Shock

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He lost count of how many times he’s heard girly giggles every time he neared a female or snickers when he passed by a male. Honestly speaking, he really could care less. All he cared about was whether him complying with the bet showed his sincerity towards you.

Myungsoo hasn’t seen you since his public embarrassment, but he’s hoping to cross paths with you soon, preferably before the end of the day. Luck wasn’t on his side because he hadn’t the chance to speak to you despite sharing the majority of classes together.

As soon as the bell rang, all of his classmates began packing up quickly – you included. However, you seemed to be fumbling with your fingers, having trouble zipping up your backpack. Perfect, he would use this opportunity to corner you and hopefully get some answers.

“~~~-ah,” He said, taking your wrist with his hand to get your attention as well as to prevent you from escaping this time around.

Myungsoo felt you tense in his grip and slowly, you looked up to meet his eyes, an indifferent expression on your face.

“I’m surprised you’re still able to look at my face, let alone talk to me.” You answered, shaking his hand off your wrist and slinging your backpack over your shoulders. “Walk with me.”

He let out a sigh of relief, glad you didn’t escape or find an excuse to.

“What do you want?” You asked. “I thought we were done after that humiliation I’ve put you through.”

“That’s the thing.” Myungsoo said, suddenly stopping. “We’re not – as far as I’m concerned.”

You paused in your tracks, turning around to face him. “What are you talking about?”

“I endured humiliation because I thought it could atone for the mistake I made in the past… I thought that by publically getting embarrassed by you, you’d forgive me for what I did even if it was just a little bit and see how genuine I am regarding my feelings for you.”

“Do you really think that wearing a miniskirt and heels in front of the entire school while shouting Eternity is the best will make up for the years of pain you subjected me to?” You questioned, pure disbelief coating your words. “You are absolutely wrong. I will never forgive you for what you’ve done for as long as I live.”

“You’re only acting this way because you’re afraid!” He suddenly shouted.

Your eyes narrowed as you slowly said, “Excuse me?”

“I’m right, aren’t I?” He asked. “You’re afraid… afraid of what’ll happen once you accept that you’ve fallen for me too. You’re just doing this to get me to back off so that in time, I’d find someone else and would forget you. And you know what? It won’t happen. I told you my feelings are sincere and I’ll do everything to prove it.”

The next thing that came out of your mouth was unexpected. You were laughing.

“This – th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter