Family

Destiny's Wheel

The both of you went out of the office, you with a smile, while jongin scowled.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked him as you studied his expression.

"Nothing much. I'm just tired." He shrugged as he walked ahead of you.

"Gosh, the jerk is back again." You muttered as you followed him reluctantly.

As you were walking the halls of SMent, you bumped into a few artists and trainees along the way. Jongin, as both the sunbae and hoobae bowed to them as sign of respect. You were about to enter the elevator when you heard a voice shouting Jongin's name.

"Jongin oppa!!" a high pitched voice rang in your ears. Jongin turned around and greeted the girl who shouted his name.

"Seulgi-ah!" He said, shocked as he hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered but you heard it anyway. The two broke their hug and simply faced each other. She was smiling at Jongin while talking to him.

*gosh, this girl is really cute. She looks like an angel*

"I'm here to shoot the teaser with Irene unnie. She's just inside the practice room to polish some of her movements. The rest of the rookies are here too. They're practicing with Tony oppa." She said as she continued smiling at Jongin.

"Ohhh. I see." He said as he turned to you.

"Oh, seulgi ah, this is Tanya. Tanya, meet seulgi. She's one of the rookies here in SM. She's really a great dancer." Jongin introduced you.

"Nice to meet you, Seulgi." You said as you offered your hand.

"Nice to meet you too---" "Unnie. She's older than you." Jongin butted in. "Unnie." She said as she shook your hand.

The both of you smiled at each other until seulgi was called by someone.

"Deh. I'm comming!" She yelled. "Guess I have to go now. Nice seeing you again, oppa. Unnie, it was nice meeting you." She said as she gave the both of you a 90 degree bow and left.

"Wow. She's really cute." You unconsciously muttered.

"I know." Jongin smirked and then went to press the elevator again. After 30 mins, you both arrived at the dorm and were greeted by the angry bird, Kris.

"Good thing you're already back." He said as he proceeded to the kitchen.

"Why, is there any problem?" Jongin asked hid hyung.

"A very big problem. Sehun kept on whining the whole time. He said he misses Tanya already. Gosh,that kid" Rris said as he massaged his temple and chugged down the glass of water he was holding.

"Hyung! I thought it was something serious!!" Jongin exclaimed,while stomping his feet.

"Jeesh. You maknaes are really bratty." Kris sighed.

"Whatever hyung, you know you love us anyway." Jongin smirked as he went to the living room and lay down the sofa.

You too, entered the apartment and greeted Kris.

"Hello oppa." You said as you gave him a warm smile.

He judt nodded in response. "Psh, angry bird." You muttered under your breath.

"Tanya ah, I heard that." He said while giving you a warning glare. "

Oops." You said as you ran towards Jongin.

"Kids these days." Kris said as he shook his head. You were sitting peacefully beside Jongin when you heard your name being yelled.

"Is is true?! Tanya's back?! Yehet!!" You heard Sehun's voice throughout the dorm.

"Yah! Someone calm the maknae down!" Baekhyun roared from his room.

You were just waiting, waiting for your body to be crushed by no other than Oh Sehun.

"Tanya ah!!!!!" You heard Sehun's voice coming nearer and the you were engulfed in his arms.

"Sehun-ah, I can't breathe." You said as you tried to escape his hug.

"Yah! Did you hear what she said?!" Jongin abruptly sat up and then hit sehun's head.

"Yaaah!" He said chimed as he rubbed his head while pouting.

"Awww, baby sehun's hurt. Don't worry, I missed you too!" You said as you hugged him back.

"Gosh, these love birds! Stop it!" Jongin said as he playfully closed his eyes and then went back to lying down, putting his legs on your lap in the process.

"Gosh, you guys are so noisy! Let me sleep!!" Baekhyun shouted from his room. "Oops." The three of you said as you laughed.