Wanna bet? (End)

It Started With A Bet!

 

 
 
Listen to: Infinite- In the summer
 
Dongwoo's POV: 
 
I prepared myself and waited for that hard slapping sound. I waited to feel her hand on my face, to feel her wrath, but I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.
 
I opened one eye and saw Yaelin, trying to stop herself from laughing. It was confusing as hell! I opened my mouth and tried to speak, and that's when she started laughing. 
 
My mouth fell ajar, but she held my chin and closed it, "Why so serious?"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"I know everything... Duh?" She replied.
 
"And you're not mad? Wait, aren't you supposed to get mad at me?"
 
"No. Oh wait, should I be?"
 
"B-But.. How?"
 
"Remember that night when you ran after a girl, but failed? That girl was me. Amazing, huh? I ran and disappeared like a ninja."
 
"Uhh.. Huh?"
 
"I left something in your dorm, so I came back. I was about to knock, but then I heard Sungjong's question. I know it's not nice to listen from other people's conversations, but I guess it was alright to eavesdrop that time since the topic involves me, so I stayed there. And then I heard everything. I smiled when I heard what you said. I wanted to hug you and tell you that I understand everything. But then you caught me eavesdropping. I startled and ran. I figured it would be fun to see if you would be puzzled to know who the spy was..." She explained.
 
"Look, if you were an , you wouldn't have the guts to tell me the truth. And if I was a narrow- minded , then I wouldn't have believed you. But you're not an , and I'm not narrow- minded. Sure, you were a fool to play on a bet on me. But you guys were boys.. You play a lot until you realize what stuffs you take seriously and what not.." She continued.
 
"You love me, and I trust you. That's what matters, right?" She smiled.
 
 
 
I cannot believe it. I mean, I do believe it,  but I just cannot believe that a person like this girl in front of me really exists. My heart jumped and was filled with happiness. In my heart, she will stay permanent. Thank goodness I have this girl!
 
I pulled Yaelin into a tight hug. I know and I am sure I could never let my heart fall for another. It's Yaelin, and it will always be Yaelin.
 
"C-Can't b-breathe.. T-Too t-tight!" She mumbled and I immediately let go of her. I chuckled and scratched the back of my neck. "Oops? .. Uhh, sorry babe."
 
"It's okay," she giggled.
 
"So you're really not mad at me?" I asked, just to be sure.
 
"No." She smiled.
 
"Promise?"
 
"Yeah. There's just one thing though.."
 
"Oh, what is it?"
 
"What is wrong with you and Chunji sunbae?"
 
"Remember the night you saw me beaten up? Or the nights I would go home with bruise on my face? It was him. Chunji was Ailee's older brother. And he was doing that for revenge. It stopped though, weeks after you two last saw each other.."
 
"Oh, that explains it.." She replied.
 
"You're not mad?"
 
"I already said I'm not mad. You want me to take it back?"
 
I pulled her for a hug and leaned in for a kiss. "No." I said, and then kissed her again. She kissed me back, and I just had to admit that her kiss makes me want to kiss her more. 
 
It started sweet and passionate. Her soft lips... I could never get tired of these.
 
 
She pulled off to catch her breath. I rested my forehead on hers and we both smiled, eyes locked on each other,
 
 
"You know..."
 
"Hmm?" I hummed,
 
"You should give me a peace offering. Like in the dramas? When the guy is at fault, he would give chocolates for the girl, and then the girl would forgive him... Something like that."
 
"I already gave you a kiss.." I replied.
 
"You call that a peace offering?" 
 
"You didn't like it? We could do it again.. It could be in my room if you want.." I smirked, and then she flicked my forehead, "Yah!"
 
"Ah, Yaelin, if you wanted to kiss me again, all you have to do is ask." I winked. And then she scoffed and said, "Pabo! I want a pizza.." She pouted.
 
"Okay. Let's order one.."
 
"With gummy bears, nutella, and pineapple slices on top!" She beamed.
 
I cocked one eyebrow and looked at her in disbelief, "Are you serious? I mean, does that even exist? And what does that taste like? Isn't that disgusting?"
 
"Nope." She replied.
 
"You're weird babe."
 
"But you love me, right?" She smiled.
 
"Of course." I replied.
 
"You sure?"
 
"Wanna bet?" 
 
"Pabo!" She rolled her eyes.
 
"Naah, you love me." I said and s my arms on her waist.
 
This weird girl... I could definitely picture myself with her in my future. I can't wait to get out of this school and change her last name :)
I would vow never to hurt her, because I love her... And no one else.
 
Even if this all started with a bet.
 
*END*
 
 
A/N: And that's it! Thankyou my lovely readers! I hope I have fulfilled your expectations, and I'm sorry if I didn't!
 
Nonetheless, I hope you continue reading my other stories! And thank you all  so much for subscribing to this one!
 
Have a great day! Kamsahamnida~