Two Worlds Collide

It Started With A Bet!

 

Listen to: Beast- You
 
  YAELIN'S WORLD
 
"No."
 
"Oh, Yaelin come on! Puhh-leeaaassee~"
 
"No."
 
"Why not?!" Jesica whined.
 
"Because today's not the 'it' day. Plus, I really don't like shopping."
 
"Yah! You agreed! Remember?" Hana butted in.
 
"Cinammon rolls and coffee- Java chip, right? With vanilla frap and caramel on top? Honey I got it! Now can we go?"
 
"Hmm. Okay."
 
"Yaaayy!"
 
Today was a thursday. Usually it'll be on Fridays when your friends would drag you along with them to the mall. Friday would always be your friends shopping day. But there has been a shopping sale today, so you all 'need' to go. Well, technically, they'll be the only ones who are really shopping. You'll just buy clothes and shoes whenever you like to or you're in the mood to buy one, unlike them who are totally addicted to shopping. You'd rather stay in the grocery department and check out snacks and health foods than getting in and out of different boutiques.
 
AFTER FOUR HOURS...
 
"Oh god, these are so pretty!"
 
"Yeah, nice choice!"
 
"How about you Yaelin? What did you get?" Jesica asked, getting your attention.
 
"Oh, nothing much. Just my usual style."
 
"By usual, you mean your simple fashion statement?" Hana asked.
 
"Yup, what else?" You asked back.
 
"Whatever. You can wear like, a rug or rotten clothes and still look good in it." They both sighed.
 
"Balderdash. Can we get cinammon rolls already? I'm hungry~" You pouted.
 
"When are you not hungry?" Hana asked.
 
"I don't know. All I know is that you two will treat me today! Yaay~" They both just smiled at your childishness and got dragged along by you.
 
MEANWHILE...
 
"Hyung, can we go get bagels too?" Sungjong asked.
 
"Why not, And let's go get peanut butter as well." Woohyun answered,
 
"Wait, let's go get americanos first.. You know how Sunggyu hyung is when he doesn't get what he wants.." Dongwoo reminded.
 
"Grandpa Gyu." Sungjong hissed.
 
They walked inside the nearest coffee shop. When they got there, Sungjong settled on a table along with Dongwoo. "Woohyun, you go." 
 
"Why me?" Woohyun protested.
 
"Because if you're not too blind to see, Sungjong and I are carrying the other snacks. Now go. 7 americanos, alright?"
 
"Aish, fine!"
 
Suddenly, you and your friends Hana and Jesica entered the same coffee shop. Sungjong spotted and recognized you the moment you entered the shop.
 
"Oh, it's her!" Sungjong's eyes widened. "It's her! She's here!" He pointed. Dongwoo furrowed his eyebrows and looked where Sungjong was pointing.
 
"That's... What's her name again?"
 
"Yaelin. Son Yaelin! Wow, she's even prettier in personal."
 
"Sungjong, stop that. You're so starstrucked. She's not even a celebrity." But she's really, really pretty. He thought while looking at you from a distance.
 
Woohyun who was waiting in the line in the counter was also suddenly stunned by your presence. "Another babe." He thought. Your two friends noticed Woohyun staring at you and laughed. You looked at them confused, "What's so funny?" 
 
"Another lover boy." Hana pointed with her lips and you looked at the direction. You sighed and just shook your head, "Maybe he's looking at you, and not me?" You said.
 
"Yaelin, how innocent can you get? Isn't it obvious that he's drooling over you?" Jesica backfired. "Whatever, let's take our orders."
 
The three of you walked to where Woohyun was and lined up behind him. 
 
"Hi, aren't you Son Yaelim?" Woohyun greeted.
 
"Hey, I'll go find us seats. I'll just wait for the two of you! K?" You said totally ignoring Woohyun's presence. You walked off with Woohyun feeling like and your two friends trying to suppress their laughter. Hana lightly patted Woohyun's back.
 
"Sorry lover boy, she's always like that."
 
You walked around the shop, roaming your eyes to find a table for the three of you. When you spotted one, you immediately walked to it, smiling.
 
Sungjong saw that you were going to their direction and grew excited.
 
"Oh god, she's coming here!"
 
Dongwoo looked and saw that you were about to take the table next to theirs. Being the best flirt he is, he stood up and pulled a chair out for you when you were about to sit down.
 
"Thanks." You murmured. "But can you also wipe the table a bit? It's pretty messy." You added.
 
Sungjong who saw everything bursted into laughter.
 
Dongwoo scoffed. "I'm not a waiter, dear."
 
You looked at Dongwoo who sat across. "What are you? I mean, who are you?"
 
"Jang Dongwoo. You're Son Yaelin, right? Nice to meet you."
 
He offered a handshake but you just looked at his hand and looked back at him, blankfaced. Sungjong laughed even harder. Dongwoo retreated his hand and just smiled.
 
"So, you go to Andromeda U.?" He tried to put up another conversation but you just looked at him again. Your face- unreadable. He felt pooped because his question's answer was very obvious since you're still wearing your school uniform.
 
Woohyun, carrying the americanos while walking back to their table plastered a smug smile on his face. He noticed what Dongwoo was trying to do and smirked. Goodluck bud. He thought. Hana and Jesica walked after him and shook their heads. 
 
"Yaelin, another fanboy?" Hana smirked.
 
Dongwoo scoffed and asked, "Fanboy? You mean soon-to-be boyfriend?"
 
"Tsk, cocky bastard," You murmured and looked away. "So, can we go now? It's on take- out right? Let's have it in your house!" You told Jesica and she nodded. The moment you stood up, Dongwoo stood up as well. "I'll see you around!" He said, but you quickly walked off and ignored him.
 
When he sat back to his original seat where Sungjong and Woohyun was, he got mocked by his friends. "Ha! Daebak hyung!" Sungjong said while clapping his hands and laughing like a sea lion. 
 
"That were the skills that you were talking about? Good thing I watched... but never learned!" Sungjong added and kept on laughing.
 
"Shut up!" He slapped the table, "No one has ever rejected me before. You'll see, that girl will end up crying over me." He retorted.
 
"Yeah, when pigs fly." Woohyun hissed which urged Sungjong to laugh again.
 
 
-----
 
A/N: FIRST THREE CHAPTERS! How was it? Hope y'all like it!
Leave a comment! :))
SUBSCRIBE!