Chapter Twenty

What is Love.

It was the weekends again , and it had been three weeks since you've been staying at the duo's house . Things were going well , and although there weren't many words exchanged between the three of you , you were getting closer .

 

It was another weekend , and you were busy typing your essay on your laptop in the living room while Kai was lounging on the chair , watching TV yet again . Every now and then , you would glance up at him and look back down before he noticed . He caught your glance this time and shot you a look . 

 

"What are you looking at ?" He snapped .

 

You immediately snapped your head down and continued to type . "Don't you have an essay to write too ? We're in the same class you know ." You said as you pushed up your reading glasses .

 

"So ? Why are you worrying about me ? Since when did I ever do any classwork ?" Kai retorted back .

 

You gave a scoff and continued to work . You were getting some really good ideas and your fingers were a blaze on the keyboard as you tried to type down everything before you forgot it all . 

 

Come on , only one more paragraph ... 

 

An idea suddenly popped into your head and you tried to type it out as fast as possible , feeling it slip out of your mind when someone shoved you over with his leg .  The idea was now completely gone and you were fuming . 

 

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

 

Kai just shrugged and kicked your back again . 

 

"Get me a soda ."

 

"..No!"

 

He frowned and kicked you once again , but this time , you were ready and grabbed his leg . "Y-YAH! What are you doing?!" He exclaimed . You took no notice to this and started yanking his leg with all the strength you had while Kai was trying to pull his leg again from you . He suddenly smirked when he got an idea and let go of his grip on the couch . With the sudden light weight , you fell backwards with Kai and the two of you landed on top of each other , with you on the top .

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Meanwhile , Baekhyun had been out on another date with Yoomi when she invited herself to his house . 

 

"Oppa , come on !" I haven't been there in forever , please ? I'll make something for you ." Yoomi pouted , pretending to be upset when in reality , she was just trying to find a way to get into the house to see if you were actually living there with Kai and Baekhyun .

 

"Yoomi , come on , Kai's at home right now and he's pissed . I don't wanna make him even more mad ." Baekhyun groaned as Yoomi ignored his pleas and continued to drag him towards the car . It was obvious by the way Yoomi was acting that she wanted to see you so Baekhyun was trying his best to somehow distract her along the way there were driving to his house .

 

"Do you want to get some ice cream first ?"

 

"After we go to your house oppa !"

 

"..How about a manicure ?"

 

"Afterwards !"

 

"Shopping ?"

 

"Nope ! Oppa , I know what you're doing , don't try to stop me , unless you have a secret in your house ." Yoomi said with a huge plastic smile on her face as she clung to the arm that wasn't steering the car . Baekhyun gulped and sent a text to Kai without Yoomi noticing .

 

Please don't let anything happen ..

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"A-ahh ..." Your cheeks started blushing when you met eyes with Kai . It seemed like he was blanked out or something because he wasn't really looking at anything . 

 

Using this to your advantage , you pushed yourself up slowly , trying not to touch him , in case he came back to reality . You were finally off his chest and was about to stand up when you felt him grab your wrist and yank you down again , your nose touching . The corners of his lips turned into a smirk ..

 

"Yes .. dear ?"

 

Your face fumed red and you tried to push yourself up again but Kai was holding both of your wrists down . When you tried to yank up , the force of his grip pulled you back down and your lips almost touched . Your eyes widened at this .

 

"K-Kai .. I-"

 

He released the grip on one of your wrists and put a finger to your lips , silencing you . With the same hand , he placed it softly behind your head and pushed you forward towards his face .

 

Am I really going to kiss him ?

 

Just like in those dramas , the door flung open at that time .

 

"We're heeeeeeeeeereeee !" 

 

Yoomi .

 

You immediately jumped up and ran into the kitchen , not looking back to see what Kai was doing , searched frantically for a place to hide . You remembered their warning well , and you were pretty sure Yoomi was the last person they'd tell .

 

Omo omo .. where do I hide ? Aha !

 

You quickly crawled into the pantry cabinet and shut the door , making sure it was locked tightly . You tried to make yourself as small as possible and held your breath when you heard Baekhyun entering and talking to Yoomi. Kai on the other hand just stayed there on the ground and stretched himself . But in the end , both of you were thinking the same thing .

 

Was I really about to kiss him/her ?

 


A/N: Some of you guys had requested to befriend with us, but we're sorry we can't accept them, in case we want to private our story or so. But don't worry because we created an account where you guys can add us as friends! Click

Anyways, thank you for commenting and subbing. We're really happy when we get to see comments cuz we love reading them. It makes us feel a lot more happier and motivated to see what you guys think. And some of them are really funny too ahah.

We're soo close to 100 subs and it's all thanks to you!! And thank you for keeping up with our slow updates and please continue to support and read this story. If you're wondering why we take forever to update, even when it's summer, is because we both go to summer tutoring (soo they give us plenty of hw), and on top of that, we have AP/Honors hw to do too. Soo yeah, our sad life. But we'll try our best to finish this story or close to finishing this story by the end of summer!

Sorry for my rambling...and a final "Thanks I love you all!!" Hehe

(credit to owner)