"Brotherly" Love

Destiny's Wheel

They finished their practice already while I was still there sitting at a corner, watching them intently. I was so absorbed until Sehun plopped himself beside me. 

"Gosh, I'm sooooo tired!!" He whinned as he wiped his sweat. 

"Omo, good thing our muse's here." Chanyeol said as he lay his head on my lap. 

"Yah, don't be too touchy!" Sehun said as he sat straight and began hitting his hyung. 

"Yah, Oh Sehun!" Chanyeol said as he sat straight as well and began their staring contest. 

"Mehrong. I won!" The younger one cheered. 

You then noticed that Kai going outside of the room. I stood up and excused myself. 

"It's becoming stuffy here guys. Excuse me for a moment." I said as I dusted my skirt and went outside. 

I was outside when I saw Kai sitting on the couch in the waiting lounge of the basement. I was about to approach him when I noticed that he was staring at a ring. Wait, why does it look so familiar. I then continued walking towards him and then he realized I was there and hid the ring. 

"Oh, it's you." He said blantly as he stared at the ground.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I asked him as I sat beside him. This is the first time for me being this close to Kai. Despite that, I don't feel awakward at all. I wonder why. 

"Uhm, the choreography is really great. Impressing." I said as I stared at his face. *Wow, his profile is really amazing. He looks like a god.*

"Thanks. I really put a lot of efforts in that. I appreciate that." He said as he just continued staring at the ground.

"Why wouldn't you look at me? Do you despise me that much?" 

"Hate you? Of course not."

"Then why do you act otherwise?"

"It's just that I'm not really comfortable with women. t's connected with who I am, okay? Trust me when I say that I don't hate you. In fact, I see you as my younger sister." he said as he looked at me intently while smiling. 

"Sister?" I asked, amused with his analogy.

"Yeah." 

"And why is that?" 

"It's because you remind me of her. Oh, and you look like her too." he said with a bittersweet smile.

"Is it okay for me to ask where she is?"

"Truthfully, we didn't grow up together since she has another mother. We're just half siblings. But ever since I knew from my dad that I have a sister, I was so elated. I wanted to meet her, but she was far away." He said as his expression became sad, devastated, broken. 

"Oh." 

"Can you keep it a secret from the others? No one knows that I have a sibling." He stated as he looked again at the ground. 

"Sure. This will just be between us." I said as I gave him a smile.

"Thanks. Oh, can I treat you like my sister?" He suddenly asked me.

"Sure." I answered him right away.

"Thank you so much, dongsaeng." He said as he suddenly hugged me.

"No problem, oppa." I said I returned his hug. 

 

 

A/N: 

Sorry for the short update. Omg, EXO won for the 3rd time already. Congrats my babies!! Proud EXOTIC right here. Now I'm ready for the drama version. Come on SM!!