Morning Gift

It Started With A Bet!

 

 
LISTEN TO: Infinite- Entrust
 
 
 
"You did?! WOW!" Gayoon laughed.
 
"He deserved that!" Jiyoon commented.
 
"Couldn't say more.." Hyuna added.
 
Those were their reactions after sharing them what had happened. Eventually, they all shared stories with you too, on how Dongwoo and his other friends did almost the same thing to them. So it's actually nothing new. What's new is that how you slapped him in the face.
 
"I don't think someone has done that to him before. Wow, you're a record holder." Sohyun said.
 
After chatting with them, they finally decided to call it a night. Once you had all settled on your beds, you remembered your friends back in Andromeda U, and opened your Skype account in your Ipad. They were online, of course. You told them how you met new friends and some stuffs but you left the part about Dongwoo. You thought it was nothing important cause things like that had happened to you before-- except for the little skinship part. Anyway, after an hour or so of sharing and talking over small details, you finally decided to sleep.
 
               The next day, you woke up to the sound of Sohyun's squealing voice. You found her standing in front of the door with wide eyes and a surprised expression on her face. A human- sized, cute, dinosaur stuffed- toy was blocking in front of your room's door step. Ji- hyun took the note from the stuffed toy and read aloud:
 
 
 
 
'Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
YAELIN PLEASE BE MINE,
Cause DONGWOO OPPA likes you'
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Woah!" She said after reading the note.
 
"One of his tricks again? Impressive, I must say!" Hyuna said.
 
Your eyes squinted while looking at the stuffed- toy. "Where's his dorm?" You asked.
 
"Err, Woollim Bldg. Room 719 to be exact." Gayoon answered.
 
Without saying another word, you pulled the ginormous stuffed- toy and walked to their building. Eyes were all on you but you didn't mind. All you've been thinkin' at that moment was to smash the present on Dongwoo's face. Just by walking, you can already imagine Dongwoo's smirking face and it made you more irritated.
 
So this is his lame attempt of wooing me? Huh. 
 
Once you reached their room, you opened the door without knocking, that startled all of their members inside especially Sungyeol who was wearing nothing but his boxers, and L who quickly tried to put a shirt on. You immediately saw Dongwoo who was lying on his bed and threw the poor stuffed toy on him.
 
"Ow! Is that how you say 'thank you' ?!" 
 
"Err, goodmorning?" Sunggyu tried to say while quickly trying to wear his pants on.
 
"You." You pointed to Dongwoo's face, "Get lost, and leave me alone." And then you stormed off their room.
 
"Wow... She's fierce." Sungyeol commented.
 
"Told you that won't work," Woohyun added.
 
"You should've given her some other thing instead... I mean, what the heck hyung? Who would be happy to see a giant dino in the morning?!" Sungjong rolled his eyes.
 
 
 
A/N: How was it? :))