Infinite's – Minus Howon – Pranks

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From here on is the present.

~~~~~~

It was a big day for Infinite. They spent the past few weeks planning so that there would be no problems when executing their plans. But of course, they left Howon out of the discussion. If Howon found out and told Eternity, all of their careful planning would go to waste.

In the early hours of dawn, Infinite – minus Howon – arrived at school, ready to put their plan into action. Sungyeol scribbled all over your desks and lockers in permanent marker. Dongwoo did his share of the work by unscrewing all of the screws in your desks, so that when you sat down, the desk would collapse. It was Sunggyu’s and Woohyun’s job to get the cockroaches and place them into all four of your lockers. It was probably the worst job, but they did lose in Infinite’s game of rock paper scissors, giving them no choice but to comply.

Then again, maybe Sungjong’s job was the worst. It was a blow to his pride and dignity, but he had to dress up as a girl in order to fool your mom into thinking he was one of your friends. Since Infinite hung out at Myungsoo’s house often, your mom already knew all of their faces. He had to get into your house, find a certain necklace of yours, retrieve it, take some random papers, leave, and give the necklace to Myungsoo. Thanks to one of the female students at school, Myungsoo was able to get a picture of you, which he kept from the past, photo-shopped with Sungjong in girl form, so that it’d make Sungjong’s story more believable. It didn't hurt to be too careful. Finally, Myungsoo’s job was to embarrass you in front of the entire school. That was easy; he knew everything about you.

You and Eternity were walking to school with Howon. He was confused as to why Infinite didn’t wait for him at his house but texted him to come to school quickly. He bade you and your friends farewell and left. The four of you didn’t find anything out of the ordinary, so you took your time walking to school, enjoying the peace and quiet that would soon be disturbed by Infinite.

First period went by normally. The Infinite members that were in your class didn't give you any trouble. The bell rang and Eternity left for their second period class.

Upon arriving, you four saw that all of the Infinite members were already seated. Howon was staring at your desk – something was off besides the childish drawings and scribbles on the desktop. The chairs looked unstable as you placed your bag on top of the desk. He realized that the screws were loose! He was about to warn you, but Misun and Miyoung sat down before he could say anything. There was a huge bang! as their bottoms met the hard surface of the ground.

"..." Miyoung didn't show the reaction the guys were looking for.

“Ouch!” Misun exclaimed.

The only sound that could be heard was the soft gasp from the other students. Dongwoo and Sungyeol burst out into laughter, followed by Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Sunggyu. Howon didn’t look amused and Sungjong wasn’t in the class, being a year younger. Eunhee helped Miyoung up while you helped Misun.

“Are you alright?” You asked.

“Fine.” She said through gritted teeth.

You shot a glare in Infinite’s direction, one that resembled Myungsoo’s and they shut up. Myungsoo shut up, but he had a look of amusement on his face.

“Would you like to get rid of that look on that face or do you want me to do it for you?” You hissed.

“Depends on what you’re going to do baby – if you know what I mean. Although, I’d rather it be somewhere other than the classroom.” He said, winking.

SMACK! The sound echoed throughout the entire classroom. It was dead silent and no one dared to move or speak.

“You did not just smack –“ Sungyeol began to say, but Myungsoo interrupted him.

“It’s fine.” He said, turning his attention back to you.

You could see the red mark of your hand beginning to show on his face and you sort of regretted it. Sort of. But your pride and anger got in the way, so you forced yourself to remain emotionless. You could tell he was as shocked as you were.

“There’s so much more in store for you.” He smirked and gestured to your desks, “That was nothing.”

You let out a frustrated breath. “Whatever.”

“What is this?!” Eunhee finally noticed the drawings and writing on her desk and apparently all of her friends’ desks as well. “Lee Sungyeol, I will kill you!”

She was about to go pummel him, using the techniques she learned from her taekwondo lessons as a child, but the teacher walked in. What were you four going to do with two desks collapsed and two more that would have the same fate if you sat on it?

“Teacher,” Misun raised her hand, “someone messed with our desks and the screws are loose. Two of them fell apart.”

“Do you know who did it?” She asked.

“…no” Misun finally replied.

“Alright. Misun and Miyoung can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter