Work

Destiny's Wheel

After you hurriedly dressed up, you grabbed the paper bags filled with breakfast that you prepared for all of them. You knew that they have a schedule this morning so you prepared a little bit of food as a token of gratitude. 

"Tanya! Let's go!" Kris oppa shouted from the outside. After hearing his voice, I ran after them, causing me to trip.

"Aigoo, be careful jagiya." A voice said as he caught me and stopped me from colliding with the floor. I looked at the owner of the voice and was greatly shocked to see Luhan oppa a few inches away from my face. There was a moment of silence and we were just staring at each other. It's like tie stopped and it was just the two of us. I continued staring at his eys, his shiny, deep and unreadable eyes. It was like luring me in, trying to allure me; I was being drown in his eyes. While looking at his eyes, I realized something; that I want to know more about him. Everything about him is luring me in; I'm so curious about him; everything. 

"Tanya, are you okay?" His voice woke me up from my trance. I abruptly stood up, causing our foreheads to bump with one another. 

"ACK! Sorry!" I move away from his and bowed. 

"It's okay. It was just an accident." He giggled while rubbing his forehead. "Are you okay?" He said with a grin. 

Again, I was staring at him. I kept looking at his mouth. That freaking smile! 

"Tanya, are you sure you're okay? You aren't sick, are you?" He asked as he placed his hand over my forehead, causing me to flinch. 

"I'm just sleepy. That's all." I smiled as I gave his a petty excuse. "Okay." He replied with that smile. 

"YAH! What's taking you so long?!" We both flinched as we heard their manager's voice. 

"Oh yeah, let's hurry up." He said as he grabbed my wrist and we both ran down the stairs and arrived on time before their manager totally blew up. 

"What took you two so long?" Their manager suspiciously eyed our hand. We both let go of each other's hands.

"I forgot these." I excused myself while showing the paper bags I was holding.

"Okay. Get it." Manager oppa said as he went to the other side of the car and entered. I, on the other hand, was in between Luhan oppa and Minseok oppa. 

I didn't know that I was spacing out until Minseok oppa whispered in my ear. 

"Relax. What's with you?" 

"Tanya ah, first day jitters?" Kris oppa asked from the passenger's seat. 

"I guess so." I replied with a sigh.

"Kyeopta." Chen muttered. 

"oh right! I forgot about these!!" I said as I handed them their paper bags, including their manager. "I'm very aware that you haven't had your breakfast so I prepared these beforehand. Sorry if it's already cold." I said with a shy grin.

"It's okay, thank you." They all said, including Insoo oppa. 

"Oh, how about yours?" Luhan worriedly asked. 

"Jeesh, I forgot mine." I said as I looked through the bag.

"Then what are those?" Xiumin oppa pointed at the contents of the bag.

"These? These are for the other oppas. I know they'll be hungry especially Yeollie and Hyunnie oppa." 

"Then what about you?" 

"Don't worry about me. I'm still full." I lied, but my stomach couldn't agree.

"Hehehe, no need to lie to us. Here, take half of mine." Luhan said as he broke the bread into two and gave the other half to me.

"Uhm, thank you." I meekly replied as I accepted it with a blush. 

"Hohoho! Look who's blushing!" Jongdae oppa began to tease me.

"Oppa, am not! Just eat your sandwich will you?!" I said as I began munching mine. 

"Aiyo, ke ai." Luhan said as he ruffled my hair. 

"Heard that." I said in English, causing to Kris giggle. 

We continued bickering, teasing each other. Some slept, some listened to music. It was getting boring already and I was so ecstatic for my first day of work. I wonder how the others are. Maybe their all sleeping too. (A/N Well, EXO M are the ones quiet during their car rides as seen in Showtime.) 

30 minutes after, I felt the car jerk. 

"We're here!" Their manager yelled. We, as in, all of us, woke up from the sudden stop and his shouting. 

"Fix yourselves. There are fangirls here. We don't want hideous pictures don't you? Let's go!" He said as he went out the went to the guards to give them their signal.

Kris oppa was the first one to go out of the car, and it was crazy! Fan were screaming his name like there's no tomorrow. The others fixed their hair or wore sunglasses to hide their puffy eyes. 

"Ready?" The 5 of them asked, and I just nodded. Luhan oppa opened the door and casually walked out of the car. I follwed suit, causing stares, glares. Some were talking about crazy things already. I became uncomfortable and was stuck in my place for a nano second. I came back to my senses when I felt someone squeeze my hand. I looked up and saw Kai oppa.

"What's wrong with you? Let's go." He said as he casually pulled me. The fans were screaming louder as they saw the scene unravel in front of them.

After minutes of going through the sea of fans, we were inside of the building already, in one piece.

"Psh, thank God we're alive!" Tao cheered. 

"Those fan can sometimes be crazy." Sehun whinned as he fixed his shirt.

"Yah! Be thankful to them! Without them--"

"We're nothing. Yes, I'm aware of that. No need to remind me, Tanya ah." 

"Whatever." I said as I was about to walk away, but he pulled me towards him.

"But I'm thankful that you're here, to inject some rationality in my brain. Thanks." He said as he gave me a quick but tight hug.

"Okay, stop being lovey dovey. We have an interview to attend to." Their managers reminded them and we broke the hug.

"Okay, are you ready?' Kris oppa asked me in English.

"I'm always am." I said to him as we all entered the interview room. 

(A/N I'm not really good when it comes to Mandarin, so let's just pretend that all the questions and answers of Tanya are in Mandarin. The interview will be fictional and in accordance to my story.)

The crew has finished setting up already and the chairs were in position already. All of us greeted the PDs and the other staffs. After we were in our places, the interview was  ready to start. 

First, the group started with their group greeting. 

Interviewer: So, it's the start of the year,how did you spend your New Year? 

You then translated it to the others who were away from the Chinese members.

Suho: As a group or individually? 

Interviewer: Group and then individually.

Kris: During the first few days of our vacation, we went out separate ways. The Chinese members went back to China. I, went back to Vancouver for a few days and spent the Holidays with my family. 

Luhan: I went back to Beijing for a few days. 

Tao: I went to Quingdao to spend the Holidays with my parents. Sehun, too, followed and stayed for a few days and then went back to the Philippines after. 

Lay: I spent the Holidays with my mom and grandparents.

Baekhyun: I spent the holidays at my grandmother's house.

Lay: You should have brought me with you!

Baekhyun: Maybe next time hyung.

Chen: I spent the Holidays with my older brother since my parents are overseas.

Xiumin: I just went around Seoul and spent the Holidays with my sister. 

Suho: I went back to my house. 

Chanyeol: I visted my parent's restaurants. 

Kai: I visited my family and played with my puppies. 

Sehun: As Tao said, I went to his hometown for a few days and then went back to the Philippines for a few days. 

Suho: As a group, before our vacation ended, we went to the beach and rented a rest house there.

Interviewer: Wow, that would have been cold. Beach during the winter?

Baekhyun: Yeah. It was really freezing, some members lost the game the we played and the consequence was to go in the water. It was hilarious! 

Chen: After that, we went skiing and then entered a haunted house either in pairs or individually. 

Chanyeol: Baekhyun, Luhan and Kris hyung and Tao were hilarious! /laughs hysterically

Chen: Yeah, they were soooo terrified! Tao even cried! Luhan hyung almost fainted in there. 

Chanyeol: Baekhyun shouted like a girl and his satoori even came out! 

All: /laughs/

Luhan: But it was really scary.

Kris: Yeah, it was. It was not actually my style.

Suho: Everything's not your style.

All: laughs

Baekhyun: Yeah. Because he's the cold city guy. 

/awkward/

Baekhyun: kkaepsong 

All: giggles

The interview continued for a few more minutes, close to an hour before it ended.

Interviewer: Okay, before we end, please give a new year's message to your fans.

Kris: Happy New Year everyone. As we all know, this is the year of the horse. It would be significant to us, because this would also be the year that we would work harder, leap higher and achieve more that we have achieved last year. Also, we, as a group, would like to thank everyone for continously supporting us. Without you, we woundn't be here either. Lastly, be healthy everyone!

Suho: Woah. Kris has said almost everything. But I would like to add one more thing. Please anticipate our comeback and support our new single. Thank you, everyone! 

Interviewer: Okay, that's the end of our interview. It has been a great time spent with the group that has been atrracting attention, EXO!

All: This has been EXO, thank you very much! Annyeong!

PD: And with that, it's a wrap! Thank you for your hardwork!

EXO: Thank you! They said as they bowed to everyone.

Manager: Thank you for your hardwork. Was it hard? He asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"No, it wasn't. It was fun actually." You replied as you gave him a smile.

"Good thing you enjoyed it. Welcome to our world." He said as he pat my shoulders and left. 

The boys then went to me and congratulated me on my job well done.

"I didn't know that you were that fluent in Mandarin!" Tao said with awe.

"Well, I'm part chinese. Guess it runs in the blood." I joked.

"Congrats on your first day." Suho said with a bright smile.

"We have to celebrate!" BaekYeol couple said with grins. 

 

A/N

Hello! Omg, it's been so long since I last updated! How are you? Please continue to support my stories! Check out my other stories too! Thank you very much!!! Saranghaeyo!