Meeting Your Room Buddies, And The Ones You Would Not Want To Associate With

It Started With A Bet!

 

 
 
 
"So the rumors were true. She really decided to move here. I wonder what's her reason though..." Sungjong scratched his head.
 
"Maybe her parents started working overseas?" L asked and Sungjong shrugged.
 
Suddenly, Dongwoo felt an arm sling on his shoulders. He looked on his side to see a sympathetic face on Sunggyu. "Dude, we won't be able to win this bet if you'll be like that to her. I don't want to be Woohyun's slave! You wouldn't want to be Sungjong's slave either, right?" Dongwoo sighed.
 
He suddenly thought of something and smiled like he was able to put up an evil plan, "Don't worry bud, now that she's here, it'll be easier for me to win the bet. Just you wait..."
 
 
 
LISTEN TO: HyunA- Bubble Pop
 
 
 
 
MEANWHILE...
 
You were walking to your dorm and was still thinkin' about the recent happening. Bastards will always be bastards. You sighed. You reached your room and looked up to check. "Room 619. Hmm... Reminds me of Rey Mysterio!" You smiled.
 
You opened the door and saw five girls in the room. One, lying on the bed with her back on the head board and a laptop on her lap, the other one reading her Twilight book, the other busy with her Ipad, the one removing her make- up and the last one cleaning up her closet.
 
"Hey!" The one with the laptop greeted. You pulled in your three strollers and smiled at her.
 
"Hi," you greeted back. The other four shifted their attention to you and smiled.
 
"So, you're the newbie! Hi I'm Sohyun!" The one busy with her Ipad said. She walked to you and helped you with your luggage.
 
"Thanks. I'm Yaelin. Son Yaelin." You said.
 
"Heeeeyyy! I know you! You won the pageant two years ago, right?" The one cleaning up her closet said. 
 
There was someone who one the pageant last year as well. How come they only recognize me? You thought. "I'm Hyuna by the way!" she smiled.
 
"The one with the Twilight book is Ji-hyun, this one is Jiyoon and that one's Gayoon." She said, and pointed to the one reading a book, the one removing her make- up and the one busy with her laptop. They smiled and uttered a 'Hey' and 'Hi' ...
 
"So which bed do I take?" You asked. You expected to see double- deck beds but were surprised to see single beds for each. You smiled content because you liked that better. The room was pretty big too! There were closets for each of you.
 
"You take Ailee's old bed... She's rooming with us before, but she left and flew to Japan." Gayoon said. "The closet on your left would be yours too." You nodded.
 
"So... What made you transfer here?" Jihyun asked.
 
"Mom left for Italy."
 
"Ahh, I see. You're just like all of us... Parents flying overseas, then leaving their children here like this is an orphanage or something." Hyuna said.
 
"Guess so..." You replied. You started unpacking your stuffs. 
 
"So how do you find Inspirit?" Sohyun asked.
 
"Actually, there's not much difference with Andromeda. Except for the dorms... But I don't know that yet.. I haven't seen the whole campus though, I just took a quick peak." You answered.
 
"Can I see your class schedule?" Hyuna asked and you gave her a piece of paper containing your sched.
 
"We have some classes together..." She said, still not taking her eyes off of the piece of paper. "You have classes with the four of them too." She added.
 
"If you want, you can hang out with us and we could show you around. You seem like a good company." She winked. "We could also eat together at lunch." Gayoon suggested.
 
"So what do you think?" Jiyoon asked.
 
"Sounds good to me." You answered and smiled.
 
"Welcome to Inspirit, Yaelin!" Jihyun cheered.
 
Just as what your new friends had offered, they toured you around the campus. And just like what you have expected, it's not that different from Andromeda, except the dorm of course. It's a weekend afternoon and all students are allowed to just stroll around the campus. There weren't classes for the highschool students, just for the collegiates.
 
"Come, let's go to the football field. For sure there are hot varsity players practicing at this time." Hyuna suggested and dragged you with her.
 
While walking to the bleachers, you, again, saw the seven boys you met earlier. Sohyun noticed when you stopped your tracks and saw what you're lookin' at. She patted your shoulder and smiled.
 
"Don't be too amazed by their looks Yaelin. They're not as good as what they look like." She said. Hyuna and the rest noticed as well and scrunched their noses in disgust.
 
"That Woohyun, I'll get my revenge one day!" Gayoon whispered.
 
"Revenge, eh? Why?" You asked, confused.
 
"Those boys are called Infinite. They're the school's kingkas. They're well- known in this place because of their handsome faces . It's just that, they are bunch of womanizers that befriended each other. They all get to date all the pretty girls here in school... 
 
Well, we're one of their victims. The five of us almost fought over them-- Dongwoo and Woohyun especially. Good thing we still managed to end up as friends..." Gayoon said.
 
" Our old room mate, Ailee, she left the school for the Japan. Rumors say that she left because of her family's business. But the truth is, she left cause she was Dongwoo's victim. She couldn't hide the pain every time she'll cross paths with Dongwoo, that's why she decided to leave." Jihyun added.
 
"Ah, I see..." You looked back at Infinite who were still laughing. "Who are they exactly?" You asked.
 
"That's Dongwoo, the one holding a coke. The other guy who stood up with an apple in his mouth is Woohyun. They're the group's aces." You remembered Dongwoo, because he's the one you met earlier and recognized Woohyun, the one who greeted you at the coffee shop.
 
"That guy's Myungsoo. He's a stone wall, but many girls swoon over him because he's good- looking. He has broken girls' hearts just by merely ignoring them and totally not saying a word, just his poker face."  Jihyun laughed. 
 
"Anyway, that guy with the peanut butter colored hair is Sungyeol. He's the group's choding. Despite the fact of having such a funny side, he has broken too many hearts too... That one will small eyes is Sunggyu, he's the leader of those bastards. I must say, for a chinky- eyed guy, he's pretty handsome. He acts responsible and intelligent, but is very smart when it comes to breaking a girl's heart. 
 
That pretty boy with huge biceps is Howon, but many prefers to call him Hoya. He's a womanizer too! He's got the record for juggling eight girls at the same time. The last one is their maknae, Sungjong. I wonder why he's with them though. He's not much of a heart- breaker. I doubt if he does break hearts. He's a pretty good kid.'' Hyuna explained.
 
"If you don't want to end up with a broken heart, refrain from them, I tell you! Never associate yourself with them." Jiyoon warned.
 
 
A/N: Hello e'rryboddyy! :) Another update! Hope you guys are enjoying! :D