Tweet!

It Started With A Bet!

 

 
 
Listen to: Nu'est- I'm sorry
 
You couldn't move. You wanted to apologize, but your lips wouldn't let you. Pangs and pangs of guilt slashed through you.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Chunji tweeted the photo of you two right after you left. With the caption, "I'll always be this little girl's big brother." 
 
You wanted to smile when you saw the caption,  but you couldn't. You do know that nothing's wrong with the picture, but the fact that you lied to your boyfriend just to be with your bestfriend makes you feel guilty.
 
Many of his followers from Andromeda retweeted the picture. Unfortunately, you didn't know that one of Chunji's followers was Dongwoo's acquaintance. He tweeted the picture to Dongwoo. And that was how Dongwoo found out.
 
"So, do you mind explaining?"
 
You took a deep breath and answered, "I don't have to explain anything, but if you want me to, then fine.. Chunji sunbae is my bestfriend, and it's been a while since we last talked to each other. I guess there's nothing wrong with it." You said, "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that it was him. I just thought you wouldn't be happy to let me go.." I reasoned out.
 
"I'm not your dad, Yaelin! I can't control you and tell you what to do and what not to do!" He said. "I trusted you! I just didn't know that you would lie to me like this!"
 
"I didn't exactly lie! I just didn't tell you that it was him,"
 
"Does that make any difference?! Really, are you using your brain right now?!"
 
"What the hell?! Why are you yelling?!"
 
"I'm not yelling!"
 
"FINE!"
 
"WHATEVER YOU SAY!"
 
And then you both face your backs to each other, still seated on the couch. No one dared to utter one more word..
 
You just.. sat there.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
YAELIN'S POV:
 
I didn't know why I fumed. We were just talking, remember? I don't know why but I feel like he doesn't trust me.. or I wasn't just using my head? Why am I so dumb? Of course Dongwoo trusts me. And I lied to him. So now he has every reason not to trust me anymore. Just perfect. .
 
And then my eyes suddenly started tearing up. Soon, I was sniffing. This is one of the reasons why I didn't like the idea of being in a relationship- DRAMA.
 
And then I felt him scoot beside me. He slightly nudged me with his elbow and asked, "Y-Yah! Are you c-crying?"
 
"No! As you can see, I'm impersonating a fountain! Pretty cool, huh?" 
 
He moved closer to me and made me face him. He wiped my face with his thumb. Instead of stopping, my tears fell more rapidly on my face.
 
"O-Oyyy! Stop crying already!"
 
"I don't know how to stop my tears from falling! How do you expect me to do that?!"
 
He chuckled and held my face with both of his hands.
 
And then I startled blabbing while still crying, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie. I just thought you would get mad if you find out.. And you did! And I'm sor--"
 
He cut me off by crashing his lips on mine. Saw him close his eyes so I closed my eyes as well and kissed him back.. I knew this was coming after he held my face with both of his hands. I knew this was coming after my blabbing..  I knew it..
 
This guy could never get mad at me for long. I know that for a fact. And this feeling that Dongwoo gives me? I can never get tired of this.
 
I can never get enough of his sweet and passionate kisses... just like this one.
 
Dongwoo pulled of and rested his forehead on mine, "I love you.." He said each word while catching his breath.
 
"I love you too.." I replied. "And I'm sorry."
 
"Let's just forget about it. Huh?"
 
"Okay. But I want you to know that I'm really sorry. And that I only love you."
 
He smiled and nodded, "I know... But promise me one thing."
 
He breathed, "Trust me with whatever, cause I trust you."
 
I nodded, "I know."
 
"And no more lies.. Promise?"
 
"I promise."