Goodbye Andromeda, Hello Inspirit Boarding School!

It Started With A Bet!

 

Listen to: Beast- Virus
 
YAELIN'S WORLD:
 
"WHAT?!"
 
"You heard me."
 
"I know I did, but how.. Why?"
 
"I don't want to explain it again."
 
"How come you look so cool with it? Aren't you even bothered that you're leaving us?" Jesica huffed.
 
"I am. I just don't want to talk about it over and over again. Believe me, I hate my mom.. So much.. right now." You looked down and bit your lip.
 
"Didn't she say that it's the best for the both of you? I'm sure you'll be alright. I'd hate to say this, as much as I don't want you to leave, but hey! Look at the bright side! We could all still see each other everyday, shop every Friday, video chat every night through Skype.. I mean it's not like you'll get locked up in a dungeon, right? Inspirit is just around the district. What are our cars for?" Hana stated, trying to be positive.
 
Jesica sighed, "You're right."
 
"But it's still different." You said.
 
"Hey, nothing will change between the three of us. You won't find new friends and ditch us for them, right?" Hana asked.
 
"Of course not... So, will you help me pack?"
 
"Sure." They both answered.
 
 
Listen to: Teentop- Angel
 
 
LUNCH BREAK...
 
You're still a bit disappointed about your mom's decision. No matter how hard your friends try to make everything look positive to you, you're still sad about it. Who wouldn't be? Andromeda U. has been your second home eversince! Next semester, you'll be graduating and might as well be awarded with a loyalty award. You just didn't know that you'll be leaving the school this soon... You were also planning to take your college years in the same school, but your plans were crashed in an instant.
 
You decided to be alone for a while and was heading to the school garden when you suddenly bumped into someone.
 
"Ow," You looked up while scratching your forehead and was surprised to see who you bumped into. "Oh, sunbaenim! Sorry!"
 
"Hey," Chunji chuckled. 
 
The two of you sat under the usual tree that you would go to whenever you're in deep thoughts. It was quiet, but you like it that way. Then you decided to break the silence.
 
"I'm leaving." You murmured.
 
"So I've heard." He said.
 
You looked down, sighed and became quiet again. He held your hand and smiled. Chunji is a year older than you, first year college in Andromeda University. He's like your big brother. Before, others see it like there's something more. There's been rumors like there's something going on between the two of you, like you were dating. The rumors soon faded when they realized that there's nothing juicy or interesting with you two. Just friends, that's all.
 
"It's not like you'll be that far... You could still catch up with us, right?" 
 
You nodded.
 
"Call me anytime you need help and expect me to be by your side in less than a minute, okay?"
 
"Okay."
 
"Now cheer up, you know you look better when you smile."
 
And with his comment, your lips curved up and formed into smile. Your friends said the same thing, but you've always thought that Chunji's words are more comforting. 
 
"Thanks sunbae."
 
"I thought I told you to call me 'oppa'?" He furrowed his brows.
 
"Naah, that word is just for those stuck- up es who wanted to act cute in front of some boys, and I'm not one of them. So I'll stick with 'sunbae', huh?" You said and Chunji chuckled.
 
 
There's no need for you to act cute though. You'll always be beautiful to me...
-----
 
"Okay, so your dorm will be room 619. You'll meet your room buddies there, '
 
Today's finally the day that you transfer to Inspirit Boarding School. Just like Andromeda University, there were also college students in the school. Mostly, rich kids go here as well. It's just that, Inspirit is a boarding school, so that's their difference. The parents of the students who study in here are mostly working abroad or far away from the city.
 
While walking in the hall and pulling your stroller, you decided to look around the school first.
 
"Not much difference" You thought.
 
And then you heard a babel of voices behind you. You turned around to see seven boys walking on your way while laughing and pushing each other. You recognized three faces and was a bit surprised. 'They go here? Oh, right. Their uniforms..' You thought. 
 
You suddenly met eyes with Sungjong. He stopped from his tracks with his mouth ajar and his eyes wide open. His other friends looked to where his eyes were set and did the same reaction, except for Dongwoo who smirked.
 
"Look who it is.." He said, and you turned your attention to him. "Aren't you that little kitty from the coffee shop last week?"
 
"Aren't you that DINO from the coffee shop last week?" You asked back.
 
His other friends oo-ed and laughed while Dongwoo just scoffed. "Darling, you're in my territory. You're not allowed to act that way in front me."
 
"Do you own this place?" You asked, still with your infamous blank expression.
 
Dongwoo walked closer to you and a bit leaned himself lower so that there were only a few spaces between your faces. You could almost feel his breath coming out from his nostrills but you tried to keep your cool.
 
"Now, now. That's not the right way to talk to your future boyfriend, is it?" He asked confidently.
 
You tilted your head to the side and smiled, "So you think I'm like water?" He stood up straight and furrowed his brows. "You think I don't have a taste?" You smirked. The other Infinite boys laughed harder. 
 
"Get out of my way Dino." You said.
 
"Dino?" He scoffed. "No, I don't think so."
 
"Fine then."  You stomped on his right foot which made him yelp in pain. You pulled your stroller and walked off coolly.
 
"I'll get back at you for that!" He shouted.
 
You ce and said, "I'd like to see you try. See you around, Dino... saur." And then you continued walking to your dorm. His friends walked to his side, still laughing.
 
"Wow, she's... Isn't she something?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Looks cool to me." L commented.
 
"So are we winning the bet?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Shut the up!" Dongwoo snarled.