Touchdown!!

Destiny's Wheel

"Oh Sehun." You repeated his name while shaking his hand. *Wait, why does that name sound so familiar? I think I heard it somehwere. Aish, nevermind. At least I have a new found "friend."

"Yeah. Is my name that beautiful that you have to repeat it?" He joked while looking at you intently.

"Psh, you're so arrogant." You said as you slapped his hand.

"I have the rights." He said while smirking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be landing in 5 mins. Please fasten your seatblets and put your chairs into an upright posittion." The stewardess said through the PA.

After 5 mins.

"This is it. It's your first time here in Korea, right?" He asked while sitting comfortably in his chair.

"Yeah." You said as a sigh escaped from your mouth.

"Nervous?"

"Well, I'm a little bit." You said as you felt the plane touch down on the runway.

"Don't be." He said.

After 5 more minutes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have landed in Incheon, South Korea. The local time right now is 10 am in the morning. Temperature, 22 degrees celcius. Thank you for flying with Korean Air. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Korea." The captain announced through the PA.

"I can do this." You muttered to yourself as you waited for Sehun to stand up.

<>

You were waiting for a cab outisde the airport when you heard screams coming from the exit of the airport.

"What the hell is that?" You asked, curious of what's happening.

"OPPA!!!" You kept on hearing crazy girls screaming.

You didn't bother to see who was that and continued waiting for the cab. As you were about to ride the cab, you saw a van in front of you and that "famous person" go inside that van.

"SEHUN OPPA!" You heard screams as some of the fans were running after the van.

"What, Sehun?" You said as you entered the cab.

"Where to, miss?" The driver asked.

"To Seoul University Dorm please." You answered in Korean as well.

The scene a while ago kept repeating and you were pondering about it.

"Sehun oppa, huge white celebrity van, fans, screams. Wait, is he an Idol?!" You muttered loudly for the taxi driver to hear.

"Miss, are you okay?"

"Ajhussi, does Sehun ring a bell? Is he an Idol?"

"Sehun? I don't know. Sorry."

"It's okay."

*Aish, is he an idol?!? Wait, the internet over is here is really fast right?!? I'll search it instead.* You thought as you got your phone out and started searching.

"OH SEHUN" you typed. And the first thing you saw was an article.

"EXO's SEHUN, BACK FROM THE PHILIPPINES AFTER A YEAR."

"Wtf, is that true?" You said as you opened the link and read through it.

"Omg, it's really true! He's the one! OH SEHUN FROM EXO! WTF!!" You exclaimed in English.

"Agasshi, what's the problem?" The driver asked, starlted.

"Oh, nothing. Please dirve safely.." You answered as you relaxed on your seat.

After 5 mins,.

"Aish, it's traffic again." The driver cussed.

The cab stopped for a while and when you looked at the right side, you saw a bus with an EXO sticker on it. (the big ones covering the whole bus.)

"So it's really true. I just talked with EXO's Sehun. Unbelievable.

 

A/N

Short chapter! I'm soooo sorry if this is a crappy chapter. I'm guessing that I won't be able to make this as a ten shot story. I'll just update you guys, okay? Thank you!! :D