First Official Date Part 1

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was your first official date with Myungsoo, or anyone in general. Despite being popular among the male population, you have never gone on a date before. You just weren't ready for the commitment that may come after the dates. You weren't prepared to be tied down to someone yet, but here you were, on a date -- with Myungsoo for that matter.

You were kind of nervous for some strange reason. It’s just Myungsoo. There was no need to be nervous, but you couldn’t push away the feeling. Perhaps because it was the fact that this was the first time you were going to spend time with him away from Infinite and Eternity. The past month was spent with both groups, but now it was just you and Myungsoo.

He was taking you to the annual carnival held near your school. It was a good opportunity to prove to everyone who was still suspicious of your relationship. You knew that many people from school attended this carnival with their boyfriend/girlfriend, friends, and family. If they saw Myungsoo and you go together as a couple, then they wouldn’t be suspicious anymore. Plus, you haven’t been to one of these carnivals in forever! Although, you would’ve preferred to go with Eternity or Howon, but it couldn’t be helped.

Myungsoo was supposed to meet you at the entrance of the carnival at 5:00 PM. You wore something effortless, but still nice. Winter was approaching, so you just wore skinny jeans, a pair of black boots, and a black sweater over a long-sleeved black shirt. You took the fact that Myungsoo liked wearing black and put it to your advantage. It didn’t hurt, right? You had your phone and some money in your jeans pocket.

It was 4:50 PM when you arrived at the entrance. It was cold, so you rubbed your hands together and tried to warm them up. You recognized many of the faces that went in and out of the carnival as students who attended Woollim and Seoul High, younger and older students from other schools, families, etc. You spotted someone in the distance and began smiling. You haven’t seen him since five months ago at the alumni event that your school held. The both of you have been so busy, so you could never hang out and catch up on things. You walked over to your friend quietly, in order to surprise him.

“Hey!” You loudly said.

He got surprised and turned around, clutching his chest. You waved at him and a smile replaced his previous surprised expression.

“It’s been a while, how have you been?” He asked, giving you a hug.

“Pretty good; my schooling is good – grade-wise, got myself a boyfriend, nothing out of the ordinary.” You replied, admiring what caught his attention earlier.

“Getting yourself a boyfriend isn’t considered something out of the ordinary?”

You shook your head. “Nope. But he’s not really my boyfriend.”

“What do you mean by that?” He asked.

You spotted Myungsoo waiting in front of the carnival and checked the time.

“I have to go. I’m here with him today. We’ll talk later, yeah? I’ll explain everything then.” You said.

He nodded. “Alright, see you around.”

“Bye,” You left and he turned around, thinking.

During the walk to Myungsoo, you noticed a few of the kingkas at Seoul High surrounding Myungsoo. Your blood boiled. What did those jerks want? As you approached, you listened to their conversation.

“What’s someone like you doing here?” One of the kingkas asked.

“Last time I checked, the carnival was open to everyone.” Myungsoo replied icily.

“Probably got ditched by his date.” Another one said, causing his friends to snicker.

You could see Myungsoo growing angry by the second, but trying to hold it in. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter