Dinner with EXO

Destiny's Wheel

"Yah, wake up." Someone said while that person was poking your stomach.

"5 more minutes." you mumbled as you shifted to the left.

"YAH! WAKE UP!! I'M FREAKING HUNGRY ALREADY!!!!" That person shouted and you were awaken.

"Mhm, Kai-ssi? Where are we?" You asked as you wiped your eyes.

"Do you have amnesia? We're here to eat!! Let's go!!" He said as he walked towards the restaurant.

"Yah, wait for me!" you said as you ran towards him.

He just continued walking until he reached the door and opened it.

"Oh, you're awake already!" Chanyeol said as he stood up and dragged you to sit beside him, between Beakhyun and him.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry." You said as you awkwardly sat there, clueless on what to do.

"YAH!!! Don't get mine!" Xiumin shouted at Tao. You looked at them and they were fighting over the meat. 

"But I got that first!!" Tao faught back.

"Yah, can you stop that? There are still plenty of meat here." Kai retorted as he sat across you. 

"Yeah. Tanya ssi, here, eat this." Chanyeol said as he placed a wrap in front of your mouth.

"You expect me to eat that? It won't fit in my mouth, it's so huge!" You shurgged as you looked at the size of the wrap.

"Yah, what did you put in there? Tanya, here you go." Luhan, who was sitting beside Kai handed you his veggie wrap. You were about to decline when he shoved the wrap inside your mouth.

"Hyung, she was about to choke! how can you even shove it inside !?" Sehun said as he smacked Luhan's back. 

You tried chewing the wrap and it took you about a minute or two to swallow the whole thing. 

"You want more?" Luhan asked while giving you his smile.

"No thank you. I can do my own wrap." You said as you tried to make an "x" mark in front of you, decling his offers.

"Yeah, just let her make her own." Suho said as he passed you the plate of veggies. 

"Ajhumma, can we have another serving of dubbokki please?!" Tao said with a loud voice.

After 15 minutes, you were bloated already but they were still eating.

"Wow, you guys are heavy eaters." you said, amazed that they are really heavy eaters. 

"Haha, we're just famished. The training really drained us." Baekhyun who was on your left said while placing another piece of pork in his mouth.

"But you guys don't gain weight?" You asked no one in particular.

"Yeah, it's because we train for 7-9 hours a day. Even though we eat a lot, they will get burned the next day." Lay, one of the EXO's main dancers stated while eating kimchi. 

"Daebak!!! I hope I can be like that!" You said as you massaged your tummy.

"Here, drink this. It can prevent indigestion." Chen said as he handed you a cup of tea.

"Thank you." You said as you got the cup of tea from his hand and drank it.

Time went by and they were still eating like there's no tomorrow.

One by one, they began to get bloated. The last contender were Xiumin and Tao.

"Wow, didn't expect them to be heavy eaters." You commented.

"Yeah, they are the heaviest eaters amongst us." Kris said. 

"Finally, I'm full!!" Tao exclaimed as he placed his chopsticks on the table.

"Ugh, me too! That was the best meal I've ever had!" Xiumin said as he rubbed his tummy.

"Since you're done already, let's decide who's going to pay. " The manager said.

"Eeeeeh, won't you pay for it?" They all whined.

"Do you expect me to pay all of these?!" Their "head" manager said while pointing at the table. The table was filled with several plates of meat servings, several pots of dubbokki, and several pots for soup. 

"YEAH!" They all shouted at the same time.

"Okay, with one condition. Aegyo.

"BWOH?!" Kai, Luhan and Kris exlcaimed.

"if you want us to pay all of these, you have to do some aegyo. Now, get it started. Who's going to start?" Their manager said as he looked at the 12 of them.

"I suggest we go by age." Baekhyun suggested.

"Okay. Oh Sehun, start." He commanded Sehun. 

"Eeeh, hyung~~~" he whined while doing puppy eyes. 

"Ah, kyeopta!" The managers said!! "Next, Kai ssi!" 

"Hyung, do I need to do this?" Kai said with his deep voice.

"Do it or all of you will pay for this." Their managers threatened. 

"Arasso. Bbuing Bbuing." He said while smiling.

"Ahhhh! Ke ai!!" You exclaimed as you wanted to squish him. Then in the span of a second, he went back to his old self. 

"Kung Fu Panda, hayyah!!" Tao said as he made some fluffy cheeks. 

After the 12 of them were done, their manager have decided.

"Since it's such a peculiar scene to see all of you doing aegyo, we decided to pay for this meal.!" Their managers announced!"

"Aya!!! Daebak!! Jjang!" They all cheered.

After making a scene in the restaurant, we were all set to leave.

"Uhm, can I take a picture of you boys?" The owner asked with a friendly smile.

"Of course." Suho said. "Okay guys, line up." He ordered the rest of them. They all formed one line and smiled at the camera while doing their "We are ONE" pose.

"Aigoo, you guys are gods! So handsome!" The ajhumma said as she looked at the polaroid picture.

"We'll sign it for you, auntie." Suho said as he got the picture and started signing it. 

You were amazed how courteous these guys are. 

"Good night auntie. Thank you for the meal." They all said and bowed.  You also bowed at her and followed them outside. 

"You're going to ride with us right!?" Tao asked, excited with the thought.

"Uhm.."

"Remember what you promised me a while ago." Luhan said in korean so that the other can understand as well.

you looked at EXO-K and they were all giving a disappointed look.

"Aigoo, I'm so sorry guys. I've made a promise with Luhan oppa." You said with an apologetic look.

"We understand, no worries." Suho said with an assuring smile.

"Let's take a picture!!!!" Baekhyun said.

Then the resrt of the guys surrounded you and you were at the middle. 

"Okay, say "kimchi." The manager said as he took a picture of you guys.

"We got to go! Good night!!" The EXO-K members said as they went inside the van.

"Guys, good night and nice meeting you!!" You said as you bowed to them.

Chanyeol then opened the window. "See you!!" He shouted as the van drove off.

"See you?" You asked yourself.

"Let's go! It's getting late. You still need to rest." Luhan said as he dragged you and let you sit between him and Lay. 

 

A/N:

Short update!!!