Wolf, Awoo! .

Destiny's Wheel

Classes have started, you were so bored that you kept on staring outside the window. 

"Tanya" Sehun said as he poked your side. 

"What again?" you asked, irked that he kept on poking you for the past 30 minutes. 

"I'm bored." He said with a cute pout

"Do you think I'm not bored as well? This subject is killing me." You said as you blew a cherry and continued staring outside. 

It's spring time now, cherry blossoms were everywhere and it's beauty just struck you and made you admire it's beauty. 

"It's so beautiful." You muttered under your breath, hoping no one will here.

"What's beautiful, you? Because if you're pertaining to yourself, it's true." He said calmly, making you blush.

"Yah, don't tease me right now. And look straight, the teacher might catch us. Don't want ending up in detention." You said as you playfully slapped his arm.

"YAH!!" He accidentally shouted, forgetting that you're still in class. 

"OH SEHUN! Lee Tanya!" The teacher shouted with rage as she slammed her hands on the desk. "DETENTION. NOW!" She said as she furiously pointed at the door. 

You stood up with Sehun and walked towards the door while some of your classmates were snickering. 

You were walking along the corridor with shoulders deflated. 

"It's all your fault. Gosh, can't that we still have detention. In College. Just wow." You said sarcastically. 

"Jeesh, relax will you. Detention is fun. WAY more fun that class." Sehun said, a tiny and mischievous smile appearing on his face. 

"How can detention be fun, huh?" You asked as you just followed him. 

"See for yourself." Sehun said as he stopped at the end of the corridor and opened a door leading to the..

"Basement? Yah, what are you planning to do?! I'm still pure okay!" You said as you hit his arms.

"OW! I wasn't planning anything..yet." He jokingly said as he massaged his arms that you previously hit.

"Seriously, why are we going to the basement? Aren't we supposed to go to detention?" You said as you looked at him. 

"Too many questions." He said as he pushed you towards the stairs and you began to go down. "For your information, this is detention." He said as he closed the door behind him and started going down the stairs as well. 

"What's this? Are you even joking me  sine this isn't funny anymore." You asked him as another door was in front of you. 

"Wait here." He said as he went near the door and tapped the door thrice.

"Who's there?" A voice that you can recognize as Kai's asked through the peephole. 

"It's me, Sehunnie." Sehun answered with his "baby voice." 

"Password." Kai simply said.

"Yes, wolf. I'm a wolf. Awooo!" Sehun said and howled after. 

Kai then closed the peephole and then locks were heard opening.

"WTF." you said as the doors were opened. 

Sehun then pulled your hand and lead you inside.

"Welcome to the wolf pack, our lady." He said, still dragging your hand as he made you sit on one corner.

"Wth is this?" You asked as you were face to face witht the whole EXO. 

"This is our hideout, an underground studio here in our campus." Lay simply stated. 

"I'm pretty much aware of that, mind you. I was just asking what I'm doing here." 

"Oh, it's because you're our muse. And we're here practicing for our comeback." Kris said cockily. 

"Muse? Comeback?" 

"Oh dear, did you forget that we're celebrities?" Xiumin said with a chuckle. Clearly, he was amused of your memory.

"Oh, I forgot. Seriously, I'm your muse?"

"Yes, you are our muse. And we're the wolves!" Chanyeol said with a smile as he did some wolf actions. 

"WTF!! HAHAHAHA!!" You said as you laughed yourself out. 

"Dude, I was that funny?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"You didn't look funny, but stupid." Beak answered Chanyeol's question. 

"Seriously, are you even going to continue with this wolf thing?" You asked them as they started going to their designated positions. 

"Watch carefully. We'll make you howl as well." Kai said as he went at the back. 

Your POOV

They started with a number that consists of laying down, jumping around the place, a ittle bit of dancing and ended witha weird pose that looks like a tree? 

The music ended and then another one was played. The intro was a little bit creepy since all I heard were howling. The tree swayed from left to right and then, the wolf, oh, Chanyeol appeared. 

"Wow." was all I could say when I was watching them practice. The steps are funny, yet very intricate and simple at the same time. I just couldn't explain the steps! it was amazing!! THe song ended with Sehun and Luhan in front, glaring at me like wolves that are ready to attack me. 

"Wow." I muttered under my breath as I just stared at them, my mouth a little bit opened.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Kai asked cockily, again.

"psh, they were amazing except you." I said, teasing him. 

"YAH! How can you say that to your--" Kai said as he stopped talking. 

"what?" I asked, curious as to what he was supposed to say. 

"Nothing." He said as he grabbed his towel and started wiping his sweat. 

"Amazing right?" Sehun said as he poked my sides, for the nth time.

"Yeah. The steps were really amazing. Even the block was well done. Who was the choreographer anyway?" I asked them since I really would like to commend the one who did this piece of art. 

"Kai hyung." Sehun said with a smile. [A/N: let's just say he was the one who did the steps, okay?]

"What, Kai did  this?" I asked, bewildered. 

"Yeah, he did every detail of this dance." Baekhyun said as he started drinking his water. 

*Omg, I feel so guilty. He did everything of this. I need to complement him from doing this piece of art.*

I felt guity, I need to say sorry to him and complement his work. 

I was about to approach Kai when the trolls, Yeol and Baek started playing with one another again. 

"Yah!! You're not that cute! I'm the cutest here! AWOOOOO!" Beakhyun said as he slapped Chanyeol's arm and then did the pose for their choreography. 

 

A/N: 

EXO IS FINALLY BACK! EXOTICS, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 14 MONTHS FOR THIS! THEY'RE FINALLY BAAAAACK! The past performances were awesome! Gosh, this would be an epic moment for them. I just can't wait for them to sing live!! It would be better! Anyway, let's vote for them and make them number one, okay? They deserve this since they've worked so hard to reach where they are right now. I just hope they will still stay the same. AWOOOO! <3