Chapter Eleven

What is Love.

It was still early in the morning and you were wandering on the streets looking for a taxi.

 

You waved your hand out and a taxi came by.

 

"Drive me to the nearest beach." You asked. You weren't in the mood to be polite and such anymore. You just wanted to disappear from this world with your dad.

 

It's not like anybody would care anyways .. I'll be in heaven with appa , and , Eunha can always find another friend . I'm not fit to be with someone like her who's always happy .. I probably bring down her mood all the time with my depression .

 

You sighed sadly . The taxi driver glanced back at you .

 

"Er.. is there something wrong miss ?" He asked you politely . You answered back .

 

"Just .... I .. I just got a lot of things on my mind , you know ?" You definitely weren't going to tell him about your plan . Who knows if he'll stop you or not . "I just wanted some fresh air to think about some things ."

 

The driver chuckled softly and gave a small smile , which you could see from the reflection in the mirror . You couldn't help but smile a bit too .

 

I'm going to miss smiling too ..

 

When you arrived at your destination, you paid the driver and thanked him . "Stay safe alright ? And just call me again when you ever need to go somewhere ." He gave you your number and you thanked him again . It was a shame you didn't need it . When he drove away , you slowly walked toward the shore. 

 

This is for the best. Kai won't see me anymore and I won't be bothering him anymore either. Yoomi and Baekhyun can be a couple without me interfering. Dad will get to live with me in heaven. Everything will be perfect.

 

You dragged your legs and cut the surface of the water. Each step you took, heaven was closer to your reach. The violent waves were crashing into you, but you didn't care. You didn't bother the water in your eyes either. You let them burn until you couldn't see anything anymore. You could feel that your legs were tipping off the grounds and the water was to your neck. 

 

Just a few more steps and you'll make it to heaven _____! Appa will be proud of me right?

 


 

Baekhyun was at the beach lying down and freeing everything from his mind. He had spread his blanket out on the sand, looking at the stars above. Just like his mom, he loved the beach. Although Baekhyun was alone at the beach, he felt like his omma was with him the whole entire time.

 

Omma, how are you feeling? I haven't visted your grave in awhile. 2 weeks. You'll forgive me right?  If only you're still here...Omma, I never had a chance to tell you, but I really regret everything I did. I never got a chance to say 'I love you.' I only made your life worse when you were still here. I wish I could have viewed you as a treasure when you were still alive. At least you're not stuck here with a bastard of a dad.. 

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and breathed in the fresh air. I should come here more often. So peaceful...

 

Suddenly, he heared splashes in the water, and a sound of someone coughing.

 

What the...I thought everyone went home already. Isn't it kinda late to be swimming?

 

He stood up and squinted his eyes carefully at the direction of the sound. Is someone drowning?

 

Baekhyun's eyes were wide open and he took off his shirt without even thinking. He ran towards the shore and dove  into the water, quickly swimming toward the figure in the middle of the sea. 

 

He caught up to the figure, and noticed that it was you. By the way you were acting, trying to submerge yourself under the water, he could tell that you were purposely trying to drown yourself.

 

"Yah!! Wake up! What are you doing?" Baekhyun yelled and hugged your waist to prevent you from moving any furthur.

 

"Stop! Let me go! Let me die. I don't wanna live anymore!" You screamed and cried. You plummetted down into the water again, trying to get free of Baekhyun's grasp. It was already enough that he interfered with your life constantly, you had enough of this.

 

However, Baekhyun's strength was at least twice as strong as yours, and he managed to pull you up and sling you over his shoulders.

 

"NO.. PLEASE.. LET ME BE. Please .." Sobs racked your body and you kept on hitting his back , begging him to release you back into the waters. He didn't listen, and continued to bring you up to the sands again. Somehow, you managed to kick him in the face with your feet, and he dropped you . Quickly using this chance, you started to crawl back into the waters on your hands and knees, but Baekhyun quickly snapped back and got a strong grip on your ankles .

 

It was like a game of tug and war. Baekhyun trying to pull you back to land while you were a sobbing mess, crying and screaming, trying to get back in the water to drown yourself. What Baekhyun had noticed was that you kept on screaming for your appa , saying something about how you wanted to be with him .

 

What ?! He passed away already ?

 

You managed to reach the waters again while Baekhyun had been absorbed in his thoughts , although he still had his grasp on your ankles.  The waves were barely touching your face , but you got an idea . You quickly started to swallow as much sea water as you could and swallowed , trying to choke yourself . But Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts as soon as he heard you coughing .

 

Using all of his strength , he managed to finally pull you a safe distance away from the sea . By then , a large amount of water had gotten in your lungs .

 

He didn't know cpr , so the only thing he could do was keep pumping on your chest , trying to get all of the excess water out . You were feeling dizzy , and the lack of oxygen was getting to your head as you saw multiples of Baekhyun .

 

Slowly , you slipped out of consciousness .

 

"Yah yah ! What do you think you're doing ? Wake up !" Baekhyun slapped your face a couple times , but he knew you weren't going to wake up . Panickly , he pushed his ear against your chest , trying to find a heartbeat somewhere in all the mess of this .

 

Please tell me she's not dead , please tell me she's not dead ..

 

He couldn't tell whether it was the sound of his heart beating or yours . Quickly , he brought his fingers up to your neck , trying to find a pulse . He breathed a huge sigh of relief and pulled back when he felt a beating between your neck and his fingers . But now , he was faced with a small problem .

 

Where am I going to take her ?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: So readers , where do you want Baekhyun to take her ? ;)

And , more comments ? ;A;