mind though since you were having a comfortable position, watching SM artist practice for their routine. You were still dumfounded with the sequence of events. First, a rookie idol and then, Victoria and then f(x) and EXO. Never in your life did you think that this will ever happen to you. You were staring at them practice and sweat, living their dream. You were still in trance until you heard the music stop.

"Okay guys, that's a wrap for  today. You deserve to rest as well." Gregg said while wiping his sweat.

After he said those words, some were already laying on the floor; catching their breaths and sweating buckets of sweat. Some were wiping their sweats while drinking water, some were cheering and jumping around like they weren't tired at all.

You unknowingly smiled with the scene in front of you. Being familiar with "Kpop Bussiness," idols don't show their true identities and behaviors for image sakes. But this side of them made you realize that they're all human beings; they also make mistakes and have imperfections. But that's the side of them that you really adore. They're imperfect in the most perfect way. 

After calming down, they started to proceed to the couch and pack their things. Sehun then sat down beside you and flung his arms  around you.

"Ahhh, this is so tiring! Aren't you bored?" He asked you while still catching his breath. He was wearing a blackk wife beater, displaying his y collarbone and neck area. His hair was damp due to his sweat and his bangs were covering a portion of his forehead, radiating the "y idol" look. You were staring at his protruding collarbones, amazed how y he looks. 

"Yah, yah, yah, enough of that! We don't need any rookie romance here!" Chanyeol said while throwing a towel at Sehun. You didn't realize that Sehun was still holding onto your shoulders, staring at you as well.

"Yah, why did you do that!?!" Sehun roared while removing his arms on your shoulders and moving a cm away from you. Awkwardness was in the air until Tao whined. 

"Hyung, I'm hungry already!!" Tao said to his gege, Kris.

"Yah, Kung Fu Panda you're not the only one hungry!" Xiumin said while smacking his head.

"Yah, BAOZI why did you do that?!!" Tao roared as well, glaring at his gege.

"Yah, you maknaes, stop that!" Suho said in a stern voice. He may not be the oldest but he really takes care of s. Well, Kris is also a leader, but here in Korea; Suho's the one in charged.

"I agree. Stop that already." D.O seconded Suho.

Awkwardness was replaced with tension. You tried to enlighten the mood and looked around; f(x) wasn't there anymore.

"Eh, where is f(x)?" You asked them, confused.

"Oh, they left already." Luhan said while taking the space beside you, giving you a smile.

"Eh, how am I supposed to go back to the dorm?" You asked them, worried.

"They have a schedule in 3 hours. Victoria noona said she won't be going back to the dorm tonight. She's just going to stay there during school days but if our job doesn't permit her to; she'll be sleeping in their dorm." Suho informed you with that angelic smile of his.

"Really?" You said, a hint of sadness in your voice.

"Don't you worry. You still have us, don't you?" Chanyeol said as he sat between you and Sehun and wrapped his arms on your shoulders.

"Hyung, didn't you tell me to remove my arms on her shoulders? Why are you doing the same?" Sehun asked his hyung, sulking more.

"Because I'm older than you." Chanyeol said in a matter of fact tone.

"That's unfair." Sehun said with a pout.

"Mehrong." Chanyeol teased his dongsaeng while his arms were still on your shoulders.

"Who's hungry?" D.O suddenly asked, being the omma of the group.

"ME!!" They all shouted at the same time. 

You then laughed at the hilarious scene in front of you.

"What's so funny, meimei?" Luhan asked you teasingly.

"Oppa! Stop flirting with me!" You said as you teasingly pushed him.

"Yah, stop that already. Someone's getting jealous. Let's go and eat!!" Baekhyun suddenly dragged you away from the three erts. 

"DINNER!!" They all chanted at the same time. They were like a cult, funny yet cute.

"Wait, who's paying?" You asked Baekhyun who was dragging you away from them; leading you to the carpark.

"Don't worry about that." He said with a wink.

"Aye, too cheesy!" You said as you cringed.

At the carpark.

"Decide which van you will ride." They all said, in one straight line with the arms crossed.

"Jeesh, do I really need to?" You asked them, irritated with the idea that they're making you think which van you should choose.

"Yeah." They said with straight faces.

Jeesh, what happened to those dorks?

"Fine, since I'm really comfortable with Sehun, I'll ride with him." You casually said. There were cheers and fake cries emitted from each of them. 

Luhan then approached you and gave you a disappointed look.

"What did I do?" You asked innocently.

"You betrayed me. You chose them over me! I'm hurt!" He said as he started acting.

"Luhan gege, do you know that you're a terrible actor!" You said in chinese so that only a few will understand. "Don't worry, I'll ride with you next time." You casually said.

"You said so." He said with a smirk and then went to EXO-M's van.

Next time, why did I say that? Gosh, they're making me feel so comfortable! We just met today and I'm getting too comfortable around them. But it's better to live this kind of life until God permits to, right? Hahaha, I'm so greedy! Keeping these 12 hot men to myself, as a new fan. =))))) But something about them makes me feel that they don't like to be treated as idols. Mhm, maybe that's the reason why they're showing their true selves to me. 

"Yah, let's go!" Kai shouted.

"Oppa, why are you so moody?" You asked him as you walked towards EXO's van. The door was open and you saw five men seating at the back while Suho was sitting in front. 

"Tanya, sit with us!" Chanyeol pulled you and placed you in between him and Kai. 

"Let's go!!"! They all shouted, excited for dinner. 

You felt very awakward with 7 men, including their manager surrounding you. You were so flustered just by thinking of it. It was so silent inside the van and you then realized that all of them are sleeping. 

"They should be drained." You whispered while looking at them, sleeping peacefully.

"Yeah, they're really drained." Their manager spoke. You then realized that you were the only ones awake.

"i envy and pity them at the same time because they're living their dreams. I just knew about EXO today but I know for sure that they worked really hard just to be in the position that they are in right now. And to think that they surpassed those intensive training makes me adore them more.  Yes, they feel pain, longing for some and tiredness. But despite that, they feel so proud of themselves, of each other. They went through training together and today, they're still together. Although they're stars, they also have the urge to turn back time and live an ordinary life instead. They're icons now, but they also want to retain their simple, ordinary lives, having privacies as human beings. But since they entered this kind of bussines; they have to bear with the consequences. Instead of acting normal in front of their fans and society,  they have to cover their pains, worries, emotions and sometimes opinons just to protect their image. I know that they feel burdened and proud at the same time. And as a friend of theirs, I'm realy proud that they're strong and that they can withstand any obstacles they're facing and I know they will too in the future. They're hardworking and determing people, and those are the traits that I evny. I just hope that I'll someday become like them, to live my dream; without any regrets. " You mumbled, not even thinking of what you're saying.

"Wow, you're really smart. Not everyone realizes that. And I really think that you're one of them. Now I know why you were accepted to Seoul University as a Psychology major and how Sehun and Victoria liked you. Aniya, how everyone likes and adores you. You're saying that you're envious of their life right now, but it's the other way around for them. Yes, as a staff of the company, I've seen how hardworking they are, how they went through training everyday for months or even years. I've seen them sweat, cry, get angry, impatient,complain or even fight with one another. I've seen them crumble down and breakdown. But since they've taken this path already, there's no turning back anymore. Once you're in this kind of bussiness, you live your whole life within the crevices of this bussiness. That's is why they don't give up easily. They're still starting and in order for them to survive in this jungle, they have to be part of the predators group. They have to be tough and better than the others. And I really admire them as well since I've seen their determination to succeed. They're not weak indeed. And they're ready to prove to the world that they're one of the strongest people in this business. Despite their determination, without proper guidance and promotions; they'll be nothing. That's why the company exists. Artists and companies are one, without the other; the other won't survived. That's why managers exist, to guide and take care of them. And I, as their manager, caretaker and older brother knows their goals and dreams, and I wll support them with their decision and help them achieve that dream."  The manager said, his gazed fixed on the road. 

"Well, in one way or another, people tend to be envious of people who have better looks, talents and source of money that they are." You said as you giggled.

"Hahaha, I agree with you." Their manager laughed with you. "From what i've seen a while ago, all of you interacted very well. And I think that they're attached to you already. Especially Sehunnie." Hd said.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Aniya, actually I'm very proud. Since they're idols, people tend to take advantage of them, making them somewhat loners. And I think that you're their first REAL friend. And as their manager, I entrust you to them."

"WHAT?" You said in shock, your voice a little bit loud. You stopped for a second and looked around, all of them are still sleeping.

"Are you even serious, manager ssi?" You asked him, lowering the tone of your voice.

"Haha, call me oppa from now on. Uhm, yes. I really see the sincerity from you. And I think you won't upset them right? You're their first commoner friend, and I won't deprive them from their happiness. And i trust you already." He casually said .

"Oppa, how about the other manager oppa?" You asked him.

"It's already settled. We even talked to the President already. He agreed, but there's ONE condition. Never have a romantic relationship with one of them! NEVER!!" He emphasized.

"I'm not thinking of that anyway. But seriously, the president agreed with me being with them and f(x) as well?" 

"Actually, yes." 

"Daebak." You said in awe.

"Tanya ah, I trust you okay? Don't put their efforts into waste. You know how hard they worked in order to achieve this right? You said that yourself. And we all know that you're smart to realize that."

"Deh oppa." You answered him with a smile. 

This day is the best days I've ever had! Like seriously! Even the President of SM acknowledged as EXO's and f(x)'s friend!! But I need to be reminded of the limitations. NO ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS with ANY of the members of EXO, no, of  SM FAMILY. Aish, I think it would be hard for me not to fall in love with any of them, but I need to comply with the rules. And since I'm their friend, I won't jeopardize their dreams of becoming successful. I'll support them by controlling my feelings! 

 

A/N

Hey guys!! I know, it's really a long chapter. Since I won't be able to update for the next few days or even weeks, this will be my gift to you guys. Ugh, screw exams! :(( Anyway, I hope you're liking my story. Thank you guys! Love you!!