Uh-Oh...

It Started With A Bet!

 

 
 
Listen to: Infinite- Come back again
 
Dongwoo's POV:
 
I was seated in my class and was chatting with Hoya when our teacher entered. All our classmates silenced down. 
 
"Class, I have an announcement. I know that this is so last minute, but we have a comeback student from Japan. Miss, please come in." 
 
An awfully familiar girl entered the room.
 
"Hello everyone! For sure some of you still know me, but for those of you who don't, Ailee imnida. Please take care of me." She said.
 
"Okay. Ailee, take the seat beside Gura Yura." Our teacher said and so Ailee did. But before seating on her chair, Ailee gave me a look and made a smirk.
Feels like she's up to no good.
 
"She's back." Sungyeol, who was sitted behind me and Hoya, whispered.
 
"Thank you for stating the obvious!" Hoya rolled his eyes.
 
I suddenly remembered an incident from last time. 
 
"Since when was she back from Japan?" I asked.
 
"Since two weeks ago." Sunggyu hyung replied.
 
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Hoya suddenly asked.
 
"The way she gave me that look? Hell yes." I replied.
 
"You mean you think she's the one who has been eavesdropping last time?" Myungsoo asked,
 
"Possible." I replied.
 
 
 
From time to time, Ailee and I would meet eyes and she would give me that same old look. Positive.
 
"I have to confront her." I murmured.
 
"You think she'll shut up?" Hoya asked. "Dude, she's the living devil!" He continued.
 
"I don't know if she would. But I'll try.."
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
The class ended and I asked my friends to go ahead. All of the other students hurried their way out or the classroom, but Ailee took her time to fix her stuffs. Perfect.
 
Once the room was left with the two of us in it, I approached her and started, "Ailee."
 
She gave me a confused look and asked, "What do you want?"
 
"I know that you heard it.." I said.
 
She raised her brows and smirked, "What are you talking about?"
 
"It's too obvious, you don't have to lie."
 
She fixed the strap of her sling bag on her shoulder and said, " off, Dongwoo."
 
"I will, but I'm warning you. Tell Yaelin what you heard and I swear you're gonna have to deal it with me."
 
"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do about it?"
 
I scoffed, "Are you seriously challenging me?" I moved closer to her. "I don't care if you're going to let your brother Chunji interfere with this again. I have never hit a girl in my entire life, but I swear to hell, if you tell Yaelin, and cause us problem, then I might just forget that you're a girl."
 
She smirked again and said, "You know what? You're a psycho. I don't ing care. And so what if I cause you trouble? You deserve it anyway."
 
"Evil ." I hissed.
 
"Bastard. . er. Liar. User. Player. What else did I forget?" She grinned. Suddenly, the door opened and revealed the image of my girl, Yaelin. 
 
I didn't know how Ailee and I got into this position. I didn't realize how close we were already. Ailee was resting her back on the wall, while I was facing Ailee so close, with my one hand pressed on the wall.
 
I looked at Yaelin and saw her infamous blank expression.  "Interesting." She said nonchalanty. "No! Babe, you don't understand! It's not --"
 
"Yah! Yaelin! Try to put on a leash on your boyfriend. I dont know what could've happened if you didn't come! He wouldn't let me go!" Ailee cut me off. And then I got tongue tied.
 
Yaelin looked at me in the eyes, then looked back at Yaelin. "Oh, it's fine. Continue what you're doing." And then she walked away.
 
I was about to follow her but Ailee pulled me back, "You heard what she said.."
 
I looked at her and furrowed my brows, "Just what the hell is wrong with you?!" I threw her hand away but she held me back.
 
 
"I came back... I came back for you." She started sniffing. "I have always love you. I gave up everything for you.. So why? Why can't it be me?"
 
I looked at her apologetically and sighed, "I'm sorry Ailee. I'm sorry for being such an . I'm sorry for hurting you before. And I'm sorry for not saying sorry after hurting you." I inhaled heavily, "But I love Yaelin. She's the only one in my heart. And I could never love anyone else as much as I have loved her." I continued, "I'm not the one for you. But I really hope that you'll find the one who's right for you.. " I said. "I know you won't be able to forgive me now, but if it's not too much to ask, please leave us alone." I plead.
 
"Go get her, tiger." She replied. "I'm not forgiving you yet. But Yaelin's a nice girl. And when you see her, explain everything. And tell her that I'm sorry."
 
And then she walked out. I immediately walked off too to go find Yaelin. 
This is just a big misunderstanding.
 
 
A/N: Uh- oh.. That doesn't look too good. Last two chapters and we're done! :) Comments are loved, as always!