Slaving for Her

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was day that Myungsoo would be slaving for you. You were looking forward to it. You’d make him feel sorry for what he’s done to you. After all he did to you, this wouldn’t even compare, but it was a start. You did dread for tomorrow though. If you made him work really hard today, he’d get you back twice as worse tomorrow. Oh well. Sacrifices had to be made and risks had to be taken. You’d also get a bit of revenge on Haeri as well.

It was early in the morning and you were ready to make Myungsoo’s (and Haeri’s) life miserable. You met up with Eternity while on your way to school.

“So he’s going to be your slave for the entire day today?” Miyoung asked.

You nodded. “Yeah. He’s in for it now.”

Eunhee gave you a high-five.

“And then we’ll get Haeri back as well.” Misun added.

First period went by slower than you wanted, but when the bell finally rang, you were determined. It was probably the only time you were glad you were going to see Myungsoo. Every other time, you’d dread seeing him, but now that he was your slave, it was completely different.

“Ready for today?” You asked him when you entered the classroom and sat down.

“I just want today to end quickly.” He muttered.

“So, Eternity and I have volleyball practice today and a game later on. We’ll need cheerleaders and people to bring us water when we’re thirsty. It seems like it’s going to be a sunny day today.” You said.

“Great.” He said, rolling his eyes.

After hearing your request, he thought about what Haeri asked him in the morning, before school started.

“Will you cheer for my team during the volleyball game?” She asked.

“Of course.” He smiled.

“Yay! Oppa is the best!”

Myungsoo mentally slapped himself. How was he going to tell Haeri now?

Throughout the period, you were smiling to yourself. This was fun. Myungsoo feared for the worst. Hopefully, you weren’t going to make him do anything too bad. It was finally lunch time and you were walking with Eternity to the cafeteria. Fortunately for you and unfortunately for Myungsoo, you met him on the way.

“Oh, Myungsoo. The girls and I feel like having some rice, dumplings, and soup.” You said.

“And? Why does that concern me?” He asked.

“You’re going to get it for us.”

“What? No. Absolutely not.” He refused.

“Did you forget what we agreed on?” You asked, raising an eyebrow.

Myungsoo sighed. “You’re going to pay for this Lee ~~~.”

“Thanks.” You handed him a few bills for lunch. “You know where to find us~”

“Hey Myungsoo oppa, let’s go have lunch.” Haeri said.

“Not now.” He said, leaving her to stand there.

He snatched the money out of your hands and went to buy lunch for the four of you.

“Wow. This slave thing is pretty cool.” Eunhee said.

“Yeah, he’s going to be cheering for us during the match today.” You said. “That’d be a big slap in Haeri's face.”

Misun and Eunhee laughed. 

After fifteen minutes, Myungsoo was walking back with two trays filled with double the portions. He set the trays down on the table and placed everything on everyone’s tray.

“Um, mine’s pretty messy.” You said, pointing to the bowls that were almost slammed down on your tray.

“Oh I’m sorry princess. Why don’t I fix it for you?” He asked sarcastically.

He was starving and you pushing the slave thing a bit too far was irritating him. At least he could get you back tomorrow.

“Why, thank you.” You sweetly smiled at him.

“Anything else I can get you?” He asked, his face showing no emotion, even though inside he wanted to get the heck away from your table.

“I’m feeling a bit thirsty.” Misun piped up.

“Four water bottles please.” You said, handing him a few more bills.

Myungsoo sighed and left. He finally came back and slammed them and the money on the table.

“I’m not doing anything else!” He said, stalking off.

“Wow, this is really fun.” Eunhee said.

“I know right.” Misun agreed.

Myungsoo finally sat down with his lunch and didn’t waste any time. He ate quickly and put his tray away.  Then he remembered about what was going to happen after school.

“Ah… Haeri-ah,” He said.

“Hm?” She looked up.

“I-I can’t cheer you on during the volleyball match…” Myungsoo quietly said.

“Uh? Why?” Haeri asked.

“I-I just can’t.” He said.

“Are you cheering for the other team? Is that why you’re not telling me?”

He got up, “I’ll see you later.”

He left her sitting there confused. Why would he be cheering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter