Player Status

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were having fun and dancing with one of the guys you normally dance with when you came to Inspirit. Suddenly, the guy was replaced – more like pushed over – by someone else.

“What, I can’t even dance with someone other than you?” You asked, almost rolling your eyes. “I know you’re my boyfriend, but if you ask me, you’re taking this thing a bit too seriously.”

“Haeri’s here and watching.” Myungsoo replied. “Wouldn’t want her spreading rumors that our relationship is fake, especially after everything’s that happened.”

You thought it'd be fun to tease Myungsoo and see his reaction.

"You could've at least waited until I was finished dancing the song with him." You pouted. "It was just getting fun too."

Myungsoo looked at you as if you were going crazy.

Lee ~~~: 1, Kim Myungsoo: 0.

Putting that aside, if Haeri was here, then you had to dance with him. As the song and night progressed, Myungsoo gained more courage to move closer and closer. You didn’t bother pushing him away. You did notice one thing, though. Most of the time, you could see Myungsoo looking somewhere in the distance, smirking at whoever – or whatever – he was looking at, and then turning his attention back to you. You had a feeling about what was going on, but you didn’t bother pointing it out to him. Let him have his fun. If you guessed correctly, you would’ve done the same thing he was doing. This whole silent interaction with Myungsoo and whoever it was went on for two songs, and then stopped completely. After that, all of his attention was on you.

Suddenly, he mumbled something.

"What was that?" You asked, leaning closer.

"I don't see why you'd rather dance with your friend when you have your hot and handsome boyfriend who's more than willing to dance with you." Myungsoo repeated into your ear, attemping to sound seductive. "If it wasn't obvious enough by my dancing skills, I'm the better choice."

"Sure, whatever makes you happy." you replied, not affected by how close the two of you were. "Maybe the reason I'd rather dance with him is because he isn't you."

He looked at you in disbelief.

Lee ~~~: 2, Kim Myungsoo: 0.

He stayed quiet, but judging from his expression, he was in deep thought. After probably the seventh song, you decided to head to the bar and get yourself a drink. You left Myungsoo and went to the bar. You ordered “the usual,” (a non-alcoholic drink), and sat there, waiting for the bartender to make it. He handed you your drink. The boy that you normally dance with took a seat next to you. You saw Myungsoo sitting nearby from the corner of your eye. You decided to tease Myungsoo a bit. You started up a conversation with the boy next to you and once in a while, secretly glanced at Myungsoo to see his reaction. He was staring at the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter