D' Date!

It Started With A Bet!

 

LISTEN TO: Jay Park- Girlfriend
 
 
NO ONE'S POV:
 
Dongwoo took you to a fancy restaurant. *Hmm, classic.* You thought it was simple, but nice. 
 
An old man in his late 50's came to you and Dongwoo. Dongwoo brightened up and hugged him. "Uncle!" He beamed. 
 
"Hey, it's been so long since the last time I saw you here. And you brought someone along with you," His uncle looked at you and smiled. You smiled and bowed at him.
 
"So, I'm guessing you're his girlfriend?" He asked and you blushed. Dongwoo scratched the back of his neck and chuckled nervously,
 
"Ah, no uncle..
 
Not yet..." He mumbled the last part.
 
His uncle grinned and said, "So, like the old times? Your favorite?"
 
"Yes please." Dongwoo replied. You two sat on a table for two.
 
He ordered the best meal they have for the both of you and you two pigged out.
 
"I think I'm about to burst." You said, after eating such a sumptuous meal.
 
"But your tummy's still flat!" Dongwoo replied, you smirked.
 
"Okay, don't burst yet. We still have to go somewhere.." He added.
 
He was about to pay the bill but his uncle didn't want to.
 
"Nah, you should take this." Dongwoo said.
 
"I already said no. Come on Dongwoo, you love eating here without even paying. You don't have to act like a gentle man now just because you're on a date.."
 
"Uncle..." Dongwoo whined and you giggled.
His uncle grinned, "Now go, looks like you two still have to go somewhere.
Knowing you, you have so many surprises tucked in your sleeves." He said.
 
"Alright, but I'll leave this here." Dongwoo left the money on the tip box. 
 
"Bye uncle. See you next time!" He waved and the two of you left the restaurant.
 
 
BACK IN HIS CAR...
 
"Where do we go next?" You asked, a bit excited.
 
"It'll be a surprise, Dora!" He mocked.
 
"What the hell? I do not look like Dora!" You pouted.
 
Dongwoo was about to tease you again but stopped when he saw you, the ever so weird, and grumpy girl, pouting?
 
Really? O_O
 
*What the..? She looks freakin' adorable! Oh god, if this ever takes too long, I don't know how else will I stop myself from kissing her.*
 
Your eyes squinted and you snapped your fingers in Dongwoo's face.
 
"Yah! Aren't we supposed to get going now?" You asked him.
 
Dongwoo regained his normal self and nodded. *Whew!*
 
"I know I'm charming and all, but you do know that staring is not nice, right?" You teased.
 
He scoffed, "Someone's cocky here."
 
And then the two of you chuckled.
 
*You know Jang Dongwoo, you're pretty weird too.* You thought.
 
*But you're cute when you're weird.* And then you smiled to yourself.
 
 
 
A/N: WOOOT! UPDATED! :))