Meeting SHINee

Destiny's Wheel

"Seriously?" You asked Onew and Sehun, baffled.

"Yeah, you're our friend right? Unless you don't want to." Sehun asked you with a pout.

"Of course not, I'm really grateful that you consider me to be your friend. It's really overwhelming." You honestly said.

"If this is overwhelming, you have to meet the others. Let's go now." Onew said as he held your wrist and dragged you towards the cafeteria. 

Once you've entered the cafeteria, all of the students were shooting glares at you and bad mouthing you as well.

The three of you walked towards the VIP Area which is not surprising for the kingkas and queenkas only. As you were walking, you felt Sehun tense up. 

"It's okay. I know I'm safe with you guys." You whispered to him and touched his arm to calm him down. With your touch, he realaxed at bit. But still, he had his stoic expression on.

"WHAT DID I SAY A WHILE AGO?!?! HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OR ARE YOU PLAIN STUPID!?!" A voice shocked you, it was Onew. 

And there was silence. Everyone had scared expression on their faces. Some were even too shocked that they cried.

"Oh, what's going here Onew hyung?" A voice from the VIP area asked. They were covered with students but the students started to part like the red sea, showing 4 young men, amuzed with the scene in front of them.

"What kind of entertainment is this?" Jongyun asked as he nodded at your direction.

"She's a friend of mine, our friend." Onew said sternly as he glared at Jongyun. As soon as he heard those words from his leader, his serious and stoic expression changed into an ecstatic and shocked expression.

"She's the transferee student everyone's stalking about?!" He exclaimed, not caring about his image anymore.

"Yeah, she is. Tanya, meet SHINee." Onew pointed at the four guys with a heartwarming and reassuring smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tanya Lee." You said as you bowed to them, not even caring about the other students. 

"Anyong, I'm Lee Taemin, maknae of SHINee." A guy with girl features which suited him really well introduced himself.

"I'm Minho." The tall and charismatic guy introduced himself.

"I'm Kibum but I prefer to be called Key." The guy whose aura shouted "DIVA!" introduced himself.

"Oh, and I'm Jonghyun." the guy earlier who I might say looked like a Dino introduced himself.

"So, they are my members. Glad you've met them already." Onew said as he peered with smiles all over his face.

"Tanya ah, can I call you that if you don't mind?" Jonghyun said as he went near you and holded both of your arms.

"Of course I don't. just be comfortable with anything." You said as you struggled to get your hands out of his grip.

"Okay then, Tanya ah. But you should call me oppa as well." He said with a smile plastered on his face. 

"Hyung, you're creeping her out." Taemin said as he pulled his hyung away from you. 

"So you've met my members already. Let's eat lunch first. I want to eat my chicken already!!" Onew exclaimed as he ran towards the table like an excited pre-school kid.

"Hyung with his chicken, again." Taemin sighed as he walked towards the table as well.

"Again?" You whispered to Sehun

"Yeah, Onew hyung LOVES chicken. No one or nothing can separate him from a piece." Sehun said as he rolled his eyes and sat on the table across SHINee's.

"Tanya ah, come and sit with us." Jongyhyun said as he grabbed hold of your wrist.

"Wrong move hyung, she's eating with us." Sehun said as he grabbed your wrist as well.

"Us? You're all alone right now. And I bet Tanya is famished already. Let her eat her lunch now while you wait for the others." The older one hissed as he gave the younger one a glare.

"Oh, will you stop your childish acts! Tanya is not an object to be shared! She has her own right to decide. Let her decide okay? But I bet she's staying with Sehun ah since she has know him before us, right?" Key said as he flicked Jonghyun's forehead and asked you with a smile.

"Uhmmm." You were about to talk when someone hugged you from the back.

"TANYA AH!!" You heard a voice while hugging you like there's no tomorrow.

"Tao ge, will you please release me?" You said in chinese.

"Oh, sorry mei mei." He replied to you in Chinese as he released you from the hug. 

"Oh, Jongin ah!" Taemin shouted as he saw his bestfriend enter the hall. 

Unlike Taemin who looks so excited, Jongin looks so stoic and cold. He just gave Taemin a nod as he sat down on one of the seats reserved for the group.

"YAH! Why are you like that?" Taemin exclaimed as he went near his bestfriend.

"Dude, don't act like that. You have an image to protect, remember?" Jongin said coldly.

"Whatever dude. I don't care about them. You should have paid attention to me! But a simple nod? That's so frustrating okay? I'm your bestfriend for Pete's sake!" Taemin wailed. 

"Fine fine, I'm sorry. Truce?" Jongin asked with a warm smile and an extended hand.

"Truce." Taemin said as he pulled Kai into a hug. 

"Yah, our image dudes." Jongin whispered to his hear, but loud enough fro you and the others to hear. 

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry." Taemin said as he broke the hug. 

"You guys are so cheesy." Key snorted as he ate his bimbap.

"Whatever hyung. You're just jealous." Taemin teased his hyung.

"Me, jealous? That will never happen. Right Yixing?" Key said as he looked towards Lay's direction.

"Of course Taemin ah, Key has me." Lay said as he went near Key and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Oh my God, the DIVA couple." Xiumin said as he made some puking sounds. 

"YAH, BAOZI STOP THAT OR I'LL STUFF YOUR MOUTH WITH YOR BROTHERS!" Key shouted, making everyone shock.

"Dude, I was joking. And how dare you shout at me, I'm your hyung!" Xiumin said, irritated.

"Don't dare mess with me. Hyung or not, I'll stuff your mouth with baozis." Key said as he calmed himself down and continued eating his bimbap.

"Don't mind them. They're all psychos." Luhan whispered in your ear, making you laugh.

All of them realized that you were still there, watching them bicker. 

"What an entertaining show we have here." You said with a giggle.

"Yah, Luhan what did you say to her?" Jonghyun said as he pointed a finger at Luhan who is acting innocent.

"I didn't say anything to her. Right, Tanya ah?" Luhan said as he gave you a smile.

"Yeah, he didn't say anything. Just continue with your bickering. It's just like I'm watching a movie and all I need is popcorn." you said as you continued to giggle.

"I agree with Tanya!" Tao and Sehun said at the same time. Eveyone then glared at them

"What?" They both asked, confused.

"Woah, that's the best chicken I've ever had!!" Onew exclaimed as he finished munching on his chicken.

You looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

"Hyung, all you eat is chicken. How can that be the best meal you ever had?" Sehun asked and Onew glared at him.

"What did I do again? I was just asking!" He said with a pout. 

"Sehun ah, you never learn your lesson, don't you. Don't mind Onew hyung anymore or he'll get mad at you." Jonhyun said as he cooed Sehun and ruffled his hair. 

"Gosh, will you stop the drama already? I'm freaking hungry already!" Xiumin said as he stomach growled.

"Stupid Baozi, when were you not hungry?" kris said as he flicked Xiumin's forehead.