The Beginning

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m going to be hanging out with the guys and some girls from our class after school today,” Myungsoo told you during lunch. “We’re going to go watch a movie and probably have dinner together.”

“Well, I’m going on a date with Howon oppa tomorrow.” You stated quickly.

Myungsoo spit out his water, nearly wetting you in the process. The only reason you weren’t covered with water mixed with Myungsoo’s saliva was because you managed to dodge at the last minute. He wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket, earning a look from you. He didn’t care – he was too preoccupied at the moment.

“What?” He asked, staring at you as if you had grown two heads in the matter of a few seconds.

“You heard me.” You replied, this time more confidently. “I’m going on a date with him tomorrow.”

Tomorrow was Saturday. Howon was free and you were free; what better than to spend time with one another? Ever since the bet, Howon and you haven’t spent as much time with each other, so you two agreed on spending all of Saturday together. You were excited. You lost count of how long it was since just the two of you hung out.

“Date?! Are you out of your mind?” He hissed. “Are you forgetting that I’m your boyfriend?”

“Calm down, Mr. Overly Jealous.” You said. “It’s only as best friends.”

“Then why call it a date?” He asked.

“Why not?” You questioned.

“Well – er – because people would get the wrong idea.” He said, lamely.

“That’s why only you, Howon oppa, the girls, and I know.” You pointed out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter