Chapter Twenty-Nine

What is Love.

Wake up! Wake up!

You woke up and slammed the alarm clock. Thanks to Baekhyun, you'll never be late to school again. You stood up and stretched then made your way to the bathroom.

On your way, you met with Baekhyun and he smiled at you. Your heart suddenly skipped a beat. That was weird...I never felt like this before, or maybe I did...

You smiled back and walked inside the restroom. You stared at yourself in the mirror and found a pimple on your face. "Don't tell me he 'smiled' at me because of this pimple!" You hissed, keeping the volume down, so no one would hear you from outside. Too bad I don't have any cream. You pouted and walked out the restroom. 

You bumped into someone and looked up. "You sure like to bump into me," He lowered himself to your height and whispered, "miss pimple face." He smirked and walked into the restroom.

"Yeah...thanks for pointing it out, jerk." Ughh! That guy always makes me go crazy.

"I'm going now!" You yelled and headed to school.

Meanwhile, Kai was debating whether or not he should wear the hat you gave him to school.

"Hurry up before we're late Kai!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Aish forget it. She'll probably pester me and say 'Oh you're wearing it!' Nah, too annoying~" 

---

When you were walking to school, you heard someone call you name. You turned around and saw Kris. "Oh, hey Kris." You waved and gave him a bright smile. You felt really happy after giving Kai a present.

"You're happy today."

"Hehe yeah," You grinned.

"You know yesterday, about the competition?" You nodded and he continued, "Well Lay was really happy you chose him instead of Kai. He told me that he was really shocked by your answer and that he's going to thank you later on."

"Really?! But he doesn't have to." Aww Lay is so sweet. Suddenly you thought of Kai and thought, 'unlike that disrespectful jerk.'

"He wants to, but I wonder what he's going to do."

"What do you mean?"

"Usually, whenever he's thankful toward a person, he takes them out to eat or does something special."

You nodded and didn't show any emotion, but inside, you were really happy and anxious to go eat with him. He sounds like a sweet gentlemen.

When you reached school, you waved to Kris and headed to your English class. You looked at Baekhyun's seat and noticed that he wasn't here yet. Hurry Baekhyun or else you're going to be late!

Right when the bell rang, Baekhyun ran in. Both your eyes met, and you mouthed, "Why are you late?"

He mouthed back "Kai" and your mouth formed into an 'O' shape.

---

When class finally ended, and lunch started. You were about to walk to lunch when Baekhyun caught up to you and asked if he could talk to you.

"So tomorrow is my one year anniversary with Yoomi, and I was planning to take her out to eat. Like those romantic dinner you know? And I also need to get her a gift, but I don't know what girls like, so can  you help me?"

You thought for a while and came up with an idea. "Baekhyun, do you love her to the point where you want to spend the rest of your life with her?" He slowly nodded but was a bit confused why you asked such a thing.

"Then why don't you get her a really significant ring? The meaning of the ring could be something you both share. I don't know. It's just an idea, since I know a lot of girls like jewelry." Baekhyun didn't reply and you felt like your answer was dumb. "Aish, never mind. I'm sure she'll love whatever you give her, since your her boyfriend and everything."

"No, actually, I like that idea. Thanks _____." He pinched your cheeks and ran.

He's in such a hurry. You thought about Baekhyun's feelings toward Yoomi and you started getting mixed emotions. Baekhyun is such a sweet guy, but I don't know about Yoomi. She doesn't seem like she loves Baekhyun as much as Baekhyun loves her. But the thing is, i don't know why but I feel a bit jealous of Yoomi. I should be happy for them, but I'm not... ______, you're being dumb. Baekhyun loves Yoomi and Yoomi loves Baekhyun. The end. Don't think you can interfere with their love.

You shook the negative thoughts away and walked toward the lunch room. You saw Eunha sitting at the usual table, but this time something was different. There were five other guys sitting at her table. Wait, isn't that Kris' friends? What are they doing here?

"_____!" Eunha waved. Automatically those five heads turned toward you and started waving like crazy maniacs.

"Guys, I can see you." You laughed. They are too cute.

"So what are you doing here and where's Kris?"

"We were originally here with Kris, but some girl took him away." Luhan said.

"But we're also here for Lay." Xiumin added in. You looked at him and thought about what Kris said this morning.

"______, since you chose me as the winner yesterday, I wanna thank you."

"Oh, you're welcome" You flicked your hand, as in to say that it was nothing.

"Do you want to go eat with me sometime when you're free?"

You felt like someone was staring intensely at you, so you turned to the side and saw Eunha with open. "What?" You whispered.

"You're one lucky brat."

You quickly turned back to Lay and smiled, "Sure!"

Lay smiled and by the end of lunch, you and Eunha got a lot closer with them.


(During lunch time-different perspective)

After talking to you, Baekhyun looked for Yoomi. He wanted to tell her about the dinner tomorrow, so that she wouldn't be making any plans.

On his way, he saw Kris' annoyed face while talking to a girl. Her back was facing him, so he couldn't really distinguish who she was. But the more he stared at her figure, he more he thought it looked familiar. Isn't that Yoomi? What is she doing with Kris?

He was determined to find out, so he snuck behind a near building and eavesdropped. He knew it wasn't right, but had feeling that Yoomi was up to something. 

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, I just want to hang out with you."

"Yeah, I know I'm good looking and everything, but I already have a girl in mind."

You? Good looking? Are you trying to flirt with Yoomi?

"Really? Is the girl me? I know you think I'm pretty, so just admit it. There's nothing bad-"

"Don't make me show my dark side."

What? Is Yoomi flirting with him? What is she saying?

Kris was about to walk away, but Yoomi pulled him back. Now Baekhyun could see her face clearly, and she looked hurt.

"Yah! I like you okay? Are you just gullible or blind or what?"

She's...joking right? Baekhyun felt his heart break into a million pieces.

"I told you, I already have someone else I like!" He tried walking away again, but this time, Yoomi pulled him into a back hug.

Baekhyun's eyes popped open and he couldn't believe a single thing he saw and heard.

Baekhyun decided to walk out of hid hiding place. "Yoomi...what are you doing? Let go!" Baekhyun was now furious. He felt betrayed.

"I..I.." Yoomi tried talking, but nothing came out. She knew that this relationship was going to end soon. She was half afraid that the relationship might come to an end, but also half glad that she can now flirt with Kris without feeling guilty.

"What are you doing Baekhyun? Were you eavesdropping?"

"Shut up." Baekhyun glared at Kris and turned back to Yoomi. "I asked, what were you doing just now? Tell me I heard and saw everything wrong. That I was just imagining!" Baekhyun yelled. Yoomi didn't say anything, but just shook her head and cried. Kris was confused about everything. These two know each other?

He felt that it was wrong to be standing here, so he started leaving, but then he saw you coming. Oh god, what is she doing here to.


The bell rang so you started heading to class, but then on your way, you thought you heard someone yelling and crying.

You decided to just take a quick look before you were late to your next class. You bumped into Kris and waved at him. "Did you hear someone crying and yell-"

"Oppa! I'm sorry!"

You pushed Kris aside and saw Baekhyun yelling at Yoomi. You looked at Kris for an answer, but he shrugged his shoulders. I don't get it. I thought Baekhyun loved Yoomi...why is he yelling at her and why is she saying sorry?

Baekhyun looked at you and turned back to Yoomi. "Don't call me oppa. Your oppa," he patted his hand on his chest, "is now forever gone. We end here."

"No! I can explain!" She begged and pulled him back.

He yanked his hand away and glared at her, "There's nothing to explain. I saw and heard everything, and don't tell me it was a misunderstanding." With that he walked away. You stared at Yoomi, and you felt bad for her. Baekhyun stopped walking, turned around, and dragged you with him. Kris was too shocked to even do anything, so he ruffled his hair, took one last look at Yoomi, and walked away.

These two were dating? And I thought Baekhyun was having feelings for ______.

---

His grip on your wrist was powerful and you tried pulling his fingers, but it didn't budge. Baekhyun felt bad and released the pressure a bit.

"Can you skip class today?" He asked but you didn't answer.

"Forget it. Why would ---"

"Okay, I will."

 

 


A/N: Your wish is finally granted. Baekhyun dumped Yoomi! There will be new love rivals coming up, who do you think she'll end up with? Remember 3 guys, but which one?! Love you! Keep commenting cuz I love reading them! And thank you for subscribing!! More love~~


 

Adorable Yeollie <3