Rules and Conditions

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold and italicized are thoughts.

~~~~~~

You met up with Myungsoo the next day. Early this morning, you and Howon snuck into your house when your parents were sleeping to grab your things and then head to school. Your parents seemed to know you’d do this, so they were already awake waiting for you. You didn’t pay them any attention and walked right out the door. You didn’t need to deal with this right now.

“I’ll accept your bet.” You said.

“Great. I have some conditions and rules.” He handed you a few pages.

“How lovely.” You said, flipping the pages over to examine what nonsense he could’ve written.

“I’ll be leaving now.”

“Wait!” You reached out and grabbed his arm.

He stared at your hand on his arm. You dropped it and apologized quietly.

“I just wanted to thank you.” You said.

“I told you. No need to thank me. I did it for Howon hyung.” He replied.

“I don’t know why you do nice deeds and act like such a jerk about it.” You said quietly.

He stood there, back faced towards you for a moment, but then left without saying a word.

“Now let’s see what ridiculous things he came up with.” You mumbled reading the first page.

Kim Myungsoo’s List of Condition and Rules

1.You must call me oppa.

2.Call/Text me at least once (preferably three times) a day to make our ‘relationship’ believable.

3.Hugging/Holding hands is a must. You cannot, may not, and will not refuse to do so.

4.If I flirt with other girls you can’t get jealous because I have needs too you have to act like you’re very jealous and ready to rip out their throat for trying to ‘take away your amazing, fantastic, handsome, awesome, y, and hot boyfriend’. Feel free to use that line when doing so.

5.Even though I can flirt with girls, it does not give you the right to flirt with other guys. It is FORBIDDEN. I repeat FORBIDDEN.

6.Praise me when I’m not around.

7.Act hopelessly in love with me.

8.Fawn over me.

9.Make me food.

10.Give me all of your attention and NO ONE else. 

Sign here if you agree to Kim Myungsoo’s List of Conditions and Rules.

X______________________ Date: _______

Congratulations! You’re officially Kim Myungsoo’s girlfriend! Be grateful. Not anyone could be my girlfriend.

Yeah right, like they would actually want to be your girlfriend, you thought, continuing to read.

I know you probably insulted me while reading this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter