Lame And Flimsy Attempts

It Started With A Bet!

 

 
"GET UP ! You've gotta see this!!"
 
Jiyoon was shaking your body so hard for you to get up. When you did, you saw the five of them with undescribable faces. Sohyun pointed to the opened door. Your eyes squinted. You got up from your bed and went out. 
 
From your doorstep, your eyes widened. You can see posters of you and Dongwoo posted the walls all over the dorm halls. The pictures were edited, of course, but it triggered the out of you. There were also words enscribbled on the posters saying 'Just Perfect'. 
 
'Me? Him? Perfect?! EWWW!'
 
You harshly scratched your head and growled from irritation. And then you ran all over the halls while hastily removing all the posters.
 
"THAT BASTARD!!" ...
 
"THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!"
 
After tiring yourself from removing all the posters, you went back to your room and sat on your bed, still hot- headed. Thank god he didn't post them on the other floors, you thought.
 
"Uhh, you okay?" Jihyun asked, worriedly then you looked at her while raising your brow.
 
Gayoon pulled Jihyun to her side and hissed, "You stupid , where did your brain go? Of course she's not okay!" and then the embarassed Jihyun scratched her head and mouthed, 'sorry.'
 
"I'm all wiped out. I'll go take a shower first." You took your towel and other stuffs and then left the room since it's almost the start of your first class.
 
After the poster scenario that morning, you didn't see Dongwoo the whole day. You saw his friends in most of your classes but didn't really bother to talk to them, even Sungjong. 
 
The next day, when lunch time came, you and your friends were on your way to the cafeteria when you saw student's piling up on the cafereria's entrance. When you finally squeezed through the crowd, you saw the Infinite boys lined up while holding placards on their chest.
 
*YAELIN*   *PLEASE*   *GO*   *OUT*   *ON A DATE*   *WITH* ...
 
Then Dongwoo showed up grinning, while holding the word "ME" ...
 
The other students gasped. Some were all like, "Aww..." And the others went like, "How sweet."
 
With your expressionless face, you rolled your eyes and just walked past by them. Another one of his flimsy ideas?  Tsk. You thought. 
 
Hyuna and the rest followed while laughing their asses of.
 
"She's playing hard to get." Hoya said while scratching his head.
 
"Maybe we should rest first, and probably EAT! Yeah, that would be great!" Sunggyu beamed. "And then hopefully, we could think of something that would make her say 'Yes'."
 
Dongwoo sighed, 'I won't rest until you're mine...' He thought.