Tree House

It Started With A Bet!

Listen to: Infinite- With

    YAELIN'S POV:

    We sat there and watched the sun go down. We would exchange glances and chat here and there.

    Dongwoo suddenly stood up and offered his hand to me.

    "Ready for my last surprise?" He asked and I blinked. "Come on, the sun is setting. We don't want to break the curfew now, do we?" He said and I took his hand and stood up.

    We walked to the part of the park where there are almost- scratch that- really no one around!

    "Uhh, what are we doing here?" I asked him, kinda nervous.

    He dragged me along until we reached and climbed up a big tree house.

    "Ah, the boys and I used to play here when we were young." He said happily,

    "How long have you known them?" You asked.

    "For as long as I can remember." He replied. "Come on, I have to show you something."



    NO ONE'S POV:

    You two entered the tree house. Inside it was painted blue and white. You noticed that it was really clean and it looks cozy. You also noticed that there was a flat screen TV, DVD and CD players with mini speakers on the side. Dongwoo noticed your amused expression and chuckled,

    "We still hang in here sometimes so we placed those appliances here." He said. "Make yourself comfortable."

    You sat on a cushion chair and Dongwoo handed you a bowl of chips.

    "Thanks,"

    He went to the DVD player and said, "Let's watch something, shall we?"

    The video started playing and he sat next to you. At first, it looked like a normal movie with all the introductions in the first part, "Is this some kind of an Indie film or something?" You asked him.

    "Just watch," He said. You returned your gaze back on the screen and munched on some chips. Meanwhile, Dongwoo was feeling really nervous inside him.

    Then the movie started, but you realized that the video that was playing isn't a real movie. Your eyes widened and were glued on the screen when you saw yourself in the video.

    *What the...*

    In the 'film', it seems like someone was holding the camera and was following you around. The lenses were focused on you and only you. The scenes there were different clips of you on different days.

    In the video, you were walking in the halls with your friends while laughing. The scene changed and again, you were seen walking through the corridors alone, another scene came and this time, you were walking on your way to the girl's bathroom.

    You scoffed and gave Dongwoo a mocking look but he just shrugged and smiled slyly.

    You looked back at the screen. You were walking on your way back to your dorm, walking in the cafeteria, walking on your way to the mall, etc. You realized that through out the video, you were just walking and that 'somebody' who was holding the video camera seems to be like following you wherever you go.

    Then Dongwoo popped in the video, and he seems to be tired and panting:

    "Hi Yaelin! I'm like a stalker, huh?" He said and wiggled his eyebrows. "Kidding though! You know what, I've been trying so hard to make you say yes, and finally, you agreed to go on a date with me!" He smiled. "And the purpose of this video? Uhh, I don't know." He scratched the back of his neck.

    "But what I do know is this... That everytime I look at you, you amaze me. It may sound to cheesy and all, but I find it fun to follow you around! Really, I mean, just noticing the little things you do fascinates me." He paused. "Like how you would scrunch your nose everytime our teacher says something lame, or whenever you would unconsciously your bottom lip and bite it... I noticed that it has been your mannerism to chew your cheeks whenever you're thinking so hard, or just how weird but at the same time beautiful you look when you're wearing your pink contact lenses," He chuckled.

    "I probably sound like a creep to you now, huh?" He said, "Anyway, I hope you appreciate this, and somehow enjoyed this simple date. And thank you! For this day!" He sighed, "I just hope things doesn't end here, although I remember telling you one time that I'd leave you alone if you agree to go on a date with me.." You saw his deflated shoulders in the video and you quite softened, "I'm looking forward to know you more... That is, if you would want to.."

    He scratched the back of his neck again and chuckled nervously, "I was hoping you would say yes though! Eh, hehe! Bye!" And then the video ended.

    You looked at Dongwoo who was covering his face with a pillow and smiled. You took the pillow and threw it away.

    "Okay, I know it's corny and all. I mean, this is the first time I've ever done something like that and I know it's really cheesy, but I'm really not good in these things and---" He said almost in one breath but stopped and his eyes widened when you suddenly hugged his waist .