Just The Beginning

It Started With A Bet!

 

 
 
Listen to: Amazing- Infinite
 
 
          Monday started and you're finally attending to your first class in Inspirit... That is, if you get to wake up earlier than the usual. And luckily, you did. You asked all of them to wake you up once they get up, and you told them that if you didn't get up, they shall pour ice buckets on you.
 
Now, you're walking with Jiyoon and Hyuna to your first class- Trigo. 
 
"Why does Math have to be my first subject?" Jiyoon pouted while you yawned.
 
Once you entered the classroom, you noticed that one of Infinite's member is in your class- Sungjong.
 
And when he saw you, "Hi there!" He walked to you and greeted with a really giddy smile. You thought it was cute and you couldn't help but smile back.
 
"I didn't get the chance to introduce myself to you last time. I'm Lee Sungjong!" He beamed. He offered a handshake and you looked down to it. Suddenly, Jiyoon whispered, "Don't worry, it's okay to befriend him. He's harmless." She winked.
 
You looked back at Sungjong's hand. I'd be really mean to this kid if I wouldn't accept even just a handshake from him, you thought. You gladly shook your hands with him and his smile grew wider.
 
"You know, the sit next to mine is not yet taken. Since Jiyoon noona and Hyuna noona are seated together, err, do you wanna seat with me?" He offered.
 
"Sungjong, how many times do we have to remind you that there's no need for you to call us noonas? I mean, were just a few months older than you..." Hyuna said.
 
"But it fits the two of you. Yaelim noona.. Oh! Can I call you noona as well?" He asked and you unconciously nodded. He clapped his hands excitedly then pulled you to where the two of you are going to sit. Hyuna and Jiyoon shook their heads with a smile and went to their seats as well. 
 
"Just so you know, the only ones that I call 'noona' are those who are pretty in my eyes." He whispered and then the school bell rang.
 
The day went on and you realized that you had almost all the other Infinite boys in most of your classes except for DONGWOO.
 
It's finally your last class of the day, and you were late when you arrived the doorstep of your room. You decided to take a nap before this class, unfortunately, you over-slept.
 
You greeted your teacher but to your surprise, she let you off that easy.
 
"Come on in.." She did a hand movement urging you to get inside, then you gave her your assessment paper.
 
"CLAASS!! Listen, this girl right here will be your new classmate." And then she looked at you. "Introduce yourself."
 
You walked to the platform in front of the class and said, "Hi. I'm Son Yaelin. Please take care of me."
 
When you stood there, you noticed and recognized one face that actually ruined your day. 
 
.
 
Dongwoo was smirking at you while lightly tapping his desk with a pen. Your teacher walked beside you. "So, hmm... There aren't many seats available." You crossed your fingers behind you and silently wished,
 
Please not with him!
 
Please let it not be with him...
 
Please....
 
 
"Ah there, you may sit next to Mr. Jang Dongwoo."
 
 
SERIOUS .
 
 
Dongwoo plastered a smug smile on his face, and patted the seat next to his. You walked slowly to it with shoulders deflated. You lazily threw your bag on the chair and sat as well.
 
"Why the sad face, babe?" Dongwoo asked.
 
You kept quiet and didn't even bother to look at him. You pulled out your notebook from your bag and jotted notes when the teacher started to discuss. And then a paper suddenly landed on your desk.
 
'Hi babe! You know, you should be smiling when you're seated with me.'
 
.
 
You crumpled the paper and threw it somewhere in the room. And then another piece of paper landed on your desk.
 
'So are you enjoying your stay here? How about I show you around? I can be your tour guide ;)'
 
Just like what happened to the first paper, you crumpled it again and then threw it somewhere. Dongwoo was very much persistent of wooing you so he placed another note on your desk. This time, without even bothering to check it out, you crumpled the piece of paper and threw it away.
 
Dongwoo, who was almost losing hope of winning you, thought another idea that would definitely catch your attention. While you're busy writing notes, you felt an arm snaking on your waist. You're not that comfortable with skinships, that's why you were startled and your body jumped a bit.
 
"It's better this way, right babe?" 
 
You heard Dongwoo whisper in your ear. You felt shivers down your spine after feeling his hot breath on your skin.
 
"Take your hand off." You whispered.
 
She finally said something!
 
"Why? This way, we're inseperable." He said in an annoying tone.
 
This bastard is getting in my nerves.
 
You held your pen tightly and suddenly broke it. The ink spilled all over your notes. You looked at him and squinted your eyes, "I'm saying this one last time. TAKE YOUR HAND OFF." You hissed through your gritted teeth.
 
Dongwoo slowly removed his hand and plastered a smug smile. "I see, you're not as amazing as everyone has ballyhooed."
 
"No ." You replied.
 
"But I am amazing. Opposites attract, right? We're actually perfect for each other." He said confidently but you didn't answer him.
 
"Wanna go out on a date with me?"
 
"You could be my 'it' girl... Yeah,"
 
"You know, we'll look good together."
 
          You can no longer understand what your teacher was trying to discuss with Dongwoo, blabbing here and there, so you raised your hand and asked for a permission to go out. You carried all your stuffs and stomped your way out of the room after giving Dongwoo a disgusted expression.
 
You breathed heavily while walking through the halls, but to your surprise, he followed you there. He back- hugged you, and again, you flinched at his sudden action.
 
"Get away from me you disgusting piece of !"
 
"You mean Dongwoo OPPA!"
 
"Shut the up."
 
"Love you too babe!"
 
You struggled to get away from his powerful arms but failed. 
 
"Why are you doing this to me?"
 
"Because I like you!"
 
You rolled your eyes and scoffed, "Well I don't! SO LET ME GO!" You exclaimed.
 
"Aww... I don't think so." He said.
 
"What would make you stop then?!" You asked furiously.
 
"Hmmm..." Dongwoo looked up and thought of an idea. "One date." He said,
 
"No, I don't go on dates." You said.
 
"One date, and I'll stop everything," he said.
 
"No,"
 
"Just one date!"
 
"NO."
 
Suddenly, the school bell rang indicating that it's the end of the classes for the day. Dongwoo's attention shifted to the people coming out of their rooms, and you used this opportunity to squirm out from his grasp.
 
When you successfully did, you turned to him and slapped him hard on the face making a loud slapping sound. "ERT!" With that, you walked away, and Dongwoo lost sight of you when you mixed yourself with the crowd.
 
 
 
"This is just the beginning, Yaelin."