Chaotic Lunch

Destiny's Wheel

"Ppalli, I'm famished already!!!!" Xiumin whined while throwing a tantrum. 

"Hyung, stop doing that! It's freaking embarassing! Act like your age will you?!?" Kai shouted at his hyung. 

"Yah, Kim Jongin! Why are you talking to me like that? I'm your hyung!!" Xiumin retorted as he stopped being childish for a second. 

"Seriously, you should know how to act your age. You're like a freakin freak." Kai said with a snort.

"Yah, stop with your bickering. And watch your language, Jongin ah." Suho said in a calm yet stern manner.

"Oh come on, I thought your were hungry already. Let's gram another set to eat!" Chanyeol shouted. Being the moodmaker and happy virus that he is, he settled every issue and fights within the group, disregardin whether it's K or M. 

Realizing the meaning of Chanyeol's action, you also encouraged the others to grab something to eat. 

"Luhannie, let's go!!!!" You said as you grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the buffet table. 

"Tanya ah, I thought we're friends? Why are you going with Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked as he blew a raspberry. 

"Aish, you're so childish. Jealous, aren't you? Let's go!" You said as you dragged him as well. 

All of Exo and some of SHINee plus you went to the buffet table to grabe some food to eat. 

"Tanya, you better taste this. This dish is their specialty." Sehun said as he gave you a serving of kimchi stew and broiled eel with sesame seeds and ginseng sauce. 

"Sehun ah, that's too many. I can't finish that." You said as you declined his offer.

"Aniyo, you will and MUST finish this. I'll just hold it for you." He said with a meek smile as he just placed the bowl on top of his plate. 

"Tanya ah, try this too. I heard that this buckweat noodles will aid you with your digestion." Luhan said as he also offered you a bowl of those noodles. 

"Luhan oppa, there's no need for you to offer me food. Just get yours so that we can go back to our table now." You said as you declined his offer as well. 

"Aniyo, you will and MUST finish this." He said stubbornly as he also placed the bowl on his plate.

"Hahaha, those two are really alike." YOu mumbled as you continued to get a few pieces of california maki. 

After spending a lot of time choosing and getting your food, all of you went back to the table. You were sitted at the center of the table, with Luhan on your left and Sehun on your right. As you were about to dig in, 14 bowls filled of different variants were in front of you. All of EXO and Jonghyun and Taemin got you food. 

"Guys, do you expect me to finish these?" You said while pointing at the table/

"Uhm, we didin't know that all of us got food for you." Suho said meekly as he scratched the back of his nape. 

"Uhm, you can just pick your favorite among those dishes." Taemin suggested.

"No, she will eat mine!!!" Sehun protested as he glared at his hyung.

"Yah, maknae! Since when did you become so rude?" Jonghyun asked as he flicked Sehun's forehead. 

"Well, I'm not being rude. It's just proper that she will choose my dish since I'm her bestfriend." Sehun said arrogantly.

"Yah, who gave you the right to call yourself her bestfriend?" Luhan said as he slapped his arm.

"Hyung!!!!" Sehun whined as he rubbed the sore spot.

"That's what you get for being stubborn AND arrogant." Chanyeol and Baekhyun said as they hi-fived each other while laughing.

"Stop with the bullying already." Suho warned s who were bullying their maknae.

"Aww, Grandpa Suho is being protective AGAIN." Chanyeol continued teasing Suho.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, STOP THAT NOW." DO said in a stern manner. For the other members, it was so shocking since it's their first time to see Kyungsoo with a serious expression. 

"Deh, umma." Chanyeol gave up and became silent. 

"Kris Ge!!!" Tao screamed as he clinged on to Kris' arm. 

"What do you want now?!" Kris roared as he was fuming mad with his dongsaeng. 

"I want that limited edition of Gucci! Please buy it for me!" Tao continued whinning as he begged Kris.

Kris hesitated at first but gave up in the end.

"Arasso, I'll buy it for you later. Will you please stop causing a scene here in school? It's freaking embarrassing!" Kris whispered loudly as he covered his face. 

"YAAAAAY! I love you gege!!" Tao exclaimed as he tightened his grip. 

"KAAAAAAAAAAI!!!" Taemin whinned as he wasn't receiving attention from his bestfriend. 

"Taemin ah, will you stop clinging onto me like a kaola?" Kai hissed.

"Aniyo! You keep on ignoring me! And you're supposed to be my bestfriend!" He said with a pout.

"Awwww, Taemin oppa's sooooo cute." You overheard some of the female students say. 

"Aigoo, and to think he's older! Kyeopta!" 

"Aish, will you stop now? People are talking about us already!" Kai said as he suddenly hugged Taemin. "There, happy now?" He hissed while still hugging his bestfriend.

"Of course! Saranghae!!" Taemin exclaimed in joy as he tightened his hug. 

"Aigoo, this scene is too cheesy for me to take." You said as you covered your eyes.

"HAhaa, aren't they cute?" Luhan, who was beside you asked. 

"Too much skinship. I'm practically watching live !" You said as you pretended to puke. 

"Aigoo, then you better get used to it. Luhan hyung and I are worse than them. RIght Lulu hyung?" Sehun said as he suddenly appeared at the back of Luhan and suddenly hugged him.

"YAH!! We're in school!!" Luhan screamed in protest.

"KYAAAA, It's the HunHan couple!!" the other girl students screamed. 

"Hunnie, get off me!!!" Luhan said as he tried to get Sehun off him.

You just laughed at the scene.

"Yah, someone help me!!" Luhan continued to scream for help.

"No one's going to help you. Either we're busy with our hyung/chingu/dongsaeng or with food." They all said at the same time. You were just speechless on how sync they were. 

"That's right Hannie, I'm busy eating my siblings, Baozis." xiumin said as he stuffed several baozis in his mouth.

"And I'm busy eating chicken." Onew said while munching on his chicken.

"Seems like everyone's enjoying their company." You mumbled as you continued to laugh at the peculiar and hilarious scene in front of you. 

"OH SEHUN!!!!" 

 

 

A/N:

Lame update. I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to update for so long!!! Mianhe!