Dead Snake

It Started With A Bet!

 

 
LiSTEN TO: Ailee- Heaven
 
 
YAELIN'S POV:
 
I stood up, opened the window beside my bed and closed my eyes while feeling the warmness of the sun that touches my skin. It feels good to feel the morning breeze too! Thank goodness it's Saturday today. Within a few more months, I'll be able to be free from all the stress that Senior year gives me everyday. I can't wait for the summer vacation to come!
 
 
I was enjoying the peace and quiet when somebody knocked on our door. Who the heck would be knocking on our door this early in a SATURDAY MORNING?!
 
Since my dorm mates are still sleeping, wait, have I ever voice out that these girls are such deep sleepers? Really heavy sleepers!
 
Ookay, so, anyway, I have no choice but to get the door. I opened the door and was greeted by a fair- skinned girl with a long brown hair, curled on the ends, and tantalizing eyes. 
 
"Oh.." She voiced out. I stood there and just stared at her, waiting for her to tell me what she wants.
 
"They're still asleep, aren't they?"
 
"Excuse me?"
 
"I mean Hyuna and the girls.." She replied.
 
I was about to ask her who she is when Sohyun suddenly spoke from behind me, "Ailee? Oh, Ailee! You're back!" She beamed. The 'Ailee- girl' ran to her and hugged her. Then all of the other girls woke up.
 
"Hey.."
 
"Ailee.."
 
"Oh, you're back."
 
They started chitter- chattering and it became awkward for me. I just sat back on my bed and checked my phone. Miraculously, Dongwoo woke up early today and greeted me a goodmorning text.
 
"Why are you smiling there like an idiot Yaelin? Come, bond with us!" Jihyun asked and invited.
 
"Nothing," I replied and moved to them and sat beside Hyuna.
 
"Uh, who's she?" the Ailee girl spoke.
 
"She's son Yaelin." Gayoon said. "Yaelin, this is Ailee."
 
"Hi! Your name sounds familiar to me.. Nice to meet you!" She beamed and I smiled back "Same here."
 
 
 
Just then, my phone rang and it was Dongwoo.
 
"Hey baby,"
 
"Hey" I answered.
 
"Can you come with me later? I need to check out some stuffs in the mall."
 
"Uhh, sure."
 
"Cool, I'll see you later, alright?"
 
"Kay, bye."
 
And then I dropped the call.
 
"Let me guess... You're going out with Dongwoo today." Jiyoon spoked and raised her brows at me.
 
"He said he'll check out some stuffs in the mall today.."
 
"But you promised we'll shop today!" She whined and pouted.
 
"Tomorrow! REALLY! I PROMISE!" I said and crossed my heart.
 
"Tssh, fine." She said and smiled.
 
 
 
".. So, you're Dongwoo's new girl?" Ailee suddenly asked and I nodded with smile.
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Ailee was a nice person to talk to. She stayed in our room and chatted a little more. We both talk a lot! We even share same personalities too. And even though we only met each other just seconds ago, I feel close to her already. Plus, she's really sweet and good to me. I feel like we could be good friends.
 
 
"I should go now. I still need to unpack. My room is right next to yours anyways." She said. The girls and I nodded and she bid us goodbye. But before she finally closes the door,
 
"And it was nice to meet you Yaelin! I hope we could hang out again some time!" She said gleefully and finally left.
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
"Ailee seems nice.." I spoke.
 
All the girls looked at me. Gayoon rolled her eyes and Hyuna scoffed. "She's only nice to you cause she found out that you're Dongwoo's girlfriend."
 
"What does that suppose to mean?"
 
"Ailee was our old room mate. She became Dongwoo's girlfriend. She became obsessed and clingy with him, so Dongwoo broke up with her. Not long after their break- up, she became weird and freaky. She became so obsessed that she followed wherever Dongwoo would go. She would fight with Dongwoo's new girlfriends, and so on and so forth.." Hyuna explained. "When you told her that you're Dongwoo's new girlfriend, the smile that she gave you gave me the creeps. Did I mention that she was our old room mate? She was sent to Japan by her brother because she was so close to becoming like a stupid psychopath. " She continued.
 
Gayoon added, "In other words, Yaelin, be careful with Ailee. You'll never know when a dead snake turns into a poisonous ."