Room Mate

Destiny's Wheel

After 15 mins, you arrived at your destination. 

"Thank you" You said as you handed your payment to the taxi driver. You alighted the taxi and got your two luggages in the trunk.

"Thank you again, ajhussi." You said as you proceeded to the entrance of the dorm. As soon as you entered the dorm, you were astounded with the glamour. 

"Wow, this is really amazing." You mumbled as you walked towards the front desk, still admiring the glamour of the dorm.

"May I help you?" The woman asked you.

"Uhm, I'm the scholar from the Philippines." You said in perfect Korean.

"Oh, you're the Korean-Filipino scholar? Nice to meet you." SHe said with a smile. 

"Nice to meet you too." You said as you gave her your paper. 

"Wait a for a while. I'll arrange your room." She said as she scrolled through the computer. 

After a minute

"You're in room 1013. Uhm, do you know the house rules already?" She asked you while giving you the card key.

"Not yet." 

"We don't have any curfews or anything. But you're not allowed to bring guys here. Ever. Plus, you're not allowed to drink, play cards and do drugs. Simple, right?" She asked you with a smile.

"Yeah, thank you for informing me. Uhm, where is my room located?" You asked while putting your bag on your shoulder.

"Pass by the left side and take the elevator. It's on the left side. Enjoy your stay here." She said as she went back to work.

"Thank you." You said with a bow and proceeded to the left.

"Wow, this dorm is so awesome! Every corner speaks of "richness, glamour and fashion!" You mumbled to yourself while dragging your two luggages. 

You arrived on your floor and was more surprised with the sight. 

"Is this real?" You said as you touched the wall which were covered with gold-plated wallpapers.

You then arrived at your room, which was more shocking than the sight outside. 

Cool-Boys-Bedroom-Ideas-by-ZG-Group-2-55

This is your room, it has two beds since you will have a room mate.

"Wow, this is freaking nice! Wait, why are there two beds?" You asked yourself as you placed your things on the right side of the room, near the comfort room.

"Since you'll have  a roommate, and that's me!" Someone exclaimed. You looked at the door and saw a familiar looking woman.

"Wait, aren't you Victoria ssi?" You asked her in disbelief.

"Uhm, yeah." She said as she put her things on the bed, opposite yours.

"Nice to meet you!" She exclaimed as she extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you, too." You hesitated for a while.

"Oh, don't be shy! I heard that you're younger than me and you're from the Philippines. just call me eonnie okay? And please, don't be intimidated just because I'm an idol okay? Here in school, I'm just the ordinary Victoria." she said as she shook your hands.

"Deh." YOu said, still dumbfounded about the events that just has happened. First Sehun from EXO and now Victoria from f(x)? 

"What?"  she asked you once again

"Eonnie." You said as you became comfortable with her. She sat down on her bed and you did the same.

"So, why are you here?" She asked you.

"Uhm, I got a scholarship and now I'm here." 

"Really? That's amazing! What's your major?"

"BS Psychology." 

"You don't seem like a pure Filipino to me." She said as she was staring at you intently.

"Uhm, that's because I'm not. I'm half Korean and one-fourth Chinese and one-fourth Filipino." YOu informed her.

"Really? That answers my next question. So, do you know how to speak Chinese?" She asked in Chinese.

"Yeah, a little bit." You answered her in Chinese as well.

"Hahaha, what's your name anyway?" 

"Lee Tanya." You said

"Tell me more about yourself."

"Uhm, another reason why  I came here is because I'm looking for my father."

"Why?"

"He left us when I was younger. And I'm really curious about his roots, culture so I decided to come here. And I'm hoping that I might see him as well." You said as you looked down, tears threatening to fall from your eyes.

"Aww, that's okay! I'm sure that you're going to find him! Cheer up!" She said as she went to your side and comforted you.

"Thank you eonnie." you said as you continued to sulk.

After 10 mins, Victoria got a call.

"Hello?" She asked as she answered the call.

"Deh, I'm coming. By the way, can I bring a friend along?" She asked the person on the other line. 

"Sure. Thank you." she said as she hung up.

You looked at her, and she was smiling.

"Let's go!" She said as she held your hand and dragged you outside.

"Where are we going?" You asked her while she was still dragging you outside the dorm.

"To meet my family." She said with a smile as you entered a van.

"Oppa, this is my friend Lee Tanya. She came from the Philippines. But she's half Korean, one-fourth Chinese and one-fourth Filipino!" Victoria informed her manager.

"Anyeonghaseyo." You said as you gave her manager and bow.

"No need to be formal, Tanya sii. I'm glad Victoria met a friend like you." He said as he looked at you through the rear mirror.

"Uhm, thank you." You said with an awkward tone.

"Relax." The manager said with a snicker.

"Uhm, deh." You said as you started relaxing.

After 10 mins.

"Where are we going, eonnie?" You asked Victoria.

"To SM Entertainment." 

"WHAT?!?"

"Relax. Since you're my first friend in school, I want to introduce you to my family, SM Family." She said with a smile.

"But..."

'No buts. Plus, I really think that you're a genuine friend. I trust my insticts and you had a nice aura a while ago. Plus, I trust you." She said while looking at you. "Just relax. I'm sure they'll like you as well." She said as she patted your head.

"Arasso, eonnie." You said as you looked outside the window.

After a minute or so.

"Tanya ssi, is this your first time in Korea?" The manager asked.

"Yeah. I'm really thankful that I was accepted for the scholarship."

"Really, you're a scholar?"

"Deh. And it's my first time here since my father left us when I was younger. And I'm here to study and explore more about my paternal roots." You said as you sniffed.

"It's okay. I'm sure you'll find him soon." The manager assured you.

You then looked outside the window again, flowers began blooming since it was spring already. 

"Guess I found another friend." You thought. 

 

A/N

Short chapter! :D Hope you're liking my story so far. Thank you!! :D