The Bet

It Started With A Bet!

 

DONGWOO'S WORLD:
 
"And then she looked at him like he was some kind of poop talking to her! Hahaha!"
 
"One more word Sungjong, and you won't be able to see tomorrow!"
 
"Yeah, and then he bid her goodbye but she just walked away. Hahaha!"
 
"Yah! Woohyun- ah!"
 
And then Dongwoo smacked the laughing Woohyun with a pillow. Sungjong and the other Infinite boys were bickering about the recent incident that had happened between you and Dongwoo. Sungjong was laughing non- stop while sharing the story.
 
"Wow, that's the first!" Sungyeol commented.
 
"I told you she doesn't like boys.." Sungjong added.
 
"Yeah, but as in no one has ever rejected Dongwoo before." L said.
 
"Yah! Who said I was rejected?! I didn't even ask her out!" Dongwoo retorted.
 
"Yes, but considering the fact that she totally ignored you, I mean, no one has ever ignored you before, right? So that's like being rejected as well." Sunggyu concluded.
 
"Aish! Shut up! Like I said, that girl will end up crying over me! You'll see!" Dongwoo scratched his head.
 
"Hmm, I bet she won't." Hoya declared.
 
"Me too!" Sungjong added.
 
"But it's Dongwoo. You know his style... Some girls are just like that at first.. But in the end they'll fall for his trap.." Sungyeol said.
 
"Who knows maybe she would? Right?" Sunggyu said.
 
"Err, I don't think so. Son Yaelin is different. I doubt if she would ever remember Dongwoo's face." Sungjong answered.
 
"Yo, buttheads! I can hear you, you know?" Dongwoo snarled.
 
"Okay, so it's three against, wait. L, who's side are you on?" Hoya asked.
 
"None, I'm neutral." L answered.
 
"Whatever, that guy's a stone wall." Sungyeol said.
 
"Okay, so three against three." Hoya declared.
 
"What are the stakes?" Dongwoo asked.
 
"Hmm.. The gadgets?" Sungyeol suggested.
 
"Yah! NO FAIR! Plus, where's the fun in that?" Sungjong argued.
 
"Yeap, Sungjong's right. So what else?" Sunggyu said.
 
"How about the losers should be the winner's slaves for a month?" L said.
 
"Hmm, sounds nice. Sungjong could be my slave and I could ask him to buy me whatever I want. AND! I could make fun of him too, whenever I want!" Dongwoo grinned.
 
"As if! Yaelin has HIGH STANDARDS. And you're nothing but a low class to her. Haha!" Sungjong stuck his tongue out.
 
"!"
 
"DICKHEAD!"
 
"Okay CHILDREN, shut up." L said.
 
 
YAELIN'S WORLD:
 
"Hey hun,"
 
"Oh, hey mom."
 
You removed your glasses and placed your laptop's head down. You looked at the clock and saw that it's almost 2 AM.
 
"How come you're still up?"
 
"Homeworks."
 
You simply answered. But the truth is, you can't really sleep because you were waiting for your mom to get home.
 
"Uhmm, I thought I should be talking about this with you in the morning, but since your still up.."
 
"Go on, I'm all ears." You urged when you noticed that your mom was a bit hesitant to continue.
 
"You see, we'll be leaving for Italy next week."
 
"Really? Oh.. Okay. So, should I pack up already?" You asked, but your mom looked down. "You say 'we'?"
 
"I mean me and the other staff members in our company." She answered.
 
"So.. I'll be left here? Alone? For how long will that be?"
 
"For the next seven months." She answered sadly, and your mouth hang open.
 
"What am I supposed to do here? Get a maid? Oh wait, maids don't last longer than a month with me.. Mom! You know I can't be independent! I can barely cook!" You exclaimed.
 
"That's why I was planning to get you in Inspirit Boarding School.."
 
"WHAT?! NO! You can't be serious! I won't leave Andromeda!" You retorted.
 
"But hunny it's for the best.."
 
"Best for you, not for me.." You answered, sounding a bit harsh. You didn't know if you intended it to sound like that or not. Either ways, it did. "I can't believe this. Why can't you just decline the offer?"
 
"Because the offer's really good. Believe me darling, it's the best for both of us. I've already thought about this." She answered.
 
"Since when?"
 
"Two weeks ago.."
 
You clicked your tongue and rolled your eyes. "I still have school tomorrow. Night."
 
Then your mom left the room and sighed defeated.