Meeting SNSD

Destiny's Wheel

"OH SEHUN!!" Luhan shouted as Sehun hugged his hyung. 

"BWAHAHA! Are they always like this?" You asked, no one specifically. 

"Yes. It's grossing us already." Kris said with a straight face.

"Yah, you're also guilty okay? You go "head over heels" Chanyeol over there." Luhan rebutted as he tried to shove Sehun away. 

"Who said I'm head over heels with this giant?" Kris hissed as he pointed at Chanyeol.

"All of  us." They all said in unison.

"WHAT?!?" Kris shouted in shock.

"Hyung it's true okay? Look who you're touching right now." Chen said with a smug smile.

Kris looked at his side. Alas, he was holding Chanyeol's wrist. 

"Ahhhh! Get away from me!" Kris said as he pushed Chanyeol who 

"Hyung, how dare you!" Chanyeol said as he began to sulk in a corner.

"Gosh, I can't believe that this giant is such a cry baby." You said as you went to Chanyeol's side to comfort him.

"Kris hyung is such a meanie." Chanyeol said with a pout and puppy eyes. 

"Don't worry Yeollie, he still loves you." I said as I gave him a pat.

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol looked at me with beaming eyes

"100% sure. It's just his way of showing his affection to you. Believe me." You said with a smile.

"Thank you so much, you!" He said as he engulfed me in a bear hug.

"YAH!! STOP HUGGING HER!!" Sehun said as he left Luhan and went to pull you away from Chanyeol.

"Oh, our cute maknae has a girl now?" A teasing voice said. 

"Taeyeon noona!!" Beakhyun shouted

"Annyeong!" Taeyeon greeted with her angelic smile. 

"What brings you here, noona?" Baekhyun continued to ask her while fan-boying.

"Why, is it wrong for me to be here, baekkie?" She said with a grin.

"A--a-niyo." Baekhyun stuttered while blushing.

"Oh, Sehun-ah, who's this girl?" Taeyeon said  as she looked at you wit curiosity.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm you imnida." You said as you gave her a 90 degree bow.

"No need to be formal. Just call me unnie. I'm Taeyeon by the way." She said with her warm smile.

"Noona, where are the others?" Kai asked as he was chewing on his food.

"They're still practicing. I got hungry so I came here first. They'll be here in a while though. Mind if I seat with you guys?" She asked.

"No worries noona. Here, sit beside me." Baekhyun offered.

"Thank you, baekkie. Such a sweet bacon." Taeyon said as she pinched his cheeks and sat down beside him.

Your POV

"Are they an item?" I asked Kai who was beside me. 

"Nope. Ah, what I meant was not yet. Hyung has a thing for Taeyeon noona. He's just waiting for the right time to confess to her. I don't know with noona, but I think she also likes him." Kai whispered in my ear. 

"So, you,  what year are you in?" Taeyeon unnie asked me while chewing on her salad.

"Second year." I answered her.

"Cool. What course are you taking?" She continued asking me questions.

"Psychology." 

"Why haven't I seen you here before?"

"It's because she's just came here a few days ago." Sehun answered for me.

"Yah, stop answering for her!" All of the exo members shouted in unison. 

"Like what Sehun said, I just came here to Korea a few days ago. I got  a scholarship from the Korean government." I answered her inquiries. 

"Oh, you're not Korean? Your korean is good though." She said 

"Oh, I'm half korean. My father is korean but I haven't met him since he left when I was three years old. That's one of the reasons why I came here. I wanted to explore and get to kno of my father's culture." I said with a smile.

"That explains everything. Good to know that you came here to study and explore and get to know your roots. It's like killing two birds with one stone." 

"Yeah, it is." I said as I chomped down on my taco.

"Unnie!!" 

"Oh, Seohyun-ah. You're done praticing already?" Taeyeon unnie asked a girl who looks like a doll.

"Oh, annyeong guys." The girl greeted the EXO.

"Annyeong, sunbae." They greeted her while giving her a nod.

"Oh, who's this?" the girl asked as she was looking at me.

"Before she introduce herself again, where are the others?" And as if on cue, the other girls entered the room.

"Annyeong, dongsaengs!" A girl with blonde hair greeted the exo members. 

"Annyeong, Jessica noona!" 

"Annyeong, Tiffany noona!" 

"Oh, Yoona ah, annyeong!" 

The greeting went on and I suddely felt our of placed. I was eating my taco when a girl went near me and introduced herself.

"Annyeong, I'm Tiffany Hwang. And you are?" She said with her mesmerizing eye smile.

"Oh, I'm you imnida." I said as i gave her a "neck bow." 

"No need to be formal. May I ask if you're my dongsaeng?" She said with THAT smile again.

"Oh, I'm the same age with Sehun. Just a day younger." I gave her a sy smile. 

"So that makes you my dongsaeng as well!! Just call me unnie okay?" She said as she grabbed hold of my hand with a sparkling smile plastered on her face. 

"Tiffanny, stop hoarding her. She's not yours okay?" Jessica said in English.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm you." I introduced yourself in English.

"You also speak English?" Tiffany asked me in perfect English.

"Yeah." 

"Wow, for a Korean, yours is perfect! I'm Jessica by the way. Call me unnie as well." She complimented me. 

"Uhm, I didn't grow up here." I said meekly. 

"Really? Where are you from?" Jessica asked curiously.

"Philippines. But I'm half Korean." 

"That explains your perfect Korean." They both said, still in English.

"Guys, will you stop speaking in English! We can't understand everything!" Sunny whinned.

"Sungkyu, stop whinning okay?" Tiffany said as she giggled at the funny sight in front of her.

"I'm so sorry. I'm you imnida." I said as I stood up and gave them a bow. 

"Sungkyu, But I would prefer you to call me Sunny unnie." The girl with a short hair and cute face introduced herself.

"Yoona." 

"Sooyoung."

"Hyeoyeon." 

"Yuri."

"Seohyun."

"You can call us unnies from now on since you're our new dongsaeng." Seohyun said with a heartwarming smile. 

"Okay, unnie!" I said with a childish smile. 

"Come on, let's finish eating our lunch. Classes will start in a while." Taeyeon being the oldest reminded us.

"DEH." All of us, including EXO said in unison and continued eating our lunch.

It's a good thing I met these wonderful girls. Even though I just met them today, I know that they'll be good unnies to me. I guess my stay here in Korea will be worthwhile. 

 

A/N

I'm sooooooooooo sorry guys! It took me soooooooo long to update. I was really busy with school. And since it's summer already, I'll try to update as much as possible. 

You didn't leave me right? Please, stay with me guys. I'm very thankful for those who waited patiently for my update. I'm soooo sorry. Really.