She Said YES!

It Started With A Bet!

 

LISTEN TO: Electroboyz- Ma Boy 2 
 
 
DONGWOO'S POV:
 
"I wanted to give it a shot, so let's go out on a date shall we?"
 
"Are you kidding me?"
 
"I don't... kid."
 
I chuckled at her silly answer.
 
"I'm being serious here." She said.
 
I had to bite my lower lip to stop myself from smiling too much. I don't know what got into me so I walked back to her and hugged her. She didn't hug me back though, maybe she was surprised by my sudden action.
 
Before she takes back what she just said, I quickly pulled away and smiled at her. It was dark, thank God, cause my cheeks were flushing red, I know. 
 
She was still stiffened, wide-eyed and was biting her lips. Cute. Really cute.
 
"So, uh..."
 
"Give me your phone." I said,
 
She fished her phone from her pocket and gave it to me. I gave her my phone as well and she looked at me, eyebrows raised, as if she was asking me why,
 
"Key in your number, I'll also give you my number." I told her and she nodded.
 
Sometimes this girl can be so naive.
 
Done, we gave each other's phone back.
 
"I'll give you a call." I told her and she just nodded.
 
"Goodnight Dongwoo." She said and turned to her direction,
 
"Goodnight Yaelin."
 
I walked back to my own dorm still wearing that goofy smile on my face. I may look stupid right now, but it's fine. I'm just really happy she said yes.
 
Well, technically she didn't say 'yes', but she said she wanted to give it a shot.
 
When I realized that I was alone in the hallways, I fist pumped and jumped for joy. Yaelin never fails to make me feel this different kind of feeling inside me eversince the day I saw her. Yes, I was such a cocky bastard then, but I have always felt this giddy and jumpy feeling since the day we met.
 
Hey, maybe I do really like this girl. I've never been this happy, and I mean, THIS HAPPY in a really long time.
 
I might be making it a big deal that she finally agreed to go on a date with me, but I guess there's nothing wrong with it.
 
__________________
 
I was so out of my mind that I didn't realize that I walked pass our room. When I realized that, I walked back and laughed at my own stupidity.
 
I opened the door quietly and was surprised to see that my friends were still up.
 
"Oh there you are!"
 
"Dude I thought you died or something!"
 
"Man, are you okay?" 
 
"Did they beat you up badly?"
 
They bombarded me with questions, and some I didn't even understand anymore. These guys, they sure are like girls sometimes. -_____-
 
"Okay, first of all, CHILL." I finally said after making it to my bed.
 
"Dude, what happened? We looked for you but you were no longer inside the club. Then somebody said that they saw you getting your kicked. He came, didn't he?" Sunggyu hyung asked.
 
"Oh, uh, yeah. But I made it. Although, he said we're not done yet." I replied.
 
"That guy..." Woohyun hissed.
 
"Uhh, hyung? I thought you got your kicked? How come you look okay? Who treated your wounds?" Sungjong asked.
 
"Yaelin did," I said and smiled proudly.
 
"WHAT?? HOW--"
 
Before they could think of anything else, or pester me with questions, I explained them what had happened.
 
"Ohh, I never thought she'd do that," Hoya commented.
 
"Me too..." I replied, "And you know what's even more surprising? She finally agreed to go out on a date with me." I said.
 
"JEONGMAL?" Sungjong asked.
 
"Wtf? Why do you have to be always so surprised?"
 
I explained, AGAIN. I know Sungjong, or the other guys might not believe me, but I don't care.
 
"You do know we'll kick your too if we find out you're lying, right?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Uh-huh. Besides, I have my proof." I replied.
 
"Oh yeah?"
 
"Yeah, here. I got her number." I fished out my phone from my pocket and showed it to them. 
 
YEAH, In your face...s!
 
"It could be another girl's number, or whoever," Sungyeol butted in.
 
"Just to make sure, why don't you call her now?" L asked "Put it on loud speaker so that we could hear her voice too." He smirked. I smirked back,
 
"Sure."
 
As I was dialling Yaelin's number, my heart was beating fast. I was nervous, and at the same time embarrassed. You see what these guys do to me?
 
After the fourth ring, she picked up her phone.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Uhh, you're still up?"
 
"No Dongwoo, I'm asleep and I'm answering your call from my dreams." She replied sarcastically. That is so Yaelin.
 
The other guys beside me cracked.
 
"Hello Yaelin noona!" Sungjong beamed.
 
"Oh, I'm on speaker phone. Hey what's up?" She asked us when she found out.
 
"Nothing, the guys just wanted to know if--"
 
"Yes, I did say yes, Infinite boys. Now can I go to sleep?" *MIND READER.*
 
"Neh, sorry for bothering you. Good night, I mean, morning."
 
"Okay." And then she dropped the call.
 
I turned to look at my friends who were smiling, or more like congratulating me.
 
"Nice. Do good man. We all know she's... something." Hoya said and I nodded,
 
"So now can we all go to sleep as well?" Sunggyu asked and we all just muttered a 'yes'..
 
He turned off the lamp and when we were all about to fall asleep,
 
"You know, I just realized... Man, we just won the bet!"
 
Sungyeol exclaimed happily and the rest of us chuckled.