The Cinammon Rolls

It Started With A Bet!
Listen to: Taylor Thrash- Stressin'
 
 
Dongwoo didn't bother you for the rest of the week after the humiliation he faced in the cafeteria. Even in your class together, you noticed that he's been keeping his distance. You enjoyed it anyway. After all, it's exactly what you wanted.
 
One Friday afternoon, while you were walking to your locker, you noticed that a small paper bag was hooked on your locker door. You opened it and was delighted to see cinammon rolls inside it. You smiled and remembered your friends Hana and Jesica. They're the only ones who know how much you adore cinammon rolls. 
 
"Must've been delivered." Happy, you carried the paper bag and walked to your next class.
 
When all the classes ended, you met with Gayoon and rest in the hallway.
 
"Someone's happy~" Sohyun chimed and they all looked at you as you swallowed the last piece of the cinammon roll in your mouth,
 
"It's just soooo good." You said. 
 
"Was that from Dongwoo?" Hyuna asked, then you coughed and almost choked. When you regained your normal self,  you scoffed and said, "That's impossible. My bestfriends are the only ones who know that those are my favorite." You replied and she nodded.
 
"Oh, what a coincidence though. I saw Dongwoo this morning carrying the same paper bag." Jiyoon said. 
 
No. That's impossible. 
 
You smiled a sly smile and shook your head, "Maybe it really is, just a coincidence."
 
"Oh well..."
 
You all walked back to your dorm room and changed from your uniforms to your casual clothes. Done, you removed your fat, nerdy glasses and place it on the table next to your bed as you sat down.
 
"You look better with your glasses off. I mean, you look pretty when wearing them, just a lot prettier when they're off." Gayoon commented. "Just saying though,"
 
"Poor eyesight." You replied.
 
"There's a thing called contact lenses, you know?" Sohyun said and you shrugged. She suddenly picked up your eye- glasses and broke it with one hand.
 
"What are you doing??" You asked, surprised with what she did.
 
"I was thinkin' maybe we could go visit the mall today, and pro'ly ditch your nerdy glasses, then buy your new contact lenses!" She said, smiling like a little girl. Your mouth opened ajar, and she held your chin and closed your mouth. 
 
"It's not nice for a pretty girl like you to keep open." She said, "So what do you say?"
 
"I'm in!" Jihyun beamed. 
 
"Me too!" Hyuna said, and the rest followed.
 
Things happened so fast, and the next thing you know, you were dragged in the mall and then you guys entered the shop where you could buy contact lenses, with grades of course. While they were busy checking out different lenses, you somehow managed to invite your friends Jesica and Hana to come along, and they gladly did. Now, there're eight of you together. 
 
While you were all waiting for your new contact lenses to be packed, 
 
"Hey, uhh, thanks for the cinammon rolls this afternoon. That's really sweet of you guys!"
 
"What are you talking about?" Hana asked, and she gave you a confusing look.
 
"Uhh, the ones in the paper bag?"
 
"That wasn't from us, silly. Which reminds me, one of your lovers... Uhh what's his name again?"
 
"Dongwoo." Jesica answered, 
 
"Right, him. He asked us some stuffs about you yesterday, and in exchange, we get to max out his credit card." Hana grinned.
 
"Fools! I can't believe you sold me for a credit card!" You flicked their foreheads.
 
"Ow!"
 
"So I was right, it was Dongwoo!" Jiyoon said.
 
"Maybe the guy's really into you." Jesica concluded, and you just shrugged,
 
"Whatever."