Christmas Vacation! ...with Infinite Part 2

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A warm towel on your forehead woke you up from your unconscious state. Your eyes opened to reveal a fuzzy image of a guy.

“H-Howon oppa?” You murmured, slowly sitting up.

He seemed shocked, but relieved to see you awake. “~~~-ah! You’re awake! Thank goodness.”

You nodded, but immediately regretted it.

He handed you a mug. “Here drink up. It’s hot chocolate. You need to warm up your body.”

You took a sip and noticed you were in your pajamas.

“Eunhee changed you if you wanted to know.” Howon said, adjusting your blanket.

“Did you find me in the forest?” You asked.

“I wish…” He sadly said.

“You wish? Who did?”

“Your ex best friend aka Kim Myungsoo.” He said. “If you ask me, it was kind of his fault you were lost so technically, he was saving you from something he did.”

“Myungsoo…?” You whispered.

So he saved you…

~~~

Myungsoo sat and watched everyone happily ice skating, scanning for any girls to flirt with. His eyes wandered around the rink, finally setting upon you and Howon at the entrance. Howon was helping you tie your skates. Ever since yesterday’s event happened, Howon wouldn’t let you out of his sight; he even went to the principal so she could change his group and transfer him into yours. Your group consisted of: Howon, you, Miyoung, Sungyeol and Woohyun. The other group consisted of Sunggyu, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Misun, and Eunhee. There was a lot of protest when the group members were revealed, but there could be nothing done about it. Howon was an exception, though.

“I can tie them by myself.” You replied, trying to take hold of your skates' laces.

“Oppa said oppa will tie, so I will.” He said, carefully knotting the laces.

When he finished, he got onto the ice and extended his hand, which you took. He helped you onto the ice and you took a step onto the slippery surface, almost falling.

“I can’t skate…” You confessed.

“You were the most excited!” He pointed out.

“It looks so fun.” You longingly stared at everyone skating around the rink.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Howon asked. “I’ll teach you.”

He began to explain the steps to learning how to skate to you in detail. You nodded, copying his moves exactly, but couldn’t seem to get the concept. You slipped and fell a few times, but otherwise you didn’t hurt yourself too much. Howon was patient and kind, giving you encouragement at moments when you wanted to just give up. Your eyes met Myungsoo’s for a brief second and he looked away. Suddenly, Howon held both of your hands in his bigger ones.

“I’ll hold your hands and guide you.” He said. “You just do what I taught you. Don’t worry about falling. I’m right here.”

You nodded uncertainly, but did what he told. He skated backwards, leading you and you shakily moved forward. Surprisingly, you were skating!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter