Celebratory Dinner

Destiny's Wheel

After the interview, Insoo oppa decided to treat us for dinner. ASA!

"Tanya a, what do you want to eat?" He asked me as he went through the backdoor, with me following suit. The rest of the oppas are still inside since they're changing into comfortable clothes and removing their make up.

"Anything's fine, oppa. Let's ask the others what they want to eat." I answered him humbly. In fact, I would like to eat beef and hot pot of possible.

"Aniya, it's your decision. What would you like to eat? Don't lie okay?" He said as he glare pierced through me.

"Uhm....beef and hot pot." I said with a faint smile.

"See? Wasn't so bad, was it? We'll have those for dinner then." He said as he opened the car for me and went back inside to fetch the oppas. I, on the other hand, went to the backseat and sat comfortably while waiting. This time, I decided to ride with Exo-K. Few moments later, everyone has arrived.

"Oh, Tanya ah." Chanyeol oppa said as he opened the door and went in.

"Can I sit beside you?" He asked. "Of course you can, oppa." I said with a smile.

"I want to sit beside Tanya too!!" Sehun shouted as he wrestled with Baekhyun oppa who wanted to sit beside me too.

"Aigoo ah, this evil maknae." Baekhyun sulked as he went to sit in the middle row.

"I'll be sitting in front." Suho oppa said as he opened the door and sat down.

Everyone was inside the car already and we're ready to go already.

"Tanya ah, why did you suddenly change your mind and rode with us?" Yeollie oppa asked me with his hyped smile. *as always, happy virus indeed*

"It's because she missed me!!!" Sehun exclaimed proudly.

"Uhm....that's one of the reasons." I said as I .

"Mwoh?!" Sehun exclaimed with a pout.

"Hehe. Just joking. Of course, I missed my bestfriend." I said as I pinched his cheeks.

"Hahahaha, you're stuck in the friendzone, maknae ah!" Baekhyun errupted in laughter.

"Shut up, hyung. I'll tell Taeyeon noona that you were flirting with a coordi noona." Sehun threatened his hyung.

"Whatever." Baekhyun said as he shut his mouth.

"Guessed so. Hehe." Sehun said in victory.  

"Hyung, where are we eating? I'm hungry as an elephant!" Kai suddenly exclaimed as he was massaging his stomach.

"Tanya wants to eat beef and hot pot. So we're going there." Sukjin oppa said as he was driving.

"Jeongmal?! Asa!!" They all cheered except for Kyungsoo and Suho oppa who were the matured ones.

"Omo yah, can't wait to eat!!!" Sehun and Chanyeol simultaneously exclaimed.

A FEW MINUTES AFTER.

"Yeobo!" A middle aged woman greeted us as we entered the restaurant.

"Ah, jagiyah." Sukjin oppa said as he pecked the lips of the woman.

"Oh, annyeong." She casually greeted exo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, noona." They all said as they gave her a bow.

"Oh, oppa." She said to Insoo oppa.

"Annyeong, Jinri ah." Insoo gave her a nod. She then turned to me and greeted me as well.

"Oh, who's this?" She asked no one in particular.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Tanya imnida." I introduced myself.

"She's our friend." Sehun said.

"Oh, I see. Nice meeting you.." she said as she offered her hand.

"Likewise." I said as I shook her hand as well. "

She's my wife." Sukjin said as he went to her side and encircled his arms on her waist.

"Ohhh. Didn't know that you're married already, oppa." I said in awe.

"Well, I'm a secretive guy." He said as he winked at me.

"Jagiyah, the kids want to eat beef and hot pot." He said as he was still holding her waist.

"Kurae? Then let's prepare it now." She said to him lovingly as they walked towards their kitchen.

"Aigoo, those lovebirds." Insoo oppa said as he went inside followed by the rest of the members.

"Sweet, aren't they?" A voice said. I turned and saw Luhan once again.

"Yes, they are." I answered in a dreamy voice.  "I envy them." I said as I pouted. Luhan stared at me puzzingly for a minute or so.

"You know,  you're so hard to decipher." He said as he smiled.

"What?" I said as I awoke from my trance. "Nothing. Kaja." He smiled cheekily as he placed his hands on my shoulders and gently guided me inside. 

 

 

A/N: 

 

Hi, guys!! 

I'm going to try and update all of my stories one by one. 

Hope everyone's staying safe and healthy!