Meeting THE Family (part two)

Destiny's Wheel

"SUNBAES, WE'RE HERE!" Voices were heard from the door of the practice room.

"Oh, my hoobaes are here!" Luna said, laughing her head off. "Oppa!" She said as she hi-fived some of them.

"Aish, our dongsaeng who keeps on teasing us." A tall guy said as he ruffled Luna's here. You were sitting on one of the couches and you were just watching them, amused by their personalities.

"Oppa!!" You heard Luna scream as she was escaping from the other guy's grip. He was freaking tall and was smilling like hell. What's wrong with him? He looks like a poodle with that kind of hair. And he looks like a freak with that kind of smile. Well girls, I'm not a normal girl. I won't be drooling just becuase I saw 12 hot and gorgeous men in front of me. Well, that guy really looks weird. Oh, there's another one. Why are his eyes SO big? 

You were scrutinizing all them when you heard a familiar voice.

"Tanya ssi! What are you doing here?" You heard a voice approaching her. 

"Oh, Sehun oppa." You said with a meek smile.

"You know each other?" Victoria asked. The rest were just confused. The boys were confused as well, but some of them are thinking of the wrong things were grinning.

'Oh, look at this. Our makneas flirting with a girl." That freaking poodle like guys said while smiling. Gah, his smile is annoying me!

"Of course not, she's just a friend. She was the girl I was talking about. She's here for scholarship. She goes to the same school as well!" He exclaimed, a smile plastered on his face.

"Wait, so you knew Sehun before me?" Vicotria asked.

"Uhm yes."

"Why are you here anyway?" Sehun asked, without the intention of insulting you. 

Before you can answer, Victoria answered for you.

"She's with me." She casually said, being the oldest in the room, she doesn't need to use any formalities. 

"Ohh." The rest of the boys said.

"She's my roommate." Victoria said while smiling.

And then another "ohh" were uttered again.

"Well, since you two know each other already. Sehun ah, you don't mind introducing her to the rest of the group right?" Victoria said, more like commanding Sehun.

"Oh right!" He exclaimed.

He then grabbed your shoulders and brought you in front of EXO. They formed a straight line and all were just staring right at you, piercing your sould. Gosh, I can't believe that they're all hot and gorgeous! Well, SM is famous for its "god and goddesses" idols anyway. 

"Since it's impractical to introduce them first, I'll do it the other way around. Hyungs, this is Tanya." He said with a smile.

"Anyonghaseyo, Tanya imnida." You said once again.

"Hello, I'm Kris." The extremely tall with bronze hair said with a straight face.

'Gosh hyung, can't you stop with the face! Smile!" Sehun shouted at his hyung.

"Fine." He said as he smiled at you.

You were swept off your feet because of his gorgeous smile. You tried hard to calm down since he was just the first one to introduce, but you were already spazzing inside. 

"Anyeong! I'm EXO's Happy Virus, Chanyeol." The creepy one said.

"Hyung, don't introduce yourself as EXO's Happy Virus. We just debuted okay! And since Tanya isn't from here, I'm guessing she doesn't know us..yet." He said with a smirk.

"Well, it's kind of true. I just knew about you guys when I was on my way yo my dorm. I didn't even know that Sehun is an idol." you muttered.

"Well, that's why we're doing this!" Now continue!" Sehun ordered his hyungs around.

"Yah, why are you being too cocky? Don't you know that you're THE maknae! Treat us with more respect!" A guy with his bang covering his face said.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Now continue!" Sehun ignored the comment and continued being the "boss."

"Anyeong. I'm Xiumin." The guy with puffy cheeks said. Wow, he's really cute. If they didn't say that Sehun was the maknae, I'll think that he's the maknae.

"Anyeong. I'm Lay" A guy said with a smile, showing his to die for dimples! Woo, he's so freaking cute! but with the accent, I'm guessing he's not Korean as well. 

"Anyeong! I'm Chen." A guy with Greek God looks said, smiling. Wow, he's like a sculpture! How can a human being be so perfect like him?

"Anyeong, I'm D.O." The guy with huge eyes said. Even though he's smiling his eyes are really huge.

"Anyeong, I'm Tao." The guy with dark circles under his eyes said. Wait, he looks like a panda! He''s really cute!!"

"Anyeong, I'm Luhan." A guy with a pretty face said. Wow, he looks like an angel. 

"Anyeong, I'm Baekhyun." Another guy who looks like an angel said. Wow, he looks innocent!

"Anyeong, I'm Suho." Another guy with dimples said. 

And the one who scolded Sehun was last.

"Kai." He said cooly without even looking at you. Wow, another ice? Hehe, just wait and see. I'll be able to melt you in no time. 

"Okay, so you already know all of my hyungs! Are you going to remember them?" Sehun asked you, faces inches apart.

"Gosh, what happened to the cold and arrogant guy I met in the plane earlier?" You said as you slightly pushed him away.

"Arrogant and Cold? Psh." All of them, meaning f(x) too laughed.

"What's wrong? Isn't he arrogant and cold?" You asked confused.

"This man my friend, is the total opposite of what you just said. Well, he can be a jerk sometimes. But deep inside, he's compassionate and caring for others." A guy you belive to be Luhan said while holding onto your shoulders. You cringed with his touch. Why is he being so touchy now? We just met for Pete's sakes! 

"Really? Well, I didn't see that coming." You said as you laughed, slowly walking away from Luhan.

"Hyung, stop being a flirt. It's not the time for you to scare Tanya." The creepy guys, whose name is Chanyeol said stepping on the scene.

"Hahaha, it's okay. I just feel weird and awkward since I just met everyone of you today" you gave them a weak laugh.

"Oh yeah, you just arrived here a while ago. Is it your first time in Korea?' The guy who you believe to be Suho asked.

"Uhm," Before you can answer, Sehun answered for you.

"Yes. She's been living in the Philippines ever since. But she's good in Korean since she's half korean, part chinese and part filipino. She can speak Filipino, Korean, English and a little bit of Chinese." Sehun said with a proud tone.

'Well, we were asking Tanya, not you." Chanyeol said.

"But I answered your questions. And I bet she's tired of answering the same questions all over again." He said, defending himself and you from shame. Wow, he's really a warm-hearted person.

"So Sehun ah, why is she here?" Chanyeol dared Sehun with his knowledge of you. 

He then looked at you, asking for you permission. You just gave him a nod and a smile.

"She's here because she got a scholarship in SNU. She's majoring BS Psychology like me. Ane obviously, she's rooming with Victoria noona. But that's not the only reason why she's here. She's also here to look for her long lost appa. You already know that she's half Korean right. And her father is Korean, like some of us. So she came here hoping that she can find her long lost father. But if fate wouldn't permit, she just here to study about our culture and country." He said as he spilled the beans to them. He then looked at you with a worried look. You gave him a reassuring smile and waited for the rest to react. 

There were "wows," "daebaks," "jjangs," and "ohhs." heard from the group.

"Happy now?" Sehun asked them, proud of himself.

"We should be the one to ask you that." They said, grinning. 

"Whatever hyungs." Sehun said as he went to the couch. 

You were left there standing, with 11 pair of eyes eyeing you from head to toe.

"I'm pretty sure that in any culture it's rude to stare at a girl like that." Krystal said, breaking the stares of her oppas while urging you to sit on the couch, beside Sehun.

"Mian." They all muttered. 

"It's okay." You said, being comfortable with Sehun's presence.

"Gregg oppa won't be coming any sooner so I guess it's better if we just relax for a while." Victoria said as she sat on the floor, the other following her lead; including you and Sehun. 

You spent the rest of the hour with f(x) and EXO, talking about random things, getting to know one another. You then realized that Kai isn't bad at all. He's just like Krystal, an ice easy to melt. He started warming up and even showed you his dancing skills. Time passed by and their instructor arrived. When he arrived, all of you were still sitting on the floor. He gaved all of you a questioning look, well, only you.

"She's our friend. Is it okay if she stays here while we practice?" Sehun asked their teacher.

"It's okay with me. As long as she doesn't interrupt or ruin our practice. We need to perfect this number since you're going to present this by next week already." He said with a serious look. He just stared at you as well.

"I'm pretty sure she won't be a nuisance." Amber said while standing.

'Okay. Now, let's start practice." He said while clapping his hands

You went over the couch and sat there, watching them do their warm up exercises.

"Okay, let's start!" The teacher said as he played the music. 

You weren't aware that you were bobbing your head with the beat of music until the song ended. You looked at them, sweat covering their bodies, they were panting, catching their breaths. You then realized that the teacher was staring at you as well. What the hell, I dindn't do anything to interrupt the practice! I was just bobbing my head with the beat!

"Okay, let's start with the routine." He said as played another song.