The Formation of Eternity and the Two New Additions to Infinite

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like you and Howon agreed on, you two would hang out with other people from your class in order to save Howon’s friendship with Myungsoo. Although Howon was against it in the beginning, you could tell that he enjoyed talking and hanging out with Infinite. With them, you knew he could talk about what guys talked about like video games and such. Coincidentally, Myungsoo also joined the group. Howon was obviously giving him the cold-shoulder, but finally began to open up. He was still wary and careful around him though. Myungsoo trusted that Howon wouldn’t tell you any of the things he talked about with Infinite, since they were still friends and all.

On the other hand, Miyoung, Misun, and Eunhee were happy you decided to hang out with them. You formed a group, consisting of you four, named Eternity. You told them about your whole situation with Myungsoo and they supported you 100%. They promised not to associate themselves with Infinite – minus Howon, since he was the one who helped you through all of the pain.

Same went with Infinite, Myungsoo told them about you and they promised not to talk with you and your friends. Howon tried convincing them that Myungsoo was mistaken, but Haeri made sure that Infinite didn’t believe him. Boy, she sure did have a way with words.

You learned that some of the Eternity members came from families who could care less about them. They grew up without the love children needed from their parents, unlike you, who had the best parents you could ever ask for. They had horrible childhoods, full of memories they wanted to erase from their lives forever.

Miyoung, being the oldest, began going to clubs ever since she was 15. She got you guys to go with her once (she had connections) and since then, you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter