Selca Time

It Started With A Bet!

 

 
 
Listen to: Teentop- To You
 
And so that afternoon, I met up with my bestfriend, Chunji sunbae. 
 
"So how have you been?" He asked.
 
"I'm fine. Pretty busy with studies.."
 
"And.. Boys?" 
 
"Sunbae! ~~" I whined. He chuckled and messed my hair.
 
"Nah, I'm just playing with you. Hey, do you have any ideas that the news about you, having a boyfriend, spread almost in all the schools in the district? It's crazy! Even in Andromeda, you became the talk of the town!" He said.
 
My eyes widened and my mouth fell ajar. I know it would spread around Inspirit, but I didn't know it would pass in Andromeda as well! Or worse, almost in all the schools in the district! 
 
"What is with all these people?!"
 
Chunji sunbae chuckled, "You're popular. You don't have to be so surprised!"
 
"YAH!" I rolled my eyes and took a sip from my Java chip coffee. 
 
Chunji sunbae reached his hand for my face and wiped the frap left on top of my lips. Quite embarrassing!
 
He chuckled and said, "You never really change! You're still that little girl I met 5 years ago. The one who was crying over a cinammon roll that fell on the floor!" He teased, "I cant believe we became friends after that!"
 
"Because you bought me another cinammon roll. And not just one, but a whole box of cinammon rolls!" I smiled, "And yah! I'm a big girl now sunbae! You need not to call me a princess anymore.." I pouted and bit my lip.
 
"But you are my princess, remember?" I smiled and nodded. 
 
"And you were my prince--"
 
"WAS your prince.." He said, emphasizing the word WAS. He frowned and pretented to be sad.
 
"Sunbae~" I cooed, "You're still my prince." I poked his sides.
 
"You already have your new prince.." He pouted. 
 
'"Well then, I have two princes! There, happy? tssh. How come you're so old and your so childish?"
 
"Yah! I'm not old!"
 
I laughed. Chunji sunbae laughed as well.
 
"Hey. You know what, we should take a selca!"
 
"Huh?"
 
"You know.. just like the old times."
 
NO ONE'S POV:
 
He fished his phone from his pocket and held it infront of the two of you. You grinned and did a peace sign while Chunji smiled widely and placed a hand around your shoulders. 
 
At first, you became a little uncomfortable, but shrugged. After all, you and Chunji are just bestfriends, right?
 
*You will always be my princess. Even if I know the fact that I'll never be your real prince...*
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
You and Chunji separated ways after chatting a little more. He said he still had some stuffs to do so you went home first. 
 
You just finished changing into your pyjama and comfy shirt when your phone vibrated.
 
FR: Dongwoo- Meet me in the mini kitchen.
 
You went to the mini kitchen and saw Dongwoo seated on a couch. You sat down beside him. Dongwoo startled because he didn't notice you since his attention was way of into space.
 
"Hey," You said and Dongwoo just nodded once. "What's up?" You asked casually.
 
"How was your day?" He asked back. You remembered the happenings this day and smiled, "T'was fine."
 
"Shopped again?" 
 
You crossed your fingers behind your back, bit your lip and nodded hesitantly.
 
"What else did you do?" He asked again.
 
You noticed that Dongwoo's face was serious. He didn't even smile when he saw you. And normally, if you would go out shopping with your friends, he wouldn't ask this much. You felt nervous.
 
"We, uhmm, chatted in a coffee shop."
 
"And took a picture?"
 
You froze. Dongwoo was raising his eyebrows, and you felt even more nervous. He took his phone out and showed you the picture of you and Chunji together,
 
"Was it this picture?"
 
 
A/N: Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. :P Leave a comment! I wanna know what's on your mind! :)