Mr. Assuming

It Started With A Bet!

 

Listen to: Infinite- Real Story
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TjNEuEVhiro)
 
 
The next day was weird for you. You didn't know what got into your mind, but you knew you had to this. TALK. TO. HIM. Why? Basically, you wanted to get things straight to him. 
 
You stopped when you saw him by the hall, 
 
'I should pro'ly drag him on the roof top.'
 
While Dongwoo was walking alone and busy with his phone, you held his wrist and pulled him to walk with you, but when you did that, you felt sudden sparks with your skins, touching together. Like some kind of electric shocks sent shivers to your spine. *Now that was weird.* You let go of his hand, and looked at him, "Follow me." Confused, he scratched his head but did what you said.
 
When you reached the roof top...
 
"Okay, what's with you today?" Dongwoo asked.
 
"I don't know. But can we talk?"
 
"I don't know. Is that even allowed?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. 
 
, I sound like an ex- boyfriend or something, He thought.
 
 "Whatever. I just need to clear things out." You rolled your eyes.
 
"Shoot."
 
"Okay, let's make this 'talk', short and CLEAR." You started. "Why are you doing this?"
 
Dongwoo furrowed his brows, "Doing what? I'm doing no to you,"
 
"This, I mean, you're asking me to be out on a date with you, right?"
 
"Yeah, so?"
 
"And you're being so persistent too.."
 
"Uh-huh.."
 
"Have you even thought about it? I mean, have you ever contemplated if you really like to go out on a date with me?" You asked.
 
Dongwoo became silent for a moment. He thought of his words that would come out from his mouth and smirked, 
 
"Do you have to like someone first so that you can ask them to go out on a date with you?"
 
"To me, yes."
 
"No, not really." He retorted. "You ask them out because you want to know them more-- "
 
"Because you like them." You cut him off. "Dude, you're a player! Remember?"
 
"What does that have to do with me being a player?" He scoffed.
 
"This doesn't even make sense. It doesn't get to your coo-coo brain, does it?" You raise your brows.
 
"Just get straight to the point, will you?" He asked, already getting impatient. "What are you implying?"
 
"Nevermind. Tsk. I shouldn't have bothered myself from dragging you here." You scratched your head and then turned your back on him.
 
"Oh, so you're the one who got bothered? I'm the one who got dragged here." He scoffed. "Hey, where not yet done here!" He beamed.
 
"Yeah, well my first class is about to start," You answered
 
"Thanks for the cinammon rolls though, but you shouldn't have used my friends." then you walked away, leaving a puzzled Dongwoo.
 
"I sure know I've memorized The Girls' Dictionary, but what's with her?" He thought.
 
"And she's the one who actually initiated to talk to me? Wow... Weird."
 
Night came, and it was one of those nights when Dongwoo would wish that it was Friday so that he could go out and have fun. Why? Cause he was so puzzled with the message you left him. His friends were laughing around and bickering, but Dongwoo's mind was a thousand miles away from what's happening around him. With you, ignoring him in your class and getting back to your old snobby self was not helping him either. He wanted to ask you what you meant, but you just wouldn't answer.
 
"Dude, what's with you?" Hoya asked and waved his hands on Dongwoo's face when he noticed Dongwoo's silence.
 
"Huh? Oh, n-nothing." Dongwoo answered.
 
"Dude are you stuttering? Seems like you're in deep , uh? Wait, you didn't get yourself in trouble, did you?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"No, but can I ask you guys something?" Dongwoo asked,
 
"Shoot."
 
"Why are you dating girls?" He asked. 
 
His friends looked at one another, then looked back at him, then cracked up.
 
"Uhh, because we're not gays? Dude, are you seriously asking that question?" Woohyun asked,
 
"Nevermind, you guys are not any help too." He rolled his eyes. 
 
"Oh, come on! Tell us!"
 
Dongwoo knows that he won't be able to have a good sleep if he won't be able to know the answer with the puzzle you left him, so to make himself a bit comfortable, he told his friends what had happened earlier that day.
 
"Okay, first of all, wow. I mean, she actually did that?" Sungjong asked, surprised.
 
"What, do I sound like I'm lying? I'm not going to be pestered like this if I'm lying, Lee Sungjong!" Dongwoo snorted,
 
"Man, I never thought you're as dumb as an orange." L suddenly spoke. 
 
Everyone turned their heads to him, waiting for his next words, "She's actually asking if you wanted to go out on her because you like her." He said in a 'duh'- tone.
 
Dongwoo snapped, "Really?"
 
"I thought you know everything about girls?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Shut up." Dongwoo hissed and secretly smiled, 
 
"But the question is, have you really thought about it? I mean, dude, you wanted to date her... because you do like her, right? Not just because of the bet?" L asked again.
 
Dongwoo became silent for a moment then smiled, "Let's consider both. Hey, maybe I do like that weird girl... And the fact that my pride won't let me lose to those s," he pointed to Sungjong and the rest. "So... Maybe. Whatever, let's all sleep now shall we? And Thanks L"
 
 
L smirked and nodded.
 
---
 
Sunggyu shut the lights of and went to bed as well. "Goodnight everyone."
 
Dongwoo, however, could not manage to close his eyes and drift to dream land... but now, it wasn't because he was still bothered. He actually built this conclusion in his mind,"Now that I think about it, maybe that girl asked that question because she likes me too." He laughed to himself.
 
The he thought again, "Nah, maybe I'm just being assumming.."
 
A/N: THREE UPDATES! :)) Hope you like it. Sorry if it's a bit boring. The next chapters will be more interesting! :) Stay tuned! :D