Surprise!

Destiny's Wheel

"Hyung! Let's go now! Tanya's waiting." Kai shouted eagerly. 

"Tsk. If I didn't know anything I would guess that you like her." The manager said as he followed Kai outside the dorm.

"Again hyung. That's not possible okay?" Kai snapped and then hummed a tune as he entered the elevator. 

"Psh, bipolar kid." Their manager tsk-ed ang followed suit. 

Meanwhile 

You were playing with you phone when you received a video call from your mom.

"Oh Mom!" You exclaimed in English. A/N The whole conversation between you and your mom will be in English. 

"Tanya! I missed you!" She exclaimed.

"Missed you too, mom. How are you?" You asked, worry in your voice. 

"Oh, me? I'm fine!! I miss you though. How's school?" She said, changing the subject.

"Remember, if there's something going on, I'll surely find out! I have my connections! School's fine." You said as you threatened your mom. 

"Fine. Business is not doing fine as before. I've lost a client or two. Good, it's good to hear that you've adapted already."

"Of course I do. I'm not that different from them omma. Why is that so? Have you been depressed lately?" 

"Yeah. It's just because I miss you so. I couldn't perform well in my work. And I'm so lonely here." She said with a pout. 

"Mom, remember, I can take care of myself. Now do the same. I know we're both alone right now so we have to fend for ourselves. And if you're lonely you can call Jason anytime. He wouldn't mind keeping you company." You said with a smirk. Jason is one of your cousins who's really close with your mom. He's the same age as you. When you were younger, he kept stayed in yor house for four years becuase of some family problem. 

"Jeesh, stop nagging me okay? Fine, I'll call that kid over sometime. I missed him. Haven't heard from him for 4 months now." Your mom mocked you.

"Mom, I truly miss you, but you need to be strong okay?" You said as you began to tear up but concealed it with a smile. You have to look strong in front of your mom. And with her condition, you couldn't tell  her about what happened earlier.

"Oh, are you in a coffee shop? What are you doing there?"

"Nothing. Killing time. My friend is coming here. We need to finish a project that's why." 

"Oh, is that so? Ah, better go now! Have an appointment in an hour. Wish me luck, baby!" 

"Good luck, mom! I know you can do it! Seal the deal okay? Take care of yourself okay?" 

"I should be the one telling you that. Bye my baby. Keep in touch!" She said as she ended the call. 

*Mom, I miss you too. You don't know how I've been craving for your hugs. But I need to do this. I need to know who I am. Sorry.* You thought as tears fell from your eyes. 

You then felt your phone vibrate again. *Jongin oppa* You then wiped your tears

"Oh, Kai oppa?" You answered his call.

"What happened to Jongin oppa? Come out now. I'm here already. Black van." 

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute." You said as you hung up, got your things and then went out. As you were outside, you searched for a black van like Kai had said. You found a black van parked at the corner of the coffee shop and walked towards it. As you were in front, the door opened while you were pulled inside and then the door was locked. 

"Sorry, was I too harsh? I needed to be swift though. Fans." He said as he released your wrist and massaged it. 

"It's okay oppa. I'm fine." You said with a smile. He then looked at you with loving and caring gaze then enveloped you in his arms. "Are you sure you're okay now? I'm so sorry." He said as he pat your head. 

"Like I said oppa, I'm fine. I wasn't hurt anywhere." You reassured him.

"But you're alone." He blurted out. "But that won't happen anymore since I've made a compromise with the president." He said as he broke the hug, held your shoulders and smiled widely.

You were nervous. You don't know what to expect.

"He has agreed. You're going to stay with us now." Kai grinned. You were shocked, your eyes were about to pop.

"REALLY?!" You squelaed.

"Yes." He smiled widely again. You felt relieved with what you heard. At least you have a place to stay in already. And you won't be alone anymore.

"But." He said with a straight face, making you tense. 

"What?" You asked curiously.

"You need to work as our coordi." He stated. 

"Oh." 

"But isn't that great? You get to work for us, earn money while staying with us? It's like the perfect package!" He exclaimed. 

"I guess so. At least I'm going to stay with you guys." You said with a smile as you sat comfortably. 

Then there was an awkward silence until you broke it. 

"Oh oppa, thank you very much. I know that I've burndened you." 

"You're not a burden to me. I'll do anything for my ....friend. Sleep for a while. I know you're tired. I'll just wake you up when we arrive there." He said as he ruffled your hair. 

"Aish. Stop doing that. Arasso, wake me up okay?" You said as you rested your head on the chair and fell asleep. 

After a while. 

"Tanya ah, wake up." You heard a voice say. 

"5 more minute omma." You mumbled in your sleep.

"Aish, do I sound like a woman to you? Wake up now. We've arrived." He said as he continued to shake you. 

You then woke up with his rough shaking. 

"Finally. We're here now." He said, a little bit irritated. Yes, he's impatient. 

"Wow. You sure are a bipolar." You said as you rubbed your eyes and stretched. 

"Mwoh?" He hissed. 

"Nothing oppa." You said as you were fully awake already. "Aish, let's go now. Maybe the members are awake already." He said as he pulled you out of the van and walked towards the entrance of the apartment complex. He then punched the code for the entrance and entered. He greeted the guard at the front desk and walked towards the elevator. 

"Woah, you live here?" You asked, amused with the interior of the building. 

"Of course we do. Babo." He said as he flicked your forehead. 

"What floor are you on?" You asked. 

"Penthouse." He simply stated.

"WHAT!?" 

'Jeesh. We have 12 members and 4 managers staying with us. It's just normal for us to live in such place." He simply stated and leaned on the railings inside the elevator, waiting for the elevator to arrive at the topmost floor. 

"Are you sure it's okay for me to leave with you guys?" You suddenly asked. 

"Uhm, of course. I talked with the president himself. And the managers already agreed as long the president agreed too. And i guess the members won't mind anyway." 

"Oh. Thank you again." 

"Jeesh, when will you stop saying thank you. I already know that you're grateful. Oh, where are your thing?" 

"I forgot everything in the dorm. All that I have with me is this bag." you said as you showed him your bag.

"How about your documents, passport?" 

"They're all burned already. That's why I need to go to the embassy tomorrow. Have to report about that." 

"I'll accompany you."

"There''s no need. I can go there myself."

"No. That's final. Oh, and you're going to sleep with me." He stated as the elevator door opened. 

It took you a while to understand what he said. *WHAT?! Sleep in the same room with him?! OMO!!* You fanned yourself as you followed him inside the unit. 

"YAH! WAKE UP EVERYONE! I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU GUYS!" Kai began shouting at the top of his lungs. 

He then walked to the living room, sat on the couch and patiently waited for the members to come out of their rooms. 

"Sit beside me. It will take a while for them to come out." HE said as he pointed at the space beside him. You obliged and sat down beside him. He then looket at his watch and began his countdown. "3...2...1" 

"YAH! Kim JONGIN! What the hell is your problem!?" 

"Why are you shouting hyung?" 

"What's wrong?"

"What's happening?" 

"What's that surprise?"

"I was sleeping yet I was awaken by your damn voice." 

Voices were heard as doors were opened and the members came our of their rooms. Inluding the managers. 

They all went to the living room with their eyes still half-closed. 

"Sit and open your eyes." Kai said cooly.

"Yah, we;re your hyung--"

"TANYA AH!!" Some of the members shouted in shock, their eyes big as DO's. 

The rest were speechless. In less that a minute, you were tackled by both of the maknaes. 

"YAH! Get off her! And go back to your places!" Jongin roared and the poor maknaes scrambled and went back to their places. 

"Okay. Good. Now listen everyone. Starting from now, Tanya will be staying with us. I've told the president about that. He agreed but with one condition."

"Psh, that coniving man." Some of then hissed. 

"Yeah, with one condition. She has to work for us as one of our coordi." Kai informed the members. 

"YES!" Most of them cheered while the rest retained their cool.

"Are you good with that?" Kai asked, eyeing his hyungs and dongsaeng. 

"Of course. But where will  she sleep?" Minseok asked. 

"With me of course."

"WHAT?!" Sehun shouted in protest. 

"Why maknae, it's the president's order. Deal with that. Now you're free to go back to sleep." He coldy said and the members scrambled back to their rooms. 

"Now, follow me. Have to show you your room from now on. Oh, and I received a text from Sooman. He said that your documents including your passort has been taken care of. And the contract for your work will be signed tomorrow. So there's no need for us to go to the embassy anymore." He said as he stood up and casually walked towards a room, your room.

Not knowing what to do, you followed him like a lost puppy. 

You entered a room, big enough to fit two people in it. The walls were white free from any posters or such. There were two beds, thankfully and a desk and shelf filled with books. *I didn't expect him to be this organized.* You said as you explored the room.

"Thankfully I placed two beds here. You're going to take this one." He said as he pointed at the bed which was closer to the bathroom. 

"Thank you." you said as you walked towards the bed and sat down. Clothes were then thrown at you.

"Since you still don't have clothes to wear, just wear those. We'll buy clothes for you tomorrow." He said as he went inside the bathroom. 

*Guess this will be a hell of a ride.*