Revealed and Revenge

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time and you decided to spend it without Infinite for the first time in a while. Ever since the bet was made and your relationship was made public, Eternity and Infinite have been eating lunch and hanging out together – for the bet’s sake, of course. Honestly speaking, there weren’t as many arguments between the two groups anymore and you did kind of like hanging out with Infinite. Putting that aside, you had other plans today. You were going to get your revenge.

“Why did you want to meet me?” Haeri asked, crossing her arms after she sat down at the table you were sitting at. “Is taking my Myungsoo oppa away from me not enough for you?”

“I want answers.” You said.

“Alright. What do you want to know?” She asked.

“Why are you back?”

“Other than the obvious reason being school, I’m back for Myungsoo oppa.” She replied. “That’s all there is to it.”

“I bet you’re back to ruin my life as well.”

“Maybe that too.” She said, smirking. “It’s a bonus.”

“Why did you lie about me pushing you so long ago? If you liked Myungsoo oppa so much, you could’ve just told him. What’s the point in lying? What do you get from that?”

She laughed, almost tearing. “He trusts people too easily. I hung out with him just for a while and I had him wrapped around my finger. I had to get him to hate you in order for him to come to me. You were an obstacle in the way of his and my relationship. If I wanted him to trust me completely, then I had to get rid of that obstacle. As soon as I proved to him that I wasn’t lying when I obviously was, he left you and went to me. What friend he was. Throwing away who he considered his 'best friend.' He chose to believe me over someone he knew and trusted. I don’t like sharing and unfortunately for you, he’s one of the things that I don’t like sharing. Infinite was pretty dumb for believing me so easily too. I barely had to lie to get them to trust and believe me. Those idiots. Such easy people. I only befriended them for Myungsoo oppa.”

“Well, thanks for meeting me.” You said. “You just admitted that it was you who lied that day on video.”

She looked at you confused, not understanding the situation.

“Unnies, come out.”

Miyoung, Eunhee, and Misun came out from where they were hiding. Their phones were on and recording the two of you.

“Say ‘hi’ to the camera~” It was your turn to smirk at her.

She was frozen.

“I guess you could say you’re quite dumb for admitting it.”

“How was I supposed to know you were going to film it?!” She asked, outraged.

The Eternity girls held in their laughter. Haeri was angry, beyond angry. She had to get to Myungsoo before you did. She had to warn him that what you were going to tell him was a lie. If she didn’t, all her work was for nothing. She couldn’t risk that, so she ran away.

“Thanks for helping me.” You turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter