Confused Yaelin

It Started With A Bet!

 

LISTEN TO: A- Pink- My, My

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAzU-A_LMjY)

 

 

YAELIN'S POV:
 
Okay, so today, I've finally decided to wear these. As I was walking along the school corridors, people-- I mean my school mates, faculty members, school staffs, are giving me weird looks but, Ha! I don't care! They can stare all they want, and I can smirk at their reactions as much as I want too!
 
Before I left our dorm this morning, my friends tried to convince me to wear the gray or blue ones. But I insisted wearing these. They're... cute.
 
Seems like my school mates got tired giving me weird looks and whispering to each other how I look like, not to mention ALL DAY, although they'd whisper nice things about me.. I HOPE. 
 
So now, I'm heading to my last class, finally! And then I could go back to our dorm. I swear I'd be wearing these on everyday! :)
 
I sat on my sit and took a book out from my bag. Our teacher isn't here yet so I spent my time reading. I was so engrossed in reading my book until I felt someone sit beside me.
 
Dongwoo.
 
Of course, he's my seatmate. I looked at him and he gave me his infamous eye smile. Something's new about him today.
 
He had a haircut, bangs on the side and dyed his hair to blue. Cute. Wait what? Gah! Fine! He's cute.
 
I didn't know how long I was looking at him and just got into my senses when I felt my book drop from my hands. Dongwoo was giving me the same weird look that the others were giving me this morning, and dazed off when he heard my book drop on the floor.
 
Did I mention I was wearing pink contact lenses? Yes, the reason why people are giving me weird looks today, baby pink though! Ain't it cute?
 
I quickly picked my book up, but just as when my hand was about to touch it, another hand took it from the floor. I felt his skin touch mine, and the next few seconds were weird because I felt such a jolt of electricity from his hand.
 
"Here." He said.
 
I quickly took my book from him and muttered a quick 'thanks.' And then I heard him chuckle and said,
 
"It fits you."
 
"Huh?"
 
"Contacts." He said and pointed to my eyes.
 
I just nodded and muttered another 'thank you'.
 
"You dyed your hair." I whispered.
 
"Uhh, yeah. Why are you whispering? Anyway, does it look okay?" He asked while fixing his bangs. "Other students are giving me weird looks today, some were showering me with compliments- girls most likely."
 
I nodded, "You look hot though." I suddenly mumbled.
 
"Excuse me?" He looked at me, then smirked.
 
"Nothing."
 
Right at that moment, I wanted to slam my head on the desk! The heck! Why did i even thought that a loud? Well, on second thought, he does look hot.
 
I mean, look at him! His piercings look good on him, he's just wearing a white v-neck shirt, skinny jeans and top- sider, yet he looks amazing in it. If one of my other classmates would wear this, it would look ordinary on them... But on Dongwoo, it looks great.
 
We're allowed to wear civilian clothes today since there was a school program this morning. I swear I saw some other students dressed up the way he's dressed right now, but Dongwoo looks much better than them. Just saying though!
 
HOLD UP! What was I even thinking?
 
I guess I was spacing out too much, that Dongwoo had to snap his fingers on my face and chuckled. God, I didn't know I was staring at him the whole time! That was so freakin' embarrassing!
>_______<
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"You know, staring is not nice. And if you think I'm hot, well, you're not bad yourself too!"
 
Oh, this cocky air-head. Now I regret saying that. 
 
I just scoffed at him and opened my book again.
 
Why the isn't our teacher coming yet?!
 
I tried to peep from my book and took another glance at Dongwoo. I suddenly felt my face heat up. He's not doing anything to me, and he's just drawing doodles on his notebook, but why am I feeling like this?
 
Am I nervous? NO.
 
My heart's raising. And it's beyond a happy feeling. I'm also not afraid. I just don't know what's making me feel like this.
 
I shook my head and shut my eyes tighty. Call me weird, fine. I don't care. But right now, I just really don't know what's happening to me.
 
I was trying to convince my self to calm down, until I felt somebody poke me on my side, causing me to jump slightly from my seat.
 
DONGWOO.
 
"You okay?" He asked, quite worried that I'm being my weirdo-self again.
 
"Uhh, y-yeah." Great, why am I even stuttering?
 
"Oh, you're red. Are you feeling sick?"
He placed his palm on my forehead causing me to feel stiff.
"You're not hot though." He mumbled, then he looked back in my eyes.
 
"Yah, Yaelin, you sure you're okay?"
 
I just nodded, afraid that I might stutter again.
 
Damn, I've never been this confused im my whole life! Why the heck am I feeling this anyway?