Slaving for Him

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday. Also known as ‘Payback on ~~~ Day’ for Myungsoo. He woke up smiling, quite unusual for him. With that having been said, he got ready and excitedly made his way to school. He spotted you sitting in your seat, reading a book.

“Ah,” He took a seat in his chair. “Lovely day for payback isn’t it?”

You rolled your eyes and looked up from your book. “Yeah, sure.”

“Just a heads-up,” He began, “today isn’t going to be an easy day for you.”

You ignored him and turned a page. Eternity made their way inside the classroom and sat in their seats. They gave you sympathetic looks, hoping that Myungsoo wouldn’t make you do anything too extreme. Who were they kidding? Of course he’d probably make you do something extreme.

During 3rd period, Myungsoo made you take notes for him and the other Infinite members. It was almost impossible – writing notes for seven people and trying to do yours as well. There was not a single moment where your pencil wasn’t scratching on the numerous papers laid out on your desk.

You paused for a few seconds to take a break since your hand began to cramp, but after you resumed to listening to the teacher drone on and on about history, you realized you were almost a page behind. You sighed and Myungsoo snickered at your misery. Even so, you managed to complete all 16 pages (two pages per person, front and back) of notes. You stapled them all neatly and refrained yourself from throwing them down on each of their desks. You forced yourself to politely hand them their papers and left the room immediately.

You weren’t surprised when Myungsoo made you get lunch for the Infinite members. You made him get lunch for you and the Eternity members yesterday. Remembering that Myungsoo was really serious when it came to eating, he probably wanted to get you back for keeping him away from his precious food when he was starving the day before. You arrived at their table with seven trays – six empty and one teetering with bowls of food. You carefully set the bowls down and placed them on the trays for each member. Howon was watching you as you set everything down neatly.

Myungsoo handed you some money. “Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung, Howon hyung and I want water. Sungjong and Sungyeollie want milk. Dongwoo hyung wants juice.”

You took the money and went to buy the drinks, making notes of how many of each drink you had to buy. You even bought a small cookie for Hoya with Myungsoo’s money. You shrugged. Myungsoo should’ve given you less money if he didn’t want you spending it on other things. You returned and handed everyone their drink and then left, after placing the cookie on Howon’s tray. Myungsoo didn’t even get the chance to ask you why you spent his money on that cookie since you already left. Howon faintly smiled at your sweet gesture. Haeri wasn’t present because she refused to show up to school with a broken nose, not that you minded or anything. It was actually good that she wouldn’t be showing up for the next two weeks.

At the end of PE, Myungsoo approached you. “Infinite and I have basketball practice today and a game later on against Seoul High. We’ll need cheerleaders and people to fan us when we’re hot and sweaty.” Myungsoo mimicked you from yesterday. He handed you four pairs of clothes. “Wear it for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter