Ruined Valentine's Day

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were now in seventh grade, along with Howon, Myungsoo, and Haeri. Speaking of Haeri, for the past two years, she’d occasionally warn you about staying away from Myungsoo. Also, her relationship with Myungsoo has gotten a lot better. It was strange – you didn’t know how he could change his thoughts about her so quickly. He didn’t mind her company anymore, rather, he even asked her to hang out with him at times. Sometimes, he’d even miss out on your weekends together to hang out with her! Not that you were complaining, but he’d wouldn’t tell you until last minute, which meant you had to cancel your plans you spent the whole week thinking of for the both of you to do over the weekend, like watching dramas and having Myungsoo cry over them, and find something else to occupy yourself with.

Haeri changed – a lot. She was an angel when Myungsoo was around, but when he left, she was the human form of Godzilla. She cursed at you and bossed you around, despite you being so nice to her. You were confused. Did she really like Myungsoo that much? A nice ‘I like Myungsoo oppa, please help me get together with him’ would suffice. Foul language and rude actions were definitely not necessary.

It was the day before Valentine’s Day and you were still awake, even though it was almost twelve in the morning, baking cookies and making chocolate for your two best friends. It was tradition. You always made them every year and both of the boys loved them. You slid in the last tray of cookie dough into the oven and took out the chocolates you made a while ago. You decorated them with the icing you bought earlier that day. You personalized messages on each piece of chocolate. Satisfied with your work, you placed the chocolates into boxes of their favorite colors.

The next morning, you woke up early, did your morning routine, ate breakfast, and left to school with Howon. Myungsoo was walking with Haeri. You weren’t going to give the boys their cookies and chocolate because you knew they’d eat everything and get hyper. You shivered, thinking about what happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter