Jang Dongwoo

It Started With A Bet!

 

LISTEN TO: Beast- Because Of You
 
"Hyung! Are we really not allowed to go out? Even just one of us? Just get some doughnuts and coffee and be back in an instant?"
 
"One more question Lee Sungjong and I'll really kick your !"
 
"Yeol, calm down. We're all pissed here! As for you, Sungjong, thats's like your 37th time asking if we can go out or not, and you already know the answer, so stop asking, will you?"
 
Sunggyu said, trying to stop his irritated buddies from starting a possible commotion. As for today, in Inspirit Boarding School, all students were required to just stay inside their dorms and they were not allowed to get outside the school premises. 
 
"Howon, your mom's not a principal here for nothing! I mean, can't you do something? I don't even know the reason why we're not allowed to go out." Dongwoo whined.
 
"Someone reported that there has been outsiders getting in and out of the school, and yeah.. I'll go see what I can do." Hoya answered.
 
"Ah, great! That's my boy!"
 
"Shut up."
 
AFTER A FEW MINUTES..
 
Hoya came back with a victorious smile and pumped his fist in the air. His other buddies smiled and cheered in delight. 
 
"Okay, so who goes?" L asked.
 
"Mom said I can only bring two companies." Hoya replied.
 
"Okay Dongwoo, you go. And uhmm.." Sunggyu ordered but still looking for another member to go with Hoya.
 
Dongwoo shook his head, not removing his eyes from his laptop. "Uhh, no I don't think so. I'm pretty busy in here," he replied.
 
"Huh? Busy with what?" Woohyun asked.
 
"You're not even doing anything.." L clicked his tongue and shook his head.
 
"See this pretty girl right here? She's my next target." Dongwoo replied with a greasy smile plastered on his face. All his other friends gathered beside him to see the girl he's checking out.
 
"Ahh, another victim again. I see... Wait! Soo Min- ri?"
 
"Yeah, hottie!"
 
" Not a good choice bro. I've dated her once, and ughh!" Woohyun replied while faking a gag. "She's too... uhmm, too.. desperate! Yeah!" 
 
"But she's hot." Hoya replied. 
 
"Ye think?" Woohyun scoffed.
 
"Hmm, S-line.. And uh, I'm guessing she's a cup C. That's what I'm talking about!" Sungyeol babbled and high- fived Hoya.
 
"I don't know about you guys, but she looks ordinary to me." L concluded.
 
"Son Yaelin is way hotter." Sungjong butted in while his lollipop.
 
"Who's that?" L asked.
 
"Oh, you don't know her? She's the hottest girl- Senior Highschooler in Andromeda U. She won the pageant two years ago. They say she was forced to join that pageant.. Or some say that she was paid by the whole student body to join. Eh, I don't know. Anyway, she's a real beauty. Plus, she's never dated anyone before." Sungjong explained.
 
"Ah! I remember! Yes, she is indeed beautiful." Hoya said.
 
"Really? Can you show me her profile?" Dongwoo asked excited. Sungjong sat beside him and showed Dongwoo his Ipad. 
 
"She's a looker isn't she? She's been very popular all around the schools in the district. How come you don't know her? She's been the talk of the town eversince she won the pageant. Rumors about her go around like bam! She's never dated anyone before and she has no interest in boys. Not because of her ual preferences, she's just really not into boys." Sungjong said.
 
"Oh yeah? How are you friends with her here in facebook?" Woohyun asked.
 
"That's not her personal account though. That's her public account- slash- fanpage." 
 
"WOAH! A FAN PAGE? What is she like? A celebrity?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"Nope, a goddess.  Her two best friends made this public account of hers for her fanboys. She would update once in a while though, like leaving simple statuses, and everyone get to like `em... Check out her photo albums and prepare to be amazed!"  Sungjong stated dreamily.
 
Woohyun gasped, "She's a goddess trapped in web pixels and que.."
 
"Consider yourselves as her fanboys too.." Sungyeol mocked.
 
"I really wish I could see her in person, cause I haven't seen her even once. Just in pictures.." Sungjong sighed.
 
"If I see her, I'll make her mine." Dongwoo said confidently.
 
"Ha! As if! I bet she won't even bother looking at you!" Sungjong batted.
 
"Sungjong, did you just forget who you're talking to? It's The Mighty Dongwoo! The greatest cassanova alive! Are you doubting my abilities?"
 
Sungjong his lollipop and just rolled eyes while listening to his hyung's bragging. "She's considered a goddess because she has high standards. So yeah, I doubt if she'll even agree of going out or just talking to you."
 
"Do you hear what you're saying? Huh! I'm--"
 
"Okay dream boys, cut it out. I'm pretty hungry here, don't you wanna get doughnuts? Hoya, bring Dongwoo with you and drag Sungjong along with you two, before he could actually drool from that godde- girl. Go, go!" Sunggyu ordered and the three boys left.
 
________________
 
Dongwoo is a rich kid studying in Inspirit Boarding school. It's a co-ed school but the dorms for the boys and girls are separated of course. 
 
He's an only son and his parents were damn rich people. He lives in a dorm with six other boys named, Sunggyu- their leader, Hoya, Myungsoo- prefers to be called L, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and lastly Sungjong- the maknae.
 
Dongwoo belongs to this group of boys called Infinite. They are known as the school's Kingkas. They're known for being a bunch of smexy [smart+y] guys and womanizers. Dongwoo and Woohyun are their aces when it comes to flirting. The two of `em have already dated almost all the pretty girls in their campus. Not to mention, they are also able to lure even the school staffs if they have to get something that they want ;)
 
Dating girls here and there, Dongwoo is a pro. His eyes are very keen when it comes to the pretty ones, and he knows the exact words to say depending on a girls personality. Let's just say that he has already mastered the girls' dictionary. ;)
 
But will his skills work on you? Let's find out when your two different worlds collide!