Miss Bloggger

It Started With A Bet!

 

CHAPTER 21- WHY SAY YES?
 
LISTEN TO: Lyn- Geu De Gi Geum
 
YAELIN'S POV:
 
I just finished posting my blog today. Yeah, I'm a big blog geek, so here's what I posted:
 
"I SAID YES, DEAL WITH IT."
 
Okay, so yeah. Dongwoo and I are now together, together. Like, yes, he's my boyfriend now. 
 
It's been a week since we've been together and I'm getting used to the gossips and rumors in this place. Yes, they were all surprised when they found out that I'm dating Dongwoo already. Who wouldn't be? I was Ms. No Boyfriend Since Birth, and now I'm dating this school's heartbreaker. I've grown tired or hearing these things:
 
"What the hell? I thought she knew better?"
 
"Looks like Dongwoo won another babe huh? What do you think were his tactics this time?"
 
"Ah, that girl's stupid. She'll cry for him just like the others for sure!"
 
"How long do you think they will last?"
 
"I bet they wouldn't even last a week!"
 
AND BLAH DI BLAH BLAH. 
 
HA! We've just passed our first week together, !
 
They probably think I'm stupid, or fooled, or pathetic. Some even tried to think that maybe Dongwoo had compelled me. Psh. Morons.
 
So why did I really say yes? It's because I like him. I like him and I have already proved myself how serious he is about me, about us. I've seen his sincerity.
 
I mean, if that guy is still his old self, then he would've probably ditched me the moment I rejected him. But he didn't. He was persistent enough to pursue me. And with patience comes a reward. 
 
Fine, call me a fool, but can you blame me? I like him a lot. And this is actually the first time that I have felt this. He was the first guy to make me blush. He was the first guy to make me feel like there were some abnormal electric shocks everytime our skins touch. He was the first guy to make my heart beat so fast I thought I'd have a heart attack!
 
He was the only guy who I've ever felt so pissed yet I'll end up thinking about him everynight before I go to sleep. He was my every first, and I'm glad he was!
 
I know, many have tried before. I can't say that they didn't try as much as Dongwoo had tried. I know they also exerted their effort, or even wasted their time on me, but I only felt that kind of spark with Dongwoo.
 
So maybe I'm stupid and all, but I'm taking my free fall! If this goes down the drain, then I can't blame Dongwoo, nor myself. Atleast I tried. And I'd regret nothing. Cause the whole time that I was with him was precious to me. And with Dongwoo, I'm happy.
 
______________________
 
 
Now, I know what I posted in my blog is too sweet and mushy. Yeah, I never even thought I'd be like this. I just had to release my feelings and my thoughts that's why I posted that blog.
 
Who cares if I'm a fool? Atleast I'm happy! And those people who are keep on gossiping about me? Nah, let them be. They have no life anyways! ;)
 
And just in time, after turning off my laptop, here comes the call of my Knight In Shining Armor. Yeah, I'm a cheesy freak these days!
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hey baby, what're you doing?"
 
"I'm about to go to sleep, you?"
 
"I was about to do the same to, but, I was thinkin' maybe we could meet up in the mini kitchen."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because I wanna see your face before I go to sleep."
 
 
I rolled my eyes and smiled. Now this is one of the reasons why I like having Dongwoo around. He always know the right words to say and make my heart go ba-bump. :)
 
And then I heard his friends' oo's in the background and heard them yell at him and mock him for his greasiness. Can't help but chuckle.
 
"So what do you say?" He asked.
 
"Hmm, okay. I was kinda cravin' for coffee too. I'll see you in ten minutes, araso?"
 
"Wait, coffee? I thought you were about to go to sleep?"
 
"Coffee makes me sleepy."
 
"You're really weird, you know that?" He chuckled.
 
"Yeah I know. I'll hang up now."
 
 
And as promised, I met him after ten minutes. This became our habit already. Seeing each other here in this mini kitchen before going to sleep since we can't visit each other in our own dorm rooms anymore when it's already past 7PM. School rules, yeah.
 
I sat beside him on a small couch set on this place. Students are already about to sleep at these times and barely comes here.
 
He smiled and his large biceps instantly made their way on my shoulders. He pecked me on my cheeks and smiled, "I missed you already."
 
I scoffed, "Seriously Dongwoo, we saw each other before I went to my dorm, and we were in the phone just minutes ago!"
 
"Yeah, but I miss you all the time. And I miss you even if you're in front of me right now!"
 
I flicked his forehead and he yelped, "Ow, what was that for?"
 
"For being silly!" I chuckled. "You're making me feel like I'm physically present but mentally absent all the time." I frowned.
 
And then he flicked me back! "OW!"
 
"And that's for being silly too! I miss you all the time because I want to be with you all the time!" He said in nagging tone. I rolled my eyes and we both laughed.
 
"Who would've thought that the tough, cranky, snob and weird girl like you has your silly sides like this, huh?" 
 
"Yah! Did you just insult me?"
 
"Nope." He smiled. "But I really adore this side of yours. I love it how you're so random and 4D!" He beamed,
 
"Aw, stop it! You're makin' me blush."
 
"Now you're being conceited!" He rolled his eyes, and I have to admit that even if he does that a thousand times, he'd still look cute!
 
I became quiet and rested my head on his shoulders. He became quiet as well. We stayed like that for a minute or so...
 
"Woo?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Uh, nothing." I sighed. He sat up and made me look at him.
 
"What's wrong?" He asked.
I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing's wrong. In fact, right now, everything feels right. So let's just stay like this for a while."
 
~~~~~
 
We returned to our previous position and just stayed there for a few more minutes until we finally decided to go back to our dorm rooms after a lingering good night kiss and a bear hug from him.
 
 
Before I close my eyes and go to sleep, Dongwoo was the last person I would think of. And the first person I would want to remember when I wake up in the morning would be Dongwoo as well.